Memes and edginess aside, why are you racist?

Memes and edginess aside, why are you racist?
youtube.com/watch?v=wEBlaMOmKV4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have to like minoritys.
Also hahaha you have to deal wth refu-niggers.

Live in a highly white area, only times I've been assaulted, threatened were by non whites.

Plus you know not accepting all that bullshit about how we're all 'equal'. I'm 'sexist and homophobic too. I don't really care that I am.

I believe whites are superior to other races. Nearly everything I love in this world in the result of whites.

because you say so

Because I'm a white minority in a non-white country. Seeing the contrast really activates your almonds.

But if do you believe you are superior. I have that mentality too, but then I remember I'm a slob who spanks it to cartoons...

bc im inulechully lazy

I only really hate niggers since they infest my city (Chicago) and are responsible for nearly 95% of everything wrong about it

my parents taught me to be

Because "racism" is bullshit marxist propaganda. There exist only one "racism" and it is against whites. There is no stereotype or racism for other races that isn't founded on truth. There is no reason for non cooperation between the races but the white man is superior in most ways to others. No reason to hate but all the reason to long for your own country with rule by your own people.

No one here is actually racist, it's all ironic. And if any of you think your "racism" is unironic you know subconsciously you're not an actual racist

I grew up around Mexicunts. Thankfully I'm in the white part of my state now.

>believing the white race is superior equals to believing YOU are superior to EVERY non-white

Men are taller than women, but some women are taller than some men.
Whites are a superior race, but some nonwhites are superior to some whites.
Ta-dah.

I am not

pic related

Because other races for the most part are bluepilled and it doesn't make sense to pick out exceptions when the whole is working against you.

Also niggers and spics are ugly.

im not. ignore all of these inbred hick trash

I'm not racist again all blacks, just half or so. I feel bad for the hard working ones.

Those of us that have lived around or "worked" with the feral beast and aren't irretrievably naive, are racist.

I'll give an individual the benefit of doubt, but as a whole, their culture, values and community is shit. I've seen most minority groups in this country get their shit together within a generation or 2 after being rewarded with opportunity afforded nowhere else. Niggers on the other hand have been here the whole time and have yet to decide to contribute to civilized society. 400+ years and most can't even speak English, which tells me that they're either deliberately ignorant or of lesser intelligence. Then there's the whole Neanderthal DNA thing which goes a long way to explain why Caucasians, Asians and even Indians (pooinloo and feather) are better than nigs.

Racism is truth, no matter how often the Joos tell you otherwise.

>Those of us that have lived around or "worked" with the feral beast and aren't irretrievably naive, are racist.

Pretty much this

Life experience.

My uncle was shot and killed by a nigger in LA in 2002. He was on his way home from work.

My car was stolen by a beaner in 2010.

My wages have declined due to beaners coming in my country.

My city has devolved into a third-world condition.

All nonwhites vote left wing. My taxes have risen every year since I started paying them.

It is obvious to me that nonwhites are dumber and more dangerous.

I do not want any niggers or nonwhites near me or my family.

They will either have to leave or die.

I'm not.

I'm not racist. People just get offended when I say nigger because they're stupid niggers

did too much LSD and watched NFL while studying population genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Because in 2017 I have access to videos and pictures from all around the world.
I'm wonder how people can be not racist in the age of information.

for starters you don't have to like anyone, second of all it's a lot easier on life to never relax around blacks until years of them proving their better than their shitty kind

Because my dutch genes, call out for vengeance.