Whats his endgame?

Whats his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

calvertjournal.com/features/show/5469/post-soviet-youth-rural-latvia-anastasia-shpilko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

Killing himself
/thread

Hopefully at the end of a rope.

transwoman?

>hasn't posted a minecraft video in days
Unsubbed

He's watching friend.

To get peaced out

>/threading your own thread
You should kill yourself my man

Stop watching the dying legacy media.

To ascend to a higher plane of existence

Or maybe just becoming a memelord

kek

Agreed tbqhfam

To trick retarded NEETs such as yourself into buying his books and donating to him on Patreon, while watching his videos and being subscribed to his YT channel.

It's cute when the Baltics fight

Amass a cult following

laugh his way to the bank making minecraft videos and ration videos, shitting up his subscribers video list
"just ignore it goy, you dont need to watch it goy, convince yourself you enjoy watching minecraft goy"

who's this qt

to become the world's most powerful minecraft lp

calvertjournal.com/features/show/5469/post-soviet-youth-rural-latvia-anastasia-shpilko

Are these qts for sale?

I like styxx I think he's honestly in it to spread knowledge and what he sees as the truth. Very commendable.

I wish, not for your brown ass though.

To play minecraft, and have his narcissism fulfilled from neets on Sup Forums.

"Finally after years of telling people I'm smart people finally listen!"

Yeah true. It seems like we're getting a few people like these rising up, doing similar things which is a good trend happening for once.

Finding a wife and having itty bitty leather jacket wearing baby satanists.

>not for your brown ass though.

not brown and I've got the money

Enough money for autism drugs

AIDS.

Alright youtube, the so called progressives did it again. *sips tea * they failed to recognize the paradigm shift. Theyre like a tin horn dictator. I'm not a Republican by the way. I'm a soft trump supporter. That's about all. Peace out.

kek

can I save pic related?

>mfw he doesn't have a pop filter so he sound like a snake

If you trade me a rare pepe or woja k then yess.

I don't fucking know. Kill himself because he thinks he will become Satan's spawn in the afterlife?

Enuff with this faggot please. His rants have never been interesting and never will be.

rare styx

kek

You can only buy the ones that are of age btw, no underaged grills you fucking pedo monkey faggot

>b-but he browses /pole/ and-and he believes in meme magic

For you.