Guys I'm genuinely worried for trumps safety tomorrow he will be safe... right?

Guys I'm genuinely worried for trumps safety tomorrow he will be safe... right?

kek will bless him and keep him safe

>will the president of the united states of america be safe on the day of his inauguration

Yeah I think he'll be fine for some reason

Trump will not be assassinated, singles prove

We must protect Trump at ALL COSTS

Noice

Fug those be some good quads

He has an army of secret service, literally. They are shutting down roads and blocking them off. He will be safer than anyone tomorrow an it will be a glorious day to drink lib tears and cheer.

Don't worry. He dies -> guaranteed happenings

Should be more worried about Trump supporters getting hurt. I'm sure some lefty communists will be killed tomorrow too. I'm sure Trump will be safe however.

WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING DONE!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Praise Kek

Rip Trump

that's weird, I usually don't get any good digits, ever

IDK what happened there

4 years of mike pence incoming

This is CTR spam. Its type is "suggested depression." Do not reply to spam. Do not let the Controllers control your emotions.

Holy motherfucking shit

That will be SHOCKING

Do you question the will of Kek?

>god of chaos will do anything predictable

90% of you kek faggots don't even understand the idea of kek. The whole board has just become faggots repeating memes, the entire old userbase was slowly supplanted by retards and now all of the old guys who made this place worth visiting are gone.

Now its just faggots who blindly support trump because when they got here we were already doing it, now they meme kek shit that they dont understand, and now these faggots are 90% of the board.

Who the fuck thought the_donald was a smart idea, or getting Sup Forums well known? The entire userbase of this website has been replaced by cancerous retards, stormfags and literal 14 year olds in less than a year

I love you Mr. Trump but it must be done. For the greater good, the story must be told/left to unfold.

Big things are coming. Bigly.

When you give yourself the best chance with singles, and get quads

to worry means to lose twice

Checked. Kek is relentless!

you sound butthurt, my friend

> Remember, Kek works in strange ways

Tomorrow he will be fine.
They aren't going to try on his first day, that would rally the country around his cause.

They will try to stir up the left to rebellion first, then move. They need to have an appearance of a mandate to get the sleepy middle 40% to go along.

That's why they are running with the popular vote narriarive as well.

Kek, that's not funny.

>[
Holy shit, turbulent times ahead

you were never on Sup Forums

Soooo..
Trump's gonna die isn't he?

Holy fuck it's over
GG guys
It was fun

>he will be safe... right?
No

Yes
Just not tomorrow.

And he knows too.
Read his last speech before the election.

yeah

Woah

Link?

doubles prove otherwise

>70 years old
>Still high energy
I think hell be fine

Hvala, komaj cakam jutrijsnji habbening

sorry, it's done deal