2017 CONSERVATIVE LEADERSHIP GENERAL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017

Let's discuss our options/choice of nominee for who we will elect to lead the Conservative Party of Canada in 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCK5E92eyc
ctvnews.ca/politics/senate-seats-for-sale-o-leary-says-he-d-consider-it-1.3240864
soundcloud.com/newstalk-580-cfra/kevin-oleary-with-evan-solomon-on-jihadist-terrorist-attack-in-orlando
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Trost
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks
immigration.ca/who-qualifies-for-canadian-permanent-residence-skilled-worker-immigration/
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still trying to decide between Bernier or O'Leary

I went on /r/Canada last night and they all hated O'leary and Conservatives. That upset me enough to want to vote for him

O' Leary hasn't said much about what he stands for politically so much as he has mentioned his economic policies, so I'm undecided with him. Bernier seems okay, don't like his immigration policy tho. I'm leaning more towards Blaney or maybe Trost right now.

I'm fine with Bernier's immigration policies solely for the fact that holding an exteme stance on this issue would be off-putting to most Canadians and this would be another lost election. I want the candidate that can defeat Trudeau

THE MAPLE MAN NEEDS (YOU)

OP Cont'd:

A friendly reminder that EVERY Canadian on this board should participate in this election and support the Conservative party on a Federal level. I know everyone likes to criticize and poke fun at them and call them "conservacucks" but they're the best option we have that represents our political leanings. It is unfortunate that they are the only right wing political party at the federal level, but that's the way it is. Better to vote for the party leader that stands for what we want the party to be than not vote at all.

The people who post on r/Canada are the same people who post in the CBC comments section

Same group of cuck who will hang on Day of the Rope.

fuck O'Leary he's a pseudo jew

>better fall under the political umbrella and harken to our calls to the banner, or else worse will happen.

We saw Shillary try this, but just let people decide themselves.

In most likelihood, itll be a Con minority, if Trudeau keeps messing up his PR. Or worse comes to worst, itll be a Lib minority govt.

I mean, maybe its just not our time fellow Cons, we have to admit we dont have a compelling candidate. What we need i think is a rebranding, a fresh young face for Cons to remake the Cons and remove that "old white mens club" idea that most people would have

Around O'Leary, be leery.

Mad Max is the only choice.

Imagine a handsome younger candidate who had strict but not Leitch tier immigration policies who also approved the legalization of marijuana and took selfies with teenagers? Based.

O'Leary is the closest Canada has to a Trump equivalent and he triggers Liberals, it's an easy choice.

reminder

O'Leary

Pro-weed, pro-fag, pro-euthanasia
>I'm VERY liberal... I don't care if you want to marry a goat, I'm for it
>youtube.com/watch?v=9QCK5E92eyc

Has no issue with pay 2 play
>ctvnews.ca/politics/senate-seats-for-sale-o-leary-says-he-d-consider-it-1.3240864

Claims there is no reason for people other than law enforcement to have firearms.
>soundcloud.com/newstalk-580-cfra/kevin-oleary-with-evan-solomon-on-jihadist-terrorist-attack-in-orlando

Did O'Leary advocate open borders?

NL reporting in.

Redpill me on leitch, why aren't more people supporting her? She seems to have her dogwhistle on point.

he's a foreign businessman, so yes. directly.

he also advocates for free trade with china

She's a woman

she's a dyke

it's "maxiMe" you dumbass

Doesn't that make her more electable in this country?

>voting Cuckservative
lmao, you never learn

she used to be a feminist, she doesn't feel sincere

also women are terrible leaders and i think we learned that last time we elected one

I will vote fourth party before I vote for oleary the globalist open borders skype

>thinking one of these literally who blue liberals can dethrone pure red lib Justin

good luck.

Why are you faggots not talking about Steven Blaney?

>Liberals
>not Conservatives-Lite
>thinking Cuckservatives have principles
>and aren't just saying what you want to hear to get your vote
>implying Liberals don't merely pretend to have principles
>implying capitalist parties are different at all
People don't learn. They never learn.

wow i was 15 once

you are why leafs have a bad name around here. Weak bait, filtered.

>Wants to reduce immigration
>Immigrants HAVE to speak and write English or French
>Gun rights
Dude has more based shit, what's wrong with you guys?

?
So you're 16 now?

you didnt wise up. Deepak is the only candidate with a sliver of a chance due to his origin which will cater to red libs and minorities alike.

We don't need a fucking poo-in-loo running this country. He's advocating for more refugees and immigrants than Trudeau is!

"Jawa hmm de roi"

>Claims there is no reason for people other than law enforcement to have firearms.
Welp thanks for the info user. Fuck this tyrant. Anyone who supports/is okay with my gun ownership has earned my support.

No real conservatives in sight and if there were they could never win.

guns for me but not for thee

>t. Karl Mordechai

if Mordechai thought the peasants would revolt against communism he would scrounge up the arms and ammunition of every last one of them

he wants guns in the hands of pinkos, not the workers

>Canadian "Conservatives" are just moderate Democrats

How do I register as a conservative without a credit card?
I don't borrow money, because I'm a conservative

He's not fucking jewish

Only thing I hear about him is the ebin classified files stripper hells angels girlfriend meme.
What can you tell me about him that makes him worth getting a membership for?

>>Has no issue with pay 2 play
>>ctvnews.ca/politics/senate-seats-for-sale-o-leary-says-he-d-consider-it-1.3240864
You don't get it.
The point of that statement was showing how ridiculous the Senate is, if the senate is directly pay to play then people won't support it and will want it destroyed.
He's strawmanning the senate

We don't want another Wynne

Oleary is a halfbreed syrian who is anti gun dont vote for this cuck Trump wanna be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Trost

This guy seems okay. Too bad none of them said anything about immigration.

wew lad

Buy a gift credit card.

Who's a real conservative, Harper?
I viewed him as more of a pocketbook conservative, even then, a lot of what he did I disagreed with, his using of recess to stop an unfavorable election, silencing scientists, involving Canada in foreign wars we had no place in being, and damaging our "moral superiority", when it came to foreign involvement. The fact we didn't participate in Iraq was a good thing, what did we gain from sending planes to help bomb Libya?
When it came to financial policy, I totally agreed with him, he just made a few mistakes in a decade of office

it says kosher you dunce

wow great argument you got there

>wow great argument you got there
>baseless accusation of hypocrisy
>expect arguments
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

I don't speak Jew

fuck off with this shit. Cons are why we have trudau and a majority liberal government cons can go to hell and alberta can abandon any hope that the fed will ever give a shit about them.

The answer for Canada is clear. We only have one option to restore glory to the Dominion and to our motherland.

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

Prepaid visa cards maybe. Either that or a visa-debit card.

I don't want to be this Quebec fag, but O'Leary will never win with his current level of french. English Canadians don't realise, but here in Quebec, that's all french medias talk about. I personnaly really don't care whether he speaks french or not, but a lot of people do.

Sad and true. We need a new party.

O'leary is a globalist cuck.

Leitch > Bernier >>>> O'Leary

O'Leary is a huge faggot internationalist who wants more immigration. If you vote for him you are a huge faggot.

Bernier and Leitch are both acceptable but Leitch will never win a general election so you should buy your Conservative membership and vote for Mad Max. Leitch is imo the superior candidate insofar as she's actually conservative, but an actual conservative can't win the GE.

We had Conservatives in charge for a decade.
There was bound to be some backlash.

That's how you get libtards to swing right though. If you don't vote for our conservative woman leader for PM, youre a sexist bigot.

Reminder than qubec is not Canadian and all Canadians should support the separation of quebec from Canada.

we need to shoot the party in the face and make a new party that isn't filled with degenerate octogenarian douchefarts

>turned Alberta into a petrostate
>energy superpower :^)
>0.5% Interest rate
>just inflate another housing bubble :^)
>When it came to financial policy, I totally agreed with him
You're both fucking retards, hth.

I don't see how conservatives can win now without getting Quebec to vote conservative

if the senate vanished, how long would it take for people to realize the senate is gone?

What about leitch? If she was the conservative leader she could run as female PM and all libtards who don't vote for her are sexist bigots.

Isn't the point of O'Leary's stance on immigration, that he's pro immigration with our current system?
With our current system (barring people skipping it, see:refugees), immigration IS a good thing, because the only people getting in are skilled workers, who speak English or French, and bring money to the economy instead of going on welfare.

I can't wait to vote for her. Never voted in my life too.

Quebec doesn't want to separate from Canada anymore, we don't have any hatered towards English Canadians, that's a baby boomers thing and they're all dying.

Leitch is nothing like Wynn. Outside of having a "vagina"

>BOOMERS STRIKE AGAIN

She's an obvious dyke. No family, no records of having boyfriends or anything. Obvious dyke, she's got that Kathleen Wynne vibe to her.

>>>turned Alberta into a petrostate
What's the problem with this?
Legit, I don't see how this is a bad thing
>just inflate another housing bubble :^)
He didn't do enough to deflate a housing bubble, I agree.

scared cucks into voting a liberal majority, that is the worst of harpers crimes, cons need to fuck off and die

You mean being a big canadian politician who's a dyke

>immigration IS a good thing,
Immigration is fucking terrible

>because the only people getting in are skilled workers
You clearly have zero idea of the sorta people coming

>who speak English or French
I know thats demonstrably false

>and bring money to the economy instead of going on welfare.
All immigrants are net drains, they literally would not move here if that wasn't true

Can we convince Dr. Jordan Peterson to run?

He expended all political capital after being in office for a decade, of course he wasn't going to win
What's the alternative, voting in an NDP Majority?

yeah and now look at us, don't care how cons fucked us, just care how badly they fucked us.

>because the only people getting in are skilled workers, who speak English or French, and bring money to the economy instead of going on welfare.

You don't live in a major city, do you? Have you ever taken a taxi? Gone to a Tim Horton's? Entered a gas station in Western Canada?

> bring money to the economy instead of going on welfare.

Remittances to the Philippines are fucking huge. Anecdotal evidence: Four or five years ago I used to work at a certain factory in Saskatchewan where the workers are 50% Filipinos. Almost every single one of them sent the majority of their paycheck home to pay for huge families in their nation of origin. Seriously, if they made $2000 in a month (this was the lowest paid factory in the province btw kek) they'd send maybe $1400 out of the country and the rest was rent and food. Fuck that shit.

Further, do you really think that of 350,000 immigrants per year every single one is educated? That's not even including the Temporary Foreign Worker program which is explicitly for the uneducated and barely educated, and which very often results in them staying in Canada and becoming citizens (again anecdotal evidence, admittedly).

Anyway why would they move here if they were a net gain?

Kellie Leitch is the only candidate who can beat Trudeau, Canada is way too liberal to elect O'Leary or "Mad Max" Bernier
Plus, her conservative policies are pretty nice.
Who cares if she is a dyke, it's better than a other 4 years of Trudeau

go fuck yourself cuck

youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks

not having a liberal majority was I not clear?

>What's the problem with this?
>How is making your economic well-being completely dependent on Saudi Arabia a bad thing
>Legit, I don't see how this is a bad thing
>Venezuela and Algeria are absolute wrecks

Who would most likely let me marry mai waifu?

Erin otool want sto double our military spending. I'm all for that, provided it's for naval stuff. It's pretty bad dune we have one of the largest coastal borders in the world, but a shithole country like north Korea with tech from the 50's-60's can still take us out.

>>>because the only people getting in are skilled workers
>You clearly have zero idea of the sorta people coming
>
>>who speak English or French
>I know thats demonstrably false
Those are people who came in after Trudeau.
Looking at the actual rules that dictated immigration.
immigration.ca/who-qualifies-for-canadian-permanent-residence-skilled-worker-immigration/
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
People who get points speak english/french, are educated or have trade skills, and have jobs lined up.
You're thinking of American immigration where it doesn't matter what your education is, and what skills you bring to the table, Canada's immigration system puts a priority on skilled immigrants.

Actually, in Quebec all we bring in are people who speak french and that's almost the only criteria, which is fucking stupid because all we get is Algerians and black Africans, basically, lazy muslims.

O'Leary will let you marry a goat, CTRL+F "goat"

How do you figure? I think a libertarian (Bernier) is more electable than a social conservative/quasi-nationalist (Leitch) in most of Canada. Plus every faggot under 25 is going to vote for the opposite of any candidate who's for closed borders, because "FUCK DRUMPF" retardation. Bernier's plan would basically freeze immigration, which in my view is nowhere near enough action, but it's better than another 5 years of Justin. We're basically fucked either way tbqh.

But he spent all his political capital in the past decade of running the government.
He wasn't going to win again.
Liberals winning is the lesser of two evils