THE FINAL RED PILL

Everything is subjective

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Does-objective-reality-exist
youtu.be/ckHverMKLMo
youtube.com/watch?v=b3EohBOZeJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's the final blue pill

Not everything. My front door is objectively made of wood, for example.

USA is not in America.

The final redpill is the BLACKED pill. The Leafs are not shitposting, they have merely ascended to a higher realm of understanding.

that's true but only because people are retards
there exists objective truth

objective truth exists and it is a being

fpbp

>Everything is subjective
This too

Subjective truth is the objective truth

bwahahaha the average normie arrives at this conclusion when they are 14

dig deeper OP

Or is it?

How do you know it's made of wood?
Is it because you were told it is?

>dude moral relativism lmao

essential blue pill-core

I know because it's fucking wood you descartes faggot

The final redpill is that there's people on Sup Forums who is being paid to spread misinfo.

"everything is subjective"
So now I can never understand what other groups are going through and can never judge them on it because their experience in life is different than my own?
Set a higher standard.
Stop being a nigger.

this thread is cancer
>saged and hidden

everything is subjective is fucking blue pilled thinking lol

who the fuck is this neo faggot i keep seeing posting this shit

>Final pill is the bog pill.. What are you some kind of fag? Bend over.. prepare your anus

Sup Forums took the bait, hehe.

The real redpill is that you need to enjoy bluepill days/moments from time to time otherwise you just turn into a sad cynical fuck. We're only left with ourselves and our emotions; if you can't make the best out of it you failed.

What in the fuck.. who are these fucking retards

>Normie arm chair philosophers detected

Hello my name is Dr. Mcfaggot

You obliterated xer. Xe didn't even have a chance to defend xerself.

No, this is retarded, not everything is subjective. But you could say everything is relative!

Judge reality on a case by case basis.

quantum immortality is the true redpill. I honestly don't know if anyone around me is sentient as i believe their main consciousnesses have passed into other parallel universes

Thank you for saying this, I thought I was going crazy. I've been on this board heavily since just before the election and concealing my power level is already getting so difficult. I luckily don't have any heavy SJW's in my social circle, but still. Sometimes I need to remind myself that life will go on and all the shitposts and happenings in the world will have less of a real tangible impact on my life than spending good times with friends and family.

> Everything is subjective

That sounds like a pretty objective statement, op.

no
there are fundamental facts in life

Every human will die.
2+2=4
7 bits can hold 128 different states
How subjective are these statements?

But why spend time with them if they can't accept you? In that you only solution in favor of complacency is to change yourself, and not be allowed option to think differently. To be seen as a threat to them and society. Maybe you should keep your power level suppressed, if you are pleased.
All you have to ask yourself,
Is ignorance bliss?

They are still subjective though.
We don't know what ''death'' truly means.
Depends what math rules you apply.
Depends as well.
How objective are you kid?

he means that there are empirical facts, and therefore, not 'everything' is subjective.

Explain mathematics

>We don't know what ''death'' truly means.
It means that the metabolism in the brain stops.

His door is made out of something.

That which the door is made of, he calls wood.

If it were made out of anything else which resembled what he currently sees, he would from then on call that wood

> Everything is subjective
in your option.

this

the subjective truth would be:
> i know my door is made of wood
the objective truth behind it would be:
> 'doors' are made of something
or even more abstractly:
> objects are made of objects
something on this level is more "objective" than the first statement. even aliens would come to this conclusion eventually.

objective/subjective are not mutually exclusive binary opposites. statements are not subjective or objective, they lie somewhere in-between those 2 extremes.

A more objective statement would have been:
> Everything is subjective and objective

they're subjective in that they are only true when apprehended by a mind that considers them true. There could be an advanced species that doesn't know about the idea of "2" because it never used an integer system for its mathematics. There are different ways to think about time and death, as well as about what a "human" is. What were you before you were born? Will you be that again after you die? Is that what a human is? is death even possible?

That's how everything is subjective -- you have to leave your familiar state of mind to see it, which is difficult, because that's the one that works for you. You might think it preposterous to abandon the idea of integers or to see humans as anything other than the body, but that's your fault that you can't see your own subjectivity.

ITT: people who believe in subjectivity but are too dumb to understand the implications arguing with even dumber than they are about whether or not subjectivity is real

Let me end this thread before it gets any worse.

Subjectivity can be divided into two fields.
Epistemological subjectivity concerns the nature of knowledge. We don't know for a fact that trees are made of wood, we only believe that they are. We interpret the evidence as best our brains allow us to, but it's possible there's something else going on that we can't comprehend. A red cup and a blue cup are both just cups to a blind man, because he lacks the required equipment to sense what they really are. How do we know what we don't have? How can we claim to understand completely that trees are made of wood if there's a possibility that we're only seeing 25% of the picture - or less. A blind man might swear up and down that two cups are identical when they're blatantly different colours. This is epistemological subjectivity - subjectivity concerning the nature of knowledge itself.

It's largely useless wank.

The other type of subjectivity is political subjectivity, which I don't think anyone seriously disagrees with. Even if universal truth does exist it's clearly obvious that nobody's found it yet, because if they had we wouldn't be sitting here arguing about it.

It's all relative bro.

The best part about acknowledging subjectivity is that it doesn't mean anything. So what if your ideology isn't universally true? There's no universal truth out there that says you can only do things if you can prove that they are universally justified. Pedos aren't doing anything universally wrong when they rape kids, and the cops aren't doing anything universally wrong when they lock up pedos. You don't need to justify punishing people for doing the wrong thing, because there is no wrong - so your arbitrary violence is totally acceptable.

FPBP

Only a britbong saw this? Is Sup Forums really this stupid and ignorant?

>they're subjective in that they are only true when apprehended by a mind that considers them true.
bullshit

My close group of friends know my general feelings of things, they are all in varying levels of redpilled as well. My girlfriend knows how I felt about the election (MSM being complete garbage) and she's pretty redpilled as well in the sense that she accepts traditional gender roles and defers to me on most issues related to politics, business, etc.

I guess I'm just saying you don't need to go around advocating for kike gassing in your daily life. It's like in the 48 laws of power, some formlessness is a good thing at times.

but if it encourages people to disregard law and order is it not more than useless?
perhaps dangerous?

Fuck SJWs, I don't care if they think communism will solve their moral quandaries. Might makes right, and dead faggots don't make noise.

cunt.

Not everything

If I choke you, you will die.

That's the postmodernist blue pill you retard. The bluest pill of them all.

>>but if it encourages people to disregard law and order is it not more than useless?
Do you really think that it's their lack of philosophical grounding in the universally abhorrent nature of their objectively morally wrong acts that are the primary motivator for criminals?

>communism
Funny you should bring it up, because Communism doesn't advocate subjectivity and it's not a pluralist ideology.

Good stuff user. Glad to hear you're not all doom and gloom too.

Good point,
but if it encourages people in charge of judging the actions of those who to disregard law and order to the extent of alleviating a sentence, or the severity of the sentence for the sake of the convicted on the grounds that they are ignorant, is it not more than useless, if not harmful?

Why make pardons for criminals on the basis that it is more expected of them?
I think was what I meant.

>>but if it encourages people in charge of judging the actions of those who to disregard law and order to the extent of alleviating a sentence, or the severity of the sentence for the sake of the convicted on the grounds that they are ignorant, is it not more than useless, if not harmful?
Why would it encourage that?

If anything it would paint the legal system even more strongly as one of our most critical institutions. If law and enforcement are determined by nothing more than the strength of our will to impose our desires for society on society, and not some magical higher power like God or "natural rights," then it underscores the importance of a robust and effective legal system that can contain and corral the competing but undesirable interests of others.

If we start believing in universal justice we will always tend to believe that everyone else also believes in this justice. If we acknowledge that some people just don't think of justice the same way that we do then that casts into sharp relief the importance of ensuring that our justice - not their justice - is the only justice.

Subjectivity leads to seeing the world as it really is - a struggle of different wills all seeking to impose their beliefs on the world - and so prepares us for the real world better.

>Why make pardons for criminals on the basis that it is more expected of them?
Why would I have to pardon criminals because I believe in subjectivity? I could torture them to death simply to jerk off to their screams if I wanted and it would not be wrong. Subjectivity doesn't mean forgiving people for doing things you don't like.

Fuck off kike, objective reality exists. How the fuck do you think Math even works.

Its true and only narrow minded actual racists think otherwise. Theyre useful idiots and cant see how to be proud of their race without hating others. Primitives.

What does Sup Forums think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

>muricans

quora.com/Does-objective-reality-exist

You wouldnt believe how blue that is

Ok, so then prove that they're true even when there isn't a mind to know them as being true.

Premise1: Nobody knows that people are people.
Premise2: people are people.

Q.E.D.

Unsound: Everything is subjective, everybody has his own point of view

Profound: Irrelevant, only you/your peoples own point of view matters, meaning everything is objective

I see,
Do you think subjective moderation of wills stifles ignorance? In doing so, the folly of highly-idealized fools? Is it wrong to have high ideals then, if other people have high ideals? should we surrender our own in the hopes they will do the same? Is the 'real world' free of imposing doctrine?

Subjectivity may break the mold of ingrained belief, but it doesn't really offer any utility other than passive wisdom.

>Do you think subjective moderation of wills stifles ignorance? In doing so, the folly of highly-idealized fools? Is it wrong to have high ideals then, if other people have high ideals? should we surrender our own in the hopes they will do the same? Is the 'real world' free of imposing doctrine?
Not sure I entirely grasp your point but if you're asking whether having ideologies still makes sense in a subjective world the answer is that it doesn't matter. If you want to have an ideology, have one. You don't have to justify it.

Do I think ideologies will continue to exist in a subjective world? Yes, I do. We live in a subjective world, and we still have ideology. A subjective world would look identical to our world because we're in a subjective world already.

>Subjectivity may break the mold of ingrained belief, but it doesn't really offer any utility other than passive wisdom.
The point of philosophy is to be correct, not useful.

Thank you for your time user. I don't have any questions anymore. You philosophy well.

That's called post modernism, a favourite meme of the regressive left, therefore you are objectively an idiot.

The final redpill is the realization that Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole are more fun with shitposting and the best threads are offtopic or blatently incorrect b8 ones. Aussies aren't cancer, they're the chemo.

>You philosophy well
I'm glad that someone thinks the taxpayers got good value out of my degree ;).

Thanks, user. It's nice to be able to have a non-confrontational discussion with someone once in a while about topics of mutual interest.

Now I'm going to bed, because it's 5:30 AM here.

>the final redpill

Blacks are white

t. socially inept NEET.

Bacon is objectively good

Animals > Humans

We are a worthless species, dumber than Chimps for the most part.

And you user.
sleep well.

>>it was hewn myself from wood
>are you sure?
>>yes, I made it myself, I chopped down the tree myself and sawed it to boards, glued, planed, and weather sealed it myself
>but are you certain you didn't chop down a tree that wasn't made of wood?
>>are you saying i picked the one tree in the forest that wasn't made of wood, even trees are widely considered to be made of wood?
ad faggotum.

Not really. We are using a language made by us. We decide what is objective and subjective. You are superficially correct, but since our entire perceived reality is literally everything to us, some things are objective to us. Niggers are objectively inferior to whites, as an example, when looking at how they behave in civilized society.

Reality is relative faggot.

How do you know I didn't fuck your girlfriend Last Thursday?

that sounds like the final blue pill to me Doktor.
Can I please see your Zertifikat?

>Bacon is objectively good
Good is a subjective value judgement rather than an objective truth.

>We decide what is objective and subjective.
We can observe but not decide, if it were a decision then all would be subjective, which it objectively is not.

>hurr durr what you see is blue is what I see is red
Come back when you're not 19 years old

Literally this, not even ironically

traps aren't gay

love

that's all you need to know OP just trust me on this and you can't go wrong.

love your neighbour
love your enemies
love everything around you

most important of all, love yourself.

God you anons are retarded for not even knowing that I OP posted this
Jerked off to all of you taking me sersouly. Made me have the best of cum.

not this faggotry again

/thread

tip: we don't give a shit about you

Then explain why replied to me then.

why waste your time here like we all do?

You could put all of that energy into learning a new skill such are drawing or coding, or anything your heart desires. I'm sure you have a interest in learning something but you never do, you procrastinate on this image board or jerk off at least 3 times a day, am i right?

because you provided an avenue to give lurking newfags information on why "everything is subjective" is bullshit

this thread will keep up but you couldn't keep up your argument, so we win, again

That's the first red pill dude what are you 13

Then how do you explain measurement instruments?

because you created a thread with an interesting title, but you blew it....

You're like a bad admin that gets upset when your users ignore you and begin to have actual discussion.

rare pepes aren't

youtu.be/ckHverMKLMo

>implying units of measurement aren't random as fuck

Relative abstraction of subjective effect. Hail Eris. Praise Kek. Discordianism is the true path of enlightenment.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3EohBOZeJI

check this out op

It doesn't matter what the units are. What matters is that everyone can agree on the result of a measurement because it doesn't depend on anyone's feelings, opinions or subjective values.

>Relative abstraction of subjective effect
That doesn't mean anything.

I would make a 6 Gorillion joke here, but i don't want to go to jail.

Ultra Pro Collector's Album? Monica.