Legitimate Responses ONLY

What made Obama a bad president?
I want well constructed answers ONLY.
inb4
>nigger
hahha real funny. I want fact based responses only. No Sup Forumsullshit. strictly Sup Forumsitical

Other urls found in this thread:

downtrend.com/vsaxena/barack-obama-633-scandals?
news.grabien.com/story-exclusive-complete-guide-scandals-obama-administration
youtube.com/watch?v=5e0Qelqp-Cc
cnn.com/2016/04/10/politics/obama-libya-biggest-mistake/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a demotard.
Also kys

get the fuck back to Sup Forums. I'm not promoting obama here. I just want to know why so much hate.
differences in political ideology don't mean shit.

Any intellectuals left here on Sup Forums? Or did you guys all leave as soon as all those faggots from Sup Forums like this one
came through?

He wasn't bad just people thought he didn't pander enough to their lowest common denominator. I liked him, although I didn't care for the ACA pentalties that were in place.

>He placed more facets of life under government authority.
>He expanded the surveillance state.
>He and his cabinet pick Clinton destroyed Libya and funnel weapons to Syria.
>He decreased American influence on the global stage.
>He did the exact same shit he criticized his predecessor for.

Can you expand on this please?

fuck you ctr shill

honestly you'll never get paid just give it up

/thread

no fucking jobs

No, how about you address any of those points your own points defending those actions and we'll move on from there?

>did nothing particularly impressive domestically
>foreign policy was amateur tier
>literally interfered with justice wherever race was involved

haha, im actually a 19 year old college kid trying to construct my own ideas by getting opinions from differentiating people. I've heard the leftist arguments time and time again as to why obama is their supreme leader. I'm here trying to figure out why the alt right hates him besides that fact that he's black.

For starters.
Only president that was at war every day for 8 consecutive year. Rapefugee crisis is his and Shillary's fault.

Yes. He was an empty suit only put up on a pedestal because of his race, and demonstrated he was inexperienced through his inability to enact any of the things he really set out to do, while also extending and in some cases furthering the warhawk status of the previous administration. He also was the key figure in setting up this bullshit safe space / privilege shit and pushing it into the mainstream.

He accomplished nothing other then being 'cool black guy I guess'. The world is only more volatile, and racially divided. He did nothing to stop this, and made our image in the world worse while we gained nothing from it.

Also note, OP, this /pol. Good luck with your thread. Godspeed, brother.

See that's where you have it all wrong. I am not disagreeing with you. I am in fact genuinely curious as to the things you've said; im not informed enough to make an opinion on this topic.
For everyone who seems to think im a kike shill.

I AM NOT PRO OBAMA. I AM SIMPLY UNINFORMED.

They all have done that though, trump will continue it. The same shit always rises to the top in those positions

The spying programs spring to mind

Yeah, I don't believe you. I laid out my thoughts and they're pretty fucking cut and dry. Fuck off shill.

This dude just pushed the agenda as a whole. he came in and promised the world "Change" but it was just bullshit. He perpetuated 9/11 Lie, "Got BinLaden" lied about his roots and hung out with people's whos mission was to destabilize the nation to push the UN/NATO (((other nations))) agendas. Total puppet and full of shit.

he did one of these, but not the other
>supported officers of the law in their fight against chimpouts and terrorism
>congratulated and defended literal terrorists and always made it his mission to deflect the countries problems to the white man

What are deterioration of race relations?

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself.

Clinton would have for sure done that, Trump may or may not. If he does, he's out in 2020.

Obama's highly suspicious biography
forged birth certificate
fraudulent Social Security number
Fast and Furious
Benghazi
Paying ransom to Iran
Solyndra
Gun control
Domestic surveillance
Incompetence
Lies about unemployment numbers and job creation
Lies about Obamacare
Lies about taxes and spending
Lies about energy production
Lies about immigration and border security
Lies about everything else
Secrecy
Intentionally weakening the American economy
Intentionally weakening America's defenses
The use of the IRS as a weapon
The use of the EPA as a weapon
The use of the NLRB as a weapon
The use of the Fish and Wildlife department as a weapon
The heavily politicized Department of Justice under Eric Holder
The heavily politicized Department of Justice under Loretta Lynch
The VA hospitals
Obama vs Gibson Guitar
Lois Lerner's conveniently deleted emails
Wholesale amnesty by executive fiat
Acting like a Marxist dictator
Changing the Obamacare law day by day

wow you're an asshole. I guess what I mean by expanding is to link me to your sources, and tell me examples of how he did what you said.
Like tell me in which ways he
>He placed more facets of life under government authority.
>He expanded the surveillance state.
>He decreased American influence on the global stage
Your responses were fucking stale. I need more info, and searching these things on google would just lead to super bias sources.

You don't belong here, fuck off shill.

Or he does it and he's in for 8 like every other shitty president that's made it to 2 terms

do your own homework faggot

>filename

You do realize I haven't said anything pro obama or anti-alt right at all...

Well there is a lot of blame to go around Obama increased the divide between Republicans and Democrats. Everyone said that Obama wasn't able to get anything done because the Republicans "wouldn't play ball", however most people will work together if they talk with one another. Obama and the Democrats refused to attend meeting to share information. He also abused his office by using the Executive Orders to pass policies, not that he is the only one who has done that, but he did it because he did not want to work with the Republicans.

There is no getting around it, Obama was a sap and a god awful president, but the fault is not his alone. The Democrat/Liberal side of American politics is broken and filled with self important children who have the policy of if they can't do it there way they are not going to play.

>wasted money in enviromental studies
>supported blm
>let chealsea manning out
>made middle east worse
>wanted illegals to vote hillary
>made a shitty healthcare system
>was actually not from america
>played golf instead of run the country
>quadrupled the debt yet still blamed dubya for it.
>made "one million" part time shit jobs
>fucked over black communites he was supposedly for
>all around nigger

Nice. Kek!

>What made Obama a bad president?

I'll take a stab at this.

>illegal, unsanctioned wars in Libya, Iraq, Syria, and indirectly in Yemen

Congress has never authorized any of these wars, yet we are dropping 20-30K bombs per year.

>Syria

Obama and Kerry armed what they "believed" to be moderate Syrian rebels to overthrow Assad. This backfired tremendously, and the subsequent refugee crisis has had a crippling effect on Western civilization by directly leading to terror attacks, and eventually leading to a nationalist rise as evidenced by Brexit and Trump that will ultimately usher out Obama and his cronies' policies.

>Subverted the constitution and abused his power

There is a legislative branch, and there is a very good reason the president is not in it, but rather resides as the chief of the executive branch. That's because the president is not supposed to write laws, he's supposed to uphold the laws that our legislative branch passes. Obama has routinely pretended to be the top of both branches of the govt, and as a result his "legacy" is easily removed by the following president. That's what happens when you cheat and cut corners.

>Race relations

While I do not blame him for empowering a civil rights movement, he was not vocal enough when they were wrong. This resulted in every cop shooting becoming a huge issue, not just the legitimately wrong shootings. This also backfired by clearing pretty much everyone since it's hard to separate fact from fiction anymore.

>anti-alt right at all...
There it is. Yeah, get the fuck out of here.

And the list keeps on going

LMFAO. you're a dense asshole man. IM ASKING FOR YOUR FUCKING VIEWS AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO LEAVE
jesus christ some people are fucking ridiculous

>alt right
No u. What does this even mean?

In eight years, Obama:
>bailed out Wall Street while ignoring the American working class
>expanded Bush's """"War on Terror""""
>renewed the Patriot Act
>continued and expanded NSA mass surveillance program
>destabilized several Middle Eastern countries and supported coups in both hemispheres
>created the single largest humanitarian crisis and largest human migration since World War II
>essentially precipitated Cold War 2: Electric Boogaloo
>kept federal marijuana criminalization intact even while states are legalizing it
>repressed more whistleblowers than any other US president
>when he had control of the Congress and support in the Senate, he only used this opportunity to pass an historic healthcare reform which caused insurance companies to post record profits
>basically gave Trump the presidency due to two terms of all the above
>won the Nobel Peace Prize

And despite the constant liberal claim that he had no scandals.. here are his scandals:
>IRS illegally targeting conservative groups scandal.
>And the AP wire tapping scandal.
>And NSA spying scandal.
>And Fast and Furious scandal.
>And the Benghazi cover-up scandal.
>And placing a reporter unsympathetic to his administration on a terrorist watch list.
>And doing the Bowe Bergdahl swap without Congressional approval.
>And secretly paying a massive cash ransom for hostages in Iran.
>And his unconstitutional recess appointments.
>And lying to the American people about being able to keep your insurance.
>And the general mess and corruption among various federal groups/agencies, such as the VA, DOJ, GSA, EPA, the Secret Service, etc.

But other than all the scandals, yeah, no scandals.

expand onto it please!

And finally, what made Obama a bad president is his successor, a reality TV real estate mogul with no political experience, whose basic platform included erasing the damage Obama has done. With the media and all the money stacked against him, he still won.

aw shit you're right actually. I assumed most of Sup Forums was alt right. sorry I've been watching too much murdoch murdoch.

That's not what you're doing and we both know it. You're playing fucking coy and everyone can see it. You don't belong here, you aren't wanted here, now fuck off(kindly or not, your choice).

The blood on his hands. And he's a nigger.

This begs the question of whether Obama was a bad president.

OBAMA

PROS
>shut up all the anti-war libs
>restored relations with cuba (desu any president could have done this, he was just the one who did)
>cemented in the american public the desire for universal healthcare.
>seems like a cool dude desu, I disagree with a lot of his actions but would rather spend an afternoon with him than dubya

CONS
>only served for a term as senator before being president
>continued the war in the middle east
>continued air strikes and support for syrian rebels long after foot soldiers left
>+10 trillion in debt
>toppled libya due to their desire to create a gold-backed dinar
>continued to allow chinese currency manipulation
>obamacare is trash
>birth certificate literally proved fake but has managed to manipulate the narrative
>didn't help race relations, didn't stoke the flames as pol suggests either
>continued NSA surveillance
>mass immigration

HIS LEGACY (left perspective)
>black president's term was plagued by racism
>that's why he didn't really accomplish anything

HIS LEGACY (right)
>fanned flames of race war
>globalism
>mass immigration
>Manipulation of the narrative to ostracize people who disagree with leftist idealogy

Was actually Osama bin Laden.

off the top of my head:

our first multi-term President where we were in war every single year in was in office
the Verizon surveillance thing
the increase to the national debt

He's basically Nixon's twin: very vilified by the opposing party even though a lot of his policies are pretty fucking in step with the opposing party (I should note though that I mean in the neocon sense. Obama isn't in any way shape or form a proper conservative)

Wrecked health care with an abomination of a system that was designed to fail
Completely fucked racial relations
Made journalists forget how to do their jobs

633 scandals
downtrend.com/vsaxena/barack-obama-633-scandals?

Full list here
news.grabien.com/story-exclusive-complete-guide-scandals-obama-administration

Almost no one actually refers to themselves as "alt-right." The only people that use that term of fucking progressive scumbags like you, so you can lump ALL Trump supporters together and dismiss us by our worst members.

Expanding wars abroad: he lied.

Obamacare was supposed to help me be able to afford something I have never been able to afford. He lied about that too. His "affordable" plans were around 200 dollars per month with huge out of pocket costs if I ever tried to use it. I am set to pay a 700 fine this year because I can't afford them.

He lied and stabbed me in the back after I passionately supported him. Fuck that dude.

I never mentioned trump dickhead. and fine, you're right about no one considering themselves that. I'm fucking misinformed/uninformed cocsucker that's why I'm here

see

Obama's foreign policy decisions greatly hampered America's position on the world stage. Although presidents are always known to prioritise either foreign or domestic reforms, Obama's decisions have been disasterous.

For example, just look at
>Iraq
>the rise of ISIS
>Afghanistan
>the resurgence of the Taliban
>the TPP
>the delayed US response to China in the South China Sea
>the mess that is Ukraine
>Crimea
>Cuba
>Libya
>Syria
>the Arab Sring

I know there's more that I'm forgetting, but there's just been so many disasters that I can't keep track of them all. Even if Trump can't restore America's economy, at least he can restore our position on the world stage.

You're not welcome here, fuck off shill.

Obama didn't prosecute bankers in 2007/2008. See S&L crisis, in the '80's for reference.

i see what you're doing goldstienberg.
stop derailing this thread kike shill

I'd blame him for
>Syria and Libya intervention
>expanding NSA spying
>not making ocare singlepayer while having a majority
>bailing out wall street.

Here where he gets credit:
>cutting dephicit in half
>getting bin Ladin
>commuting non violent drug offenders
>massing creation of jobs (although mostly part time and contract jobs)

I know you think just slathering together some words you've seen here will help, but it won't. Everyone here knows what you're doing and sees you for what you are.

fpbp

kys. Here is an instructional video to aid you on your journey.

>would rather spend an afternoon with a self indulgent narcissist than a quiet, polite, well managed man who was courteous and punctual and genuinely cared about Americans

GWB was a bad president, but he wasn't a bad man. Hang yourself.

I will stick to scandals (his race never entered into my vote)

IRS targeting
NSA data mining
Loss of an advanced drone over Iran air space
Loss of 1000's of guns to drug cartels
Benghazi embassator killed
tried to spin it to benefit his campaign
Failure of Affordable care act
lied about being able to keep your current doctor
lied about being able to keep your current health care plan
Drastic rise in premiums
Failure of Healthcare.gov
Gratuitous use of drones resulting in loss of intelligence from capture, including the grey area of killing a US citizen (granted he at least was killing terrorists here)
Over a dozen terrorist attacks in the name of Islam over his presidency on american soil and arguably his refusal to flattly treat them as such creating a situation where more could prosper
Created a regional power vacuum leading to the rise of ISIS
Repeated snubbing of Isreal, one of the few stable regions in the Middle East
Leading a weak nuclear deal with Iran
Disregarding NATO commitments to Ukraine
Backing down from commitment to end syrian genocide
Providing ISIS operatives with weapons and equipment

>cutting dephicit in half

nigga what? cut it in half? oh lawdy.

nigger

>Expansion of police state
>Creating ISIS on purpose in an attempt to overthrow the Syrian government.
>Overthrowing the Libyan government where it is now divided into 3 factions all claiming to be the new government.
>Operation Fast and Furious where it is revealed that he armed the Mexican Drug Cartels with us military weapons.
>Purposely antagonizing Russia and taking it in the ass from China
>Obamacare destroying health insurance for the vast majority of people including me
>Ambassador killed under his and Hilary's watch
>Bank bailouts
>Broke the law with an executive order to stop the government from enforcing the law to deport illegal immigrants.
>Giving money to solar companies that used it to ship jobs overseas
>Giving whitehouse jobs to children of his donors.

To be honest he is the worst president since Carter although not as bad as Carter.

> not linking sources
> not arguing from any sort of premise or axiom
Jesus, and I thought leaf posters were bad.

>I want well constructed answers ONLY.
His healthcare shit caused my insurance payments to triple nearly overnight. Still increasing too.

I put myself out there to get a good paying job while my peers stagnated and worked 5-10hr week unskilled jobs. They are just as poor as before except now they are complaining about trump to no end

Forget to change your proxy shill?

Doubled national debt
apologized all over the planet for America
13 million more on food stamps

> Any kind of criticism makes you a shill
> Being this assmad
Listen Cletus, I know rational thinking isn't really your strong suit, so stop me if I'm going too fast, but you're a nigger.

>OP disappears
>A FUCKING LEAF shows up to address posts made to OP
>lol im not a shill, i said nigger, see?

Completely forgot about how much he raised the debt. This graph just shows how much he increased the debt by the start of 2015.

im getting ready for word dickhead

Ah, turned the proxy back on? Good job.

post shit related to the thread or fuck off

he hates us.

Thread theme:youtube.com/watch?v=5e0Qelqp-Cc

Race relations have gotten worse under obongo. Remeber the whole "my son would've looked like Trayvon" shit?
Not mention Shillary legitimizing BLM as a ""peaceful"" movement by having meetings with it's """"leaders""""

>post shit related to the thread or fuck off

Well, since OP is a gay nigger...

>lol i took a screenshot with my proxy on
Fuck off shill.

he fucked up race relations pretty bad

>Signed Dodd-Frank the biggest Wall Street bailout in history
>Continued Patriot-Act and the detaining of whistle-blowers
>Arab Spring and admitting Libya was his biggest mistake
cnn.com/2016/04/10/politics/obama-libya-biggest-mistake/index.html
>Not to mention that caused the Refugee Crisis
>Domestic policy wise not the worse but still race relations deteriorated
>Zoning laws that force diversity
Off the top of my head

He murdered american citizens without due process.

Commie

checked and rekt

Ten times the drone strikes as bush, doubled national debt, gave nsa the go ahead to share all of its data with fbi
Stop being retarded.

he didn't pander enough? are you fucking retarded ?

If nothing else, he made that one Obamaleaf shitpost on here weekly.

country is shit now. was great when bush was in actually

Being a nigger.

He really wasn't a bad president, but his inexperience in national politics seriously hurt his agenda. When the GOP won back control in 2010, that was pretty much it for him, he got nothing else done.

His real failure was not taking the fight to the GOP from day 1. He tried to heal the divide not realizing that the people he was seeking to make peace with were only starting to sharpen their spears.

>What made Obama a bad president?

1. Fast and Furious under his AG apointee
2. Illegal Immigration skyrocketed due to his announcement of amnesty for illegals
3. Causing the destabilization of Libya, Syria, and Egypt.
4. Indirectly causing a mass exodus into Europe due to his war escapades(which was welcomed by a personal ally, Angela Merkel).
5. Keynesian economics leading to a DOUBLING OF OUR NATIONAL DEFICIT. 10 trillion to 20 trillion.
6. social climate as tumultuous as the 60s
7. Often made public statements about criminals and miscreants trying to prank people (achmed and his clock, Trayvon and his skittles).
8. Took all the credit for Osama Bin Laden after the seal team that found and killed Osama were all mysteriously killed in a surprise ambush. None survived.
9. Made America look impotent as the leader chosen was a pencil-necked diplomat who spent more time groveling to china than he did respecting the wishes of the American people. His approval rating from 2013-2015 reflect this.
10. His involvement with the 2016 presidential election.
11. Obamacare & Affordable Healthcare act killing jobs and costing thousands of people money, loss of their healthcare plans, etc.

I'm not sure if I listed everything. Maybe I'm forgetting the fact that he had the DEA sack multiple dispensaries in California despite promising not to do that very thing.

He was very two-faced in his promises and never managed to live up to them.

"Solved" the financial crisis by giving wall street huge bailouts on taxpayer money
Doubled the national debt
Obamacare is a disaster
Inflamed racial tensions by criticizing police authorities
Armed islamists and mexican cartels
Did not close gitmo as promised
Got out of Iraq only to get back after a while
Worsened relations with Russia to Cold War levels