Admit it: you only hate Obama because you're a racist

Admit it: you only hate Obama because you're a racist.

Oh, no rebuttal? That's what I thought, nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama had 80% approval rating when he entered the White House, proof that Republicans are more tolerant

>if you don't support our candidate your racist

Who cares what they think

I hate Obama because he's a smug, patronising wanker who had the absolute gall to come over to my country and tell me to bow down before the EU and accept them meddling with our laws and our culture. This, from America, a country which broke away from the UK because they were sick of us interfering in their laws and culture.

I hate Obama because he tried to ban guns.

Fuck him. Fuck Reagan too.

I love when liberals can represent both sides of an argument fairly.

I voted for Obama. Twice.
>Sup Forums is one person may-may

Grow up OP

(((Yankovich)))

I hate any president in my lifetime that drops 26,000 bombs a year.

IT'S CURRENT YEAR AND WE'RE NOT ELECTING PRESIDENTS BASED ON THE PROGRESSIVE STACK???

Slavic-Jew?

>tfw voted Obama because he said he would bring about change for the good of america
>tfw he turned out to be a goodamn fraud
>tfw didn't vote for him a second time
>"YOU'RE A RACIST"

My rebuttal is that you calling us nazi's is why we came out in force and are going to put you in the ground if you try and start shit or kill our president.

Trump stands for everything we as True Americans believe in, and everything Globalists stand against.

We will make America great again, with or without you.

>Yankovich

what the fuck is that jew shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

omg you called me a racist and a nazi, muh feelings. fuck off nigger

All of this.

Fuck everyone who says that if I don't agree with them I have some sort of -ism or -ist disease

People hate Obama because he enabled and encouraged wars and the surveillance state.

your country is fubar man holy shit

>let more shit people from undeveloped countries in or we will call you wasisssssst!
>this is a legitimate political stance to take in 2017

>implying that I give a fuck what your feelings about racism are.

If you are not racist, you are a useless faggot that needs to be killed.

weak bait is weak

That's rich coming from you germany

Using the buzzword "racist" two times in the same sentence? David is a special kind of degenerate.

Apparently libfaggots are still confused as to why they lost. Keep it up though, you're assuring trumps re-election

They just can't understand that they actually drove more people away from their cause with this insane identity politics shit. They tore their own party in half and drove mostt sane people in the center over to the right because they just got tired of being demonized for being white or not caring about literal non-issues like what bathrooms a tranny can use.

I don't hate Obama, I just don't think he was very good at his job.

Obongo has more civilian casualties under his belt than Truman.

Even now on his last day of presidency he's ordering strikes in Lybia.

>you hated obama
>you said mean things
>that was it

>we hate trump
>we attack people
>we burn down cities
>because we're on the right side of history

EVERY LAST DEMOCRAT IS A TRAITOR WHO DESERVES DEATH LIKE TEH REST OF THE JEWS ON THIS FUCKSTUCK!

Not even kidding, some Britcuck tried this on me the other day.

I don't like Obama because he's aligned with the same scum I voted against this year. It can't be that hard to understand.

>that makes you a mysoginist because you're referring to Hillary

Yep.

And how would a libtard explain how Trump got a big chunk of the people who voted for Obama twice?

>if you obstruct Obama in any way it's because you're racist

You did this for eight years straight and look where it's gotten you

I hate Onigger because he was nothing more than 8 more years of Bush.

OK. Let's go with that.

See you at the festivities tomorrow!

Brahhahahahaha!

this. the same bullshit. 16 years of "Islam is a religion of peace."

To be fair, it got them 8 years...

Tomorrow. Show your support for Obama by shitting your pants.

#TrumpDump

Stop the fucking train you stinking crow, Obama himself is more racist than the entire wermacth singing nazi songs when marching through small towns in france

Is there something wrong with not wanting a nigger president?

You can start calling them stinking communists because that's what they are

>let's quadruple down and keep calling them racist, this will surely work

I loved Barry when he was first elected. not so much the second time. hating him and what he's come to stand for is a recent development.

as a matter of fact, I probably only ever really liked him cause I thought "neat, first black president".

Make America India Again

He's the main source of all the sjw shit going on in entertainment. Can't really enjoy a movie or a video game when I always have to see or hear some cheesy shit about "inclusiveness" and " good representation of women".

Fucking hell, I don't remember being represented in a game. All the male protags were always some dude in perfect shape with great abs and pecs. I never fucking complained. Feminists hate good looking women, with perfect curvy bodies in entertainment, so they go around ruining fun for everyone. They don't even speak for all women, because there are women who enjoy showing off and have fun doing it for attention.

And an increase in power in 2018. Plus many state and local elections. The Republicans are only an election or two away from being able to amend the Constitution without leftist input.

Is there a present graph of these

and he got the Peace prize for that, yes.. my country. yay.

END MY SUFFERING.

Are you a joke ?