Theresa May tells India and Pakistan no deals

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-britain-india-trade-deal-freedom-of-movement-delhi-boris-johnson-a7534026.html

Theresa May has reportedly told the leaders of India and Pakistan that she will be restricting immigration from those countries. This has led to India saying it will probably not sign a trade deal with the UK as it wanted easier immigration as part of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/07/poles-lin-uk-scared-to-speak-up-on-hate-crimes
independent.co.uk
londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/indices/summary/summary-indices.html?index=NMX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leave a trading bloc
>'it's okay we'll forge new trade deals'
>don't forge new trade deals

>Out appeases SJWs by saying free EU movement is racist against darkies
>May wants to restrict Rangoons in Rotherham

Is May becoming /ourgal/?

Go home pajeet

>Theresa May
>anything but a self-serving careerist

No

Clearly you aren't because if you were you'd jump on the chance to prove me wrong and look like the big smart Nazi you think you are.

>I work in chemistry user. Science is just as corrupt as any other major body, and no amount of "peer reviewing" will stop results being fixed or plagiarised at a grass roots level.

I work in astrophysics and I say you're full of shit. There is plagism and false results a lot sure, but none of them last long, and when they're found, they get hung drawn and quartered because they've lied to people relying on their research and they probably lost money on it.

>anthropologists throw around the "Race is a social construct!" meme like stale confetti

No athropologist says those world. They say race as a concept was disproven ages ago. After genetic sequencing, they found that the races they classified before didn't exist and there was lots of different people all around the world.

who gives a fuck? I'd accept any lowering of living standards to get rid of the sandniggers

What were the poos thinking in even asking for that?

B A S E D MUMMY MAY !

DOUBTERS BTFO !

Hmmmmmm

This. When butthurt Germans and talking heads go on about muh economy they're missing the point.

The UK was poorer 50 years ago but it was undeniably a better place to live.

Sharia May and BoJo came over TO INDIA asking for a trade deal

If immigration from India is such a good thing, then why is India so keen to get rid of these people? Why aren't they promoting immigration for themselves? Why don't they have open borders with Pakistan or China?

POOS BTFO

POO
IN
LOO

>The UK was poorer 50 years ago but it was undeniably a better place to live.

First, you're the Netherlands so how you can possibly know that I don't know. Second, you're full of shit, crime has been decreasing for years, living standards are high, we're at very low unemployment, people are living longer, infant death is down and teenage pregnancy has decreased.

>get told Brexit will be bad for the economy
>vote leave anyway because we want to control immigration
>control immigration

And demanding we accept more of you guys even as you flood our country is ridiculous. Having less European immigration and more Asian immigration is something people hate worse than the status quo of large numbers of both coming.

And you were under the impression we wanted to trade people?

Cry somewhere else, tripfag. Mummy May continues to deliver. 1000 Year Tory Reich is immanent.

>Having less European immigration and more Asian immigration is something people hate worse than the status quo of large numbers of both coming.

Hmm. Then explain this

theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/07/poles-lin-uk-scared-to-speak-up-on-hate-crimes

If she's serving herself by giving you what you want, why would you complain?

No it fucking hasssn't it's peaked in the mid 90s after being largely stable since 1901

either fucking way that sure as shit isn't thanks to immigrants and neither is medical science

Sounds like a new Thatcher in the making. Which will be good for another 50 years of liberal whinging about it.

Fuck India, anyway. The most bigoted motherfuckers on the planet. They've been shoving their lower castes at other countries for a long time, so they don't have to do anything to clean up the shithole their country has become. It's a fucking disgrace.

Maybe a few years of no trade will wake the Indian people up, and overthrow the motherfuckers who have allowed their country to become an open sewer.

Not likely, but we can dream.

How fucked up is it that we have countries that FIGHT to let their own people run away from their countries? Mexico, South America, the Middle East, India...just fucking invade them, take them over again, and clean them up, for fuck's sake. So tired of this shit.

Ya, races don't exist. Sure. If "genetic sequencing" proves that race does not exist, how can you faggots in the same breath claim you can define our origin as a species by it?

Same bullshit where social justice scientists claim some random animal is a new unique species deserving of massive efforts to preserve it. When said species is only marginally different from an existing one that can reproduce with it. The differences between different human subspecies are much much more visible, and ask any honest doctor if they don't take race into treatment decisions. But we're the same race? Kys.

Those are the benefits of living on an island. You simply rule yourself and can do anything against any global cultural trends. I doubt Britain will manage to tidy up the country though because it has marxist and liberal elites, and its population is degenerate filth

welp if they're going this route they have to start implementing eugenics and set up genius sperm banks.

a smarter population will be a competitive advantage and keep Britain prosperous with a high standard of living.

>(((guardian)))
That is your explanation. Do you understand now?

You're rather missing the point - there is a quality of life issue here, and no amount of massaged crime statistics will convince someone who lived through the 50s that our society is better now.

Because they're dumping their lowest caste on you.

Yes, they're so fucked up on India, they still have a caste system.

And you get the worst of them.

too little too late, now we are fucking stuck with muslims

UK has its own unique issues with immigration. They have like a bazillion Indians already. They have also made the transition from only getting the elite 0.1% based Indians to getting the shitty 99.9% Indians. So it's understandable why'd they want to turn off the faucet.

Then why did May say that's what she wanted?

Fuck off sadiq

>immanent.

sanjay pls

>independent.co.uk
>Theresa May tells India and Pakistan no deals
But we already either do deals or give in foriegn aid to either country. So we are already had been in deals this entire time.

This, quality of life is not based purely on income

Goood

Is the Daily Mail also (((Leftist))) fake news?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3773223/amp/Polish-men-hospitalised-attack-just-MILE-Arek-Jozwik-murdered-HOURS-vigil-honour.html

i hate islam who you calling sadiq?

we're 90% white you silly yank

then never ever admit defeat you fairy

There is a lot of work to be done to fix things tbqh but the longest march starts with the first step as the Chinese proverb goes.

It's typical leftie bollocks, they're shitstirring to derail this thing. My parents employ literally thousands of East Europeans and British, they get on great and the Slavs supported us through Brexit, which both my parents and most of the management of their workplaces voted for.

It doesnt matter man, we outbreed you 5 to 1. Look at your elementary schools, most children in britain are brown.

Two more generations and england becomes brown clay, its inevitable and beutiful

So now India and Pakistan demand to let more shitskins into UK or else no deals ?

Well if every country does it. UK will either be isolated economically or it will have a continous stream of shitskins coming in.

So what now ?

Are Poles anglos? No. They have to go back.

>get told Brexit will be bad for the economy

That wans't the story at all. Who was it up there on that stage telling people that it will make Britain a "global player" and we'll be able to make "new deals" all around the world? Farage and Hannan.

>No it fucking hasssn't it's peaked in the mid 90s after being largely stable since 1901

Bollocks, complete and utter bollocks, do you even know how poor people were in 1901? Ever heard of rookeries and poor houses? Tuberlocus? People had 8 kids and married young because infant and maternal death was so high.

>either fucking way that sure as shit isn't thanks to immigrants and neither is medical science

That's rich considering the NHS is staffed by lots of immigrants and half our doctors are from India. Immigrants are the only thing keeping your pension, why do you think they're importing them? Considering how unpopular immigration is, they're not doing it for the fucking sake of it.

>If "genetic sequencing" proves that race does not exist, how can you faggots in the same breath claim you can define our origin as a species by it?

"African" is not a race. The Africans who live there today are obviously not the exact same Africans who migrated out. The only place the idea we "evolved" from modern day Africans exists is in the minds of Nazis who use it as justification to oppress people.

>social justice scientists

Don't exist anywhere except in retarded American degree mill private colleges where they can make a shit ton of money for low effort bollocks because their cirriculum isn't regulated.

>some random animal is a new unique species deserving of massive efforts to preserve it

Yes, its called wildlife conservation.

>only marginally different from an existing one that can reproduce with it

Yes, we don't want any species to go extinct and within animals, marginal difference can be dangerous.

>human subspecies

I'm going to have to continue this.

The DM regularly run stories about how evil Hitler was and how he treated the Jews. Do you think that's a nationalist paper? They print anything that seems shocking.

>we're 90% white
>this is what normies actually believe
Oh how shocked you're going to be when you actually look at the 2011 UK census results and add on 5 years of record immigration plus illegals. And then realise that even then they're lying about the real numbers.

India's OK, no deals with pakistani mudslimes

Told yall' May is /ourgal/

>Shitskins won't give us what we want.

>Conveniently forget we took it from them with ease for 300 years.

It stands and ends with the letter 'E', Hans.

Which is exactly what may wants and will happen.

You understand that we are going to swap poles for shitskins right?

Stop being a stereotypically ignorant American twat. First of all, it was the British who used the caste system to further their policy of divide and rule. Had it not been for them, the caste system would not have been as ingrained in the Indian psyche as it was at the time of independence in 1947. Secondly, the reason Gandhi even got the mass support that he did was because he promised that the caste system would be abolished which it was in 1947 when India became independent. Learn your history, retard.

Yes my friend. Based civic nationalism and based Tory hate speech and anti semetism laws. Based as fuck.

(cont)

Humans aren't subspecies in the same way dogs aren't. Subspecies aren't defined by how different they look, they're defined on genetics, and humans are not genetically different enough to considered sub-species.

>ask any honest doctor if they don't take race into treatment decisions

No they don't take race into consideration, they take ethnicity into consideration because race has already been disproven.

>there is a quality of life issue here

What quality of life issue? The worst issue you have with quality of life is housing because the government are being stingy. Other than that, you're fed, clothed, warm and have acces to the fucking internet.

>no amount of massaged crime statistics will convince someone who lived through the 50s that our society is better now.

Ah yes, the 50's, when everyone was compeltely innocent and their was no crime. Other than football hooliganism, massive organized crime and fucking pedos like Jimmy Saville and Ian Brady running around.

>Are Poles anglos? No. They have to go back.

You're so fucking retarded I don't know where to begin. Anglos aren't native to Britain you moron, and most British people don't even have anglo ancestry. If you're going to be a Nazi, at least fucking read a book on British history.

We were told that Brexit would be bad for the economy by the entire government and globalists like the IMF and the banks. Actually they lied. But that's what we were told. In fact it turned out to be good for the economy, so Farage and Hannan were right. What is your problem? You don't like good news?

londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/indices/summary/summary-indices.html?index=NMX

Playtime is over.

Now get the fuck out.

Get ready for full Brexit Brit nationalist mode, you cunts.

>"But boss, my fwend, bossman, I here legal, let me jus-"

OUT! OUT! GET OUT!

Basically you replaced poles with indians by brexiting ? It means you did not save your country afterall if you let Indians come in en masse. And at the same time you hurt economically.

Atleast choose your racial purity if you already have to take an economic hit.

>"Hierarchies are entirely the fault of the British!"

Come on now, Ranchoddas.

>Anglos aren't native to Britain you moron, and most British people don't even have anglo ancestry. If you're going to be a Nazi, at least fucking read a book on British history.
You don't seem to understand. Poles aren't anglos. They have to go back. Full stop. No further discussion needed.

You're deluded. Just you wait until the next census. We are barely at 80% at this point.

>Bollocks, complete and utter bollocks, do you even know how poor people were in 1901? Ever heard of rookeries and poor houses? Tuberlocus? People had 8 kids and married young because infant and maternal death was so high.

I was talking about crime in that instance love, it's why I said neither is medical science later.

>That's rich considering the NHS is staffed by lots of immigrants and half our doctors are from India. Immigrants are the only thing keeping your pension, why do you think they're importing them? Considering how unpopular immigration is, they're not doing it for the fucking sake of it.

We should of taken the hit after the war to be honest, taking in all those indian doctors and carrying on with it just reduced the status of the job, made us think we could just import someone to do it..
But like I said immigrant doctors or immigrants in general aren't the reason medical science advanced, they aren't why asian tellys are cheap or why milk's a quid.

I would hope so. After all this shit you need to defend your borders at all costs. It would be pathetic if you strike a deal with india to let in more shitskins for trade deals.

Also what do you mean with get out ? I never set foot on british territory in my life.

>all these triggered shitskins in this thread.

Repatriation is coming soon.

What a fag.

We dont do that t*rk

>Also what do you mean with get out ? I never set foot on british territory in my life.

Stay out of Belgium you cunt.

Why does India 'need' easy immigration?- into the UK?

>race has already been disproven
I wish that were true. Then we wouldn't need Sup Forums. But unfortunately, it's a lie.

Never said that they were entirely the fault of the British. The British did reinforce and strengthen them though. All the imperialist nations did in their respective colonies. The best example is what France and Belgium did in Rwanda with the Hutus and Tutsis. Social hierarchies exist everywhere. But they evolve with progress and development. The British significantly contributed towards preventing the afore mentioned evolution. That's all. They aren't completely responsible, but partially responsible

Yes it is kike news

My grandfather was in the SS. I have still shit from him in my basement.

I hope you niggers wont get soft now. You can not give an inch. UK needs to lead Europe into a bright future by uncucking themselfs.

>no amount of massaged crime statistics will convince someone who lived through the 50s that our society is better now.

>Ah yes, the 50's, when everyone was compeltely innocent and their was no crime. Other than football hooliganism, massive organized crime and fucking pedos like Jimmy Saville and Ian Brady running around.

Do you actually know or have spoken with anyone who lived through the 50s?

Overwhelmingly, my experience in speaking to people of that generation has been that Britain is a far worse place now.

It seems to me that you have swallowed the crap propogated by the msm and the Guardian without engaging in any critical thinking whatsoever.

Why are you on here? This is a white nationalist board, I'm not sure what kind of views you are expecting people to have.

We do not wish to be made a minority in our own country by a bunch of inferior brown savages from the third world with an average IQ of 70. Simple as that.

Why is Belgium important to you ? Its a horrible shithole. The heart of the EUSSR

>british males are scary
>brits while fight india

Lol fuck off faggot you people love us. The racist attacks after brexit were brits attacking poles.

Your clay will be ours, within your lifetime you will see your genetic history and culture wiped from the earth

>(((statistics)))

Britain was better when it wasn't full of foreigners.

Good. If you thought EU immigration was bad, imagine the chaos if 1.3 billion Indians were allowed the chance to freely immigrate. I'm all for free trade deals but immigration has to be controlled so countries, especially those with smaller populations, don't get overwhelmed.

crossfire kek

Indians are hard working folk that assimilate well and contribute to society, it's lazy inbred muslim garbage that's a problem, not some based Sikh doctor or surgeon.

Sup Forums was never a stormfag board until you edgy faggots came here from the donald.

Fine, have Sup Forums. In exchange we are taking your nations. Dont argue I dont engage white filth

Alright, lets play your game, lets deport all "non-anglos". See this man? He's a Huguenot. He is not native to Britain in anyway. No relation to anglo-saxons. Under your new misguided, retarded rules based on your mental instability, you're just deported Farage.

enjoy ur poo in loos in exchange for trading deals

lol this is why minorities voted for Brexit -- to get more Indians in.

>within your lifetime you will see your genetic history and culture wiped from the earth
Why would you want this? What an ignoble, unmagnanimous thing to say. The evil, degenerate fantasies of a true subhuman untermensch.

Into an already over-crowded island.

Really makes you think.

Merkel was at a certain point too. The problem with these people is that they have no values, so they'll change their policies on a whim. May is a useful idiot, but she's not /ourgal/

We didn't start the fire

Be gone subhuman. This place has always been White nationalist, your kind aren't wanted.

Wipe your ass with that leaf

Those based Indians vote Labour at 70% just like every other non white bloc.

>british males are scary, brits while fight india

A small British garrison literally ruled over hundreds of millions of Indians lol.

Be careful!

>Lol fuck off faggot you people love us.

Nobody loves you lol.

>The racist attacks after brexit were brits attacking poles.

He fell for the "we don't care if you're from Poland or India, all migrants are equal" meme.

>Your clay will be ours, within your lifetime you will see your genetic history and culture wiped from the earth

You're Indian lol. INDIAN!

Do you even understand immigration policy, you mentally challenged piece of shit
"freely immigrate' doesn't mean that one fine day all the Indians are going to pack their bags and walk into Britain. There are and will always be stringent rules and pre-requisites for immigration. Jesus. I thought it was just Maths and Science that we had to teach you guys. Are Indians going to have to teach stupid white people like you public policy too now?

>the anglosphere is going to be alright
congrats lads

They vote against white interest....Its been 20 years, at every turn they have voted against the interest of the native brits. We should put them and their children in the ground

Yup. We are going to be taken for total fools.

No they don't. I want the whole of Poland to come here.