So why do you fuckers keep masturbating to Iranians and how "Aryan" they are?

So why do you fuckers keep masturbating to Iranians and how "Aryan" they are?
They're literally more Arab than Lebanese, Egyptians and Tunisians.
They're 1/2 Arab, 1/4 Poo-In-Loo, 1/4 random shit.
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/abs/nature09103.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-zoroastrians.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody gives a shit about Iran

Many autists do.
Argentinians are shitskins by the way. As expected.

Ok, faggot, I'm sick and tired of this.

That's not even a good study. Iranians on autosomal DNA plots (which is more important than mtDNA or ydna haplogroups) relate more closely to Armenians and Antolian Turks. We don't relate to Levantine Arabs or Gulf Arabs at all.

Also, there are different ethnic groups in Iran. A Baloch person or Ahwazi Arab is not the same as a Gilaki or Mazanderani.

Listen, I think deep down most Iranians don't give a shit about being accepted as Whites. We don't want your problems to become ours and vice versa. All that pisses off is you denying our significant/strong ancestry with our Achaemenid and Sassanid past, which is undeniable. I have evidence for that too and more in-depth.

Butthurt sand nigger please. I'm going to trust NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC more than you.
>Modern-day indigenous populations around the world carry particular blends of 18 regional affiliations. We compared your DNA results to each of 60 geographic and ethnic populations and calculated which two of these populations were most similar to you in terms of the genetic markers you carry.

>This reference population is based on native Iranians. As some ancient populations migrated from Africa, they passed first through southwestern Asia en route to the rest of Eurasia. Some populations stayed in the Middle East and southwest Asia, over time developing unique genetic patterns. The large Arabian and Southern Asia components found in our reference Iranian population reflect these ancient patterns. The Asia Minor and Central Asia components likely arrived via the migrations of groups originating in those regions farther north, such as the Turks and Mongols. The Silk Road also may have served to disperse Asian genetic patterns farther south and west.

You're a sand-curry nigger cocktail.

>I'm going to trust NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC more than you.
I bet they were relying mtDnA/yDNA haplogroups, and I can give sources if need be.

All autosomal DNA plots show Iranians as being closer to Anatolian Turks, Armenians, and Georgians rather than Gulf Arabs or Levantines.

This is just a smear against Iranians. If you want me to gives sources, I can.

Also, I look nearly identical to Italians and most people can't tell I'm Persian, even though I am pure.

Butthurt sand nigger obviously this is an autosomal test. Come on.
At least read it

It doesn't mention autosomal anywhere. I think you're the one that needs to learn to read.

ALSO, PCA plots are also better than this method because "Arabia" can many things. Look at PCA plots comparing Iranian autosomal DNA to Arabs -- it always clusters far away.

"Arabia" doesn't make sense. National Geographic posted something similar in the past with different words to describe origin.

I think they are using "Arabia" to mock Persians given recent tensions.

I can give peer reviewed journal articles showing you Iranians are still the same since pre_Islamic times.

These National Geographic studies are retarded because the region can be reduced more and more. PCA plots based off autosomal DNA is best way to determine degree of genetic similarity and differences.

On aDNA PCA plots, most Iranians are closer to Anatolian Turks, Armenians, and Georgians -- not Levantines or Gulf Arabs.

I changed my argument, the way these studies work is stupid. If you want to figure out genetic distance and population has to another you have to use PCA plots (based off autosomal DNA), not these retarded diagrams where region can be reduced even more.

That's my criticism and fuck ((National Geographic)). They would post large PCA plots based off autosomal DNA comparing all populations in regions if they cared about being unbiased.

>We sequenced Early Neolithic genomes from the Zagros region of Iran (eastern Fertile Crescent), where some of the earliest evidence for farming is found, and identify a previously uncharacterized population that is neither ancestral to the first European farmers nor has contributed significantly to the ancestry of modern Europeans. These people are estimated to have separated from Early Neolithic farmers in Anatolia some 46-77,000 years ago and show affinities to modern day Pakistani and Afghan populations, but particularly to Iranian Zoroastrians. We conclude that multiple, genetically differentiated hunter-gatherer populations adopted farming in SW-Asia, that components of pre-Neolithic population structure were preserved as farming spread into neighboring regions, and that the Zagros region was the cradle of eastward expansion.
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full

They used a sample from Teppe Hasanlu for the Iron Age Iranian comparison.

Pre-Islamic Persians are still nearly the same as modern Persians, check image.

Iron-Age Iranians (i.e., Achaemenids and Sassanids) are closely to modern-day Iranians.

It seems the whole "Ancient Achaemenid and Sassanids wuz White Europeans!" has been debunked.

Indo-Iranians were closer to Eastern Europeans though, but Indo-Iranian =/= Iron-Age Iranian =/= Neolithic Iranian.

Autosomal DNA PCA plot

I'm half Iranian and my entire mudshit family has blonde hair and blue eyes. Hopefully we go to war with the savages so I can get a cushy job being a spy and finally use this useless second language

As you can see, Iranians are more closely related to Aydgei and Georgians.

Figure taken from this paper:
nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/abs/nature09103.html

You're a traitor, and I hope you get caught and hanged. At least read a book about your history before destroying it.

>you're a traitor
I think you misunderstand user, I would never betray America. Iran can lick my balls however

No, you're neither American nor Iranian.

I am saying you're betraying your Iranian ancestry and you are brainwashed by ((America)) to think Iran is the world sponsor of terrorism. It's the Saudis that're and who founded 9/11 and America's greatest ally.

Just commit suicide given you consider yourself a "mudshit".

I'm sorry I can't understand you over your autistic screeching. Try speaking English mudblood

>Iran is the world sponsor of terrorism
We don't think that, but anyone with family in Iran knows the mullahs suck and it's a shitty unsustainable system that fucks over a lot people. It's sort of annoying to hear edgy self-hating westerners on here stick up for it because "they name the jew" or "fight globalism" or whatever, you try dealing with muslim savages and fucking "morality police" lurking behind every streetlight.

It's not about modern Iranians being Aryan, you just haven't been paying enough attention faggot. It's ancient Iranians that were a part of the Proto-Indo-European migration groups, otherwise known as the Aryans. The Scythians were Aryan with "European" like features. Today you still see plenty of blue eyes and fair hair pop up among Iranian people, and also in other Middle Eastern countries, but particularly in Iran they claim that they are Aryan based on their history and mythology.

>So why do you fuckers keep masturbating to Iranians and how "Aryan" they are?

I doubt many people do that at all on pol, most don't even know who the Aryans really were probably and how they looked like.

Why don't you study the geopolitical situation more instead of being an idiot. You're the one who's mixed with Iranian.

Also, it was the USA/UK who pushed for the Shah to get kicked out. It had to with how he was no longer compliant in how to price dollars. The US economy depends on nations trading oil in petrodollars in order to finance its widening deficit and more debt (can be more thorough later on this).

Honestly, most of the terrorists are Sunni. The majority of hijackers in 9/11 were Saudis, and the CIA declassified document hints that it was the Saudi royal family that financed them. Iran is fighting ISIS which Israel and Saudi Arabia also support.

Now go kill yourself.

It was the Americans and British that pushed for the Shah to get kicked out because he did not agree to William E. Simon's deal to trade oil exclusively in petrodollars (look it up) and because he started acting sovereign, by pricing oil according to how it would benefit him and not the West.

So yes, this is why Carter called Khomeini a saint and why Britain gave Khomeini a platform in BBC to preach his views.

There is also reason to believe Khomeini wasn't even Persian, but a British spy trained in the mannerisms of Persians.

Pathetic edit (((you))) retarded faggot

Mazanderanis and Iranian Zoroastrians tend to have about 15-20% Proto-Indo-European ancestry. Never more though.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-zoroastrians.html

This is because Iranians were indingenous people of the Zagros mountains. Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture migrated there and gave them culture and language. They mixed a little bit too, but enough to shift the entire gene pool that significantly. Regardless, Indo-Iranians =/= Achaemenids or Sassanids, even though Indo-Iranian interactions WAAY BACK were formative to their culture.

Iran is the Argentina of the middle east.

>but enough
but not enough*

>how to price dollars.
how to price oil*

>Mediterranean

Are meds white?

>he doesn't know what an Aryan is
>Leaf education

You're retarded, 15-20% is a huge chunk, like 2nd or 3rd generation "aryan" even after thousands of years and besides that's an average so there are also higher amounts too. On top of that, there are lots of other groups that were living in or migrating throughout that area, like the Scythians that I mentioned.

The point I'm making is that Persians during the Achaemenid and Sassanid Empires are still relatively the same as modern-day Persians.

I do not care if Westerners consider us White or not, and I doubt rapprochement will ever be possible in the near future. All I care about is that I share significant ancestry with my Achaemenid and Sassanid past and fuck everything else.