End the simulation for me, illuminati

end the simulation for me, illuminati.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ockhams_Rasiermesser
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant do dat m8.

how would i do that?

bullshit advise.

i asked the /scanner/s but they dont really want to negotiate.

Hanz you know that your predictions regarding the US elections were bullshit. Remember our agreement. You promised if you were wrong you would go and seek help.

and i already AM under supervision from a doctor.

So why do you think your "prediction" hasnt been fulfilled? You said neither Trump nor Hillary will be POTUS if I remember correctly.

i am seriously confused about it myself. i felt that no one of all candidates becomes pres.

i dont know why i was wrong.

you aren't wrong yet

I actually was thinking about a more permanent solution... especially regarding that children in your close proximity may be in danger. Would you admit that this could be a possibility and hence you should not be around them?

what? why do children play any part in this whole story?

You haven't cracked the code yet, we have a special place for people who almost crack the code.

To be precise the story of the women you told about and actually was a little girl was very worrying...

Shouldn't you be on , fag?

well she was a grown up when i talked to her and she suddenly became a child.

is that place a positive place or a place with torture? or more a limbo?

do you WANT people to crack it or does that rain on your parade?

dejavue.

I want it to end too. Don't know what's keeping me from ending it myself, I guess the fear of pain.

>suddenly became a child

have you ever considered that this has not happend the same way your predictions about the POTUS were wrong?

Use this as help to get to your answer de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ockhams_Rasiermesser

Also if you want to find out more about your "illness" read: Julian Yanes and the Origin of Consciousness. This book may be of high interest to understand yourself better.

just because i failed a prediction 1 time doesnt mean that everything i experience is wrong.

>almost
you get them when they ALMOST crack the code or when they DO crack the code?

also around may 20 i actually did crack the code and was able to manifest things into my life. how was putting me in the coma and brainwashing me fair?

lets actually get started on cracking the code:

so what i know is the dejavues are part of this as well as the fact that allways the opposite happens of what i want.

i think whenever i get a dejavue its actually me being sent back in time and re-living that moment. its not much but we gotta start somewhere.

>everything i experience is wrong.

A "grown" women is morphing into a "small" child. And her mother asks you to stop harassing her.

I know it is very hard to argue with someone who does not understand basic concepts. Though I would ask you to read the book I proposed.

have a good day.

obviously i received a harder play setting because my brain was brainwashed when i cracked the code back then.

i almost did crack the code back then, why was I brainwashed and everyone else who cracks it receives a prize or something?

the whole paranormal experienced in my life story is part of the code.

have a good day.

why did i get a memory flash when i rethought "we have a special place for people who crack the code"

i think i do remember that somehow but..

i will from nowon make daily threads about matrix decoding threads.

This is the year that Sup Forums discovers loopholes in the simulation and hacks it to create advantages for humanity

>for humanity

the fact is that someone who mingles with humanity already has access to the control mechanism of "reality", the simulation but doesnt use it towards our advantage.