One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born white when everyone hates white people

JUST

It will just make your success that much sweeter.

Nice bulge, let's suck it

>white
>Brazil

Fags like you should be whipped and stoned

fuck off muslem

Oh look it's a degenerate. Wait for the day

>USA
>YES
>E
>S

stop being white

It does really suck, though. Nobody really hated white people for being white until now.

I'm a Christian

>everyone
a small group of crazy libs and a few nigros in africa hardly constitutes 'everyone'

but I understand
in your circles it may be everyone

Your character will be forged by this adversity, and you will encounter many white brothers to fight alongside you for a place under the sun.

What a weird fucking body

It's a shame because white skin looks shit.

THIS on the other hand clearly is better.

t. Swede in the UK

Christians don't exist in cucked Trudeauland

I guess that's one way to steal hydro

>hydro costs $350 a month now
>loaf of bread is up to $11
>gas is 3.50 a litre
Pls annex us America

He's young

Lol, where do you find this 11-dollar bread?

I don't get this image, should women start fucking black horses instead of humans?

wow you ripped OP

nice looking black man but i wish his dick din't look so floppy. that other pic with it is a lady with a dick

Grocery store, i had to sell my dog because prices are is high here now just our state media won't allow it to be reported

>one chance at life
>born white when a great general spawns to lead the whites in a race war

>MFW

what are you talking about they're are more churches than houses where I grew up

>one chance at life
>circumcised at birth

thanks doctor bergkike

>Implying dick size and testosterone levels are what got mankind to the point its at.
>implying human females pick their mates based off of the same criteria as horses.
>Implying all black dudes have monster dongs and all white dudes have tic tacs.

Good bait, but still too easily thwarted.

Circumcision gives your son is a commandmnet from God, you can't ignore God

>sell your dog
where do you live?

Brazil is 48% white

Self reported, though, so more like 30%.

>((((((god))))))))

Genesis 21:4
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.

Genesis 17:12
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

The whites still run the country,don't they ? Brazil never had a black or a mulatto as a president despite being race-mixing capital

He's kinda cute though, in a dorky way :^)

>doesn't eat the dog
>doesn't keep money for later meal

You leafs never fail to surprise me

Dogs are forbidden to eat according to biblical law

(((Whites))), but generally, yeah. Whites are technically overrepresented in politics, although that might have more to do with higher education than anything.
>never had a mulatto as president
Eh, our current president is Lebanese. Fernando Henrique Cardoso openly claims to have black ancestors (great-grandmother, but whatever). Sarney, Lula, and Rousseff (largely Bulgarian, so make of that what you will) all look arguably non-white. There's some dudes from the early 20th I don't even know how they looked like, so maybe a darker lad there. :^)

Sure, no Obamas or anything, but still. It's not like we're Apartheid-SA in terms of leadership.

I hope you don't eat pork or seafood either then.

okay so will they ditch the black men when a bunch of gorillas come along? after all they are stronger, more aggressive and tear the black males to shreds come mating season (or whenever they feel like it). what about a bunch of elefants? bigger, stronger and longer genitals, that's what women look for right?

I don't

Yep. Same here.

Time to make white populations rise.