Would Texit work, or is it the ultimate meme?

Would Texit work, or is it the ultimate meme?

No. I just moved from that shithole. I lived in Austin and San Antonio.

They are big gov where they should be small, and small gov where they should be more involved.

Piss poor urban and suburban planning. Horrific traffic, horrific build quality in homes/apts, no turn off lanes in planned communities and senseless stoplights.

Spics and Califags are flooding in.

You fat inbred "muh freedumb" fucks are utterly dependent on the rest of us civilized folk, so I very much doubt it.

Also, shitty, corrupt business climate.

Lower standards across the board in terms of ethics, both business and personal.

Lone Star cards handed to every Spic with kids. One parent goes through with one child and uses it, then the next goes through right after.

why would anyone live there?
there is literally no reason.

Only if Texas exits to immediately join Mexico :D

Let them go, they'll be back crying and asking for help in some years, like they did when they ran away from Mexico like the cowards they are.

If Texas seceded it would be the globe's 13th largest economy, an energy exporter, an agricultural exporter, and still have some of the best public and private universities in the world.

And still a shithole

Not really
It will be the main battleground of the old war, round 2

remove russian sleeper cells from Houston

Houstonfag here, Texas a shit.

We have a hard enough time keeping the border secured, even with federal help and a pro-border governor. I don't think it would be a good idea.

You realize Texas is more than Austin, Houston, SA and Dallas right? North Texas has the highest overall standard of living of any area in the country.

Did you not read that I just moved from there?

As if North Texas automatically offsets the fact that most of Texas is absolute dogshit

The secret to texas is West-Central (Erath, Hood, Eastland, Parker, Stephenville), West Texas midland area, Amarillo and south texas. All the major cities are a ruse and honeypots for migrants such as the California fags.

That's because you've lived in almost literally the only dogshit places Texas has, which are only that bad because of Californians flooding in here and the abundance of spics. If Trump actually does deport illegals in such numbers you can bet your ass those cities will suffer a huge blow to their liberal voting base. Texas would be redder than ever by next election.

Yes texit would work to allow the shit fuck puke maggot subhuman spic majority to turn the state back over to fuck mexico.

Did you not look at how Dallas voted last election?

My guess is that without welfare, they would go elsewhere. But Texit would have to happen soon before they become a majority.

The already are a majority, the numbers are not accurate.

If you go to any of the major cities it is clear and it is disgusting.

I would hope it happens and that whole state of shills gets range banned from Sup Forums

>mfw i live in north Texas but not Dallas

Triggered?
Little dick manlets don't do well here.
Hope you found a good home in Cali.

I would like to visit Texas

What?

I thought Brits and Euros were taught to hate Texas?

You want to visit to have your confirmation bias enforced?

Nah seems like a nice place

Won't work, once you're in the union you don't get out. Texas could try to leave, the feds wouldn't let them.

>texas education
>good

Maybe you're impressed by people being able to count past potato. The real "best" universities are all located in the liberal as fuck north east.

If Hillary had won I was fully prepared for Texit, by force if necessary.

It depends on who the feds are at the time, leftists think Texas belongs to mexico and would allow it to go.

Just read at how much they hate Texas.

The magazine in the rifle carries 5.45x39. The rest of the magazines are carrying 7.62x39. The former is associated with the ak74 and the latter with the ak47. The muzzle brake is that of an ak74.
Tldr: you're a faggot