Women & Minorities no longer feel SAFE

Are you happy now Sup Forums?

How does it feel to be responsible?

I thought real men looked after their women.

Our women, will be fine, I don't care about the shitskins and gorillas.

good

Shame, since we're in current year, where men and women are treated equally.

Also, for all the "conservatists appeal to fear", the liberal arguments mostly boil down to "I'm afraid" and "others (read:country) should be held responsible for me"

Today is the last day they can be influenced by propaganda and memes to think their current rulers are good

Honestly, who the hell liked Joe Biden except for normies who used Instagram and Plebbit

""""""women"""""" excluded of course, those get electrodes

I can't wait to see all the neurotic blog posts that make mountains from anthills over the next 8 years.

In USA, for every 100 females there are 96 males. White women are the majority.

This stupid retard doesn't even know who the VP is.

SJW's would never call Creepy Joe "Just a cool dude" if they saw him in action.

>> I thought real men looked after their women.

Equal rights. No one looks after the men, so tell me why we're obligated to look after these race traitor, mental midgets. They threw us overboard years ago, so fuck them, they made their bed, now it's time for them to lie in it. As for minorities, they're always welcome to go back to their native countries.

Ummmmmmmmmmm excuse me wtf do you mean by real men are you implying that women cant take care of themselves?

I really dont understand normies twisted meme view of joe biden as the funny uncle when he is creepy as fuck

>just a cool dude
>gets exuted for satanic pedophilia

It sounds so forced and ingenuine when they have to say something nice about biden, what is there exactly to like about the guy?

This, they're the worst demographic there is.

Real men ignore whiny cunts

New age politics for burgers
If a democrat nuked moscow and killed 3m
10 years later, school textbooks and wikipedia will write 1.5k killed
Meanwhile, the remember the 15 gorillion

I'll feel very safe if he actually manages to clean up inner cities

It's finally over. Trump is finished

My almonds are extremely activated.

Our women abandoned us, they can go fuck themselves.

>pic
Is he sure they're his kids?

Knowing him, I think there's a fair chance they aren't.

They're whiter than him at least.

>Anti-intellectualism
>Anti-truth

>"God help us"

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

Yeah, he's a histrionic man-baby. Literally, he is built like a man-sized baby.

Good. The minorities can stay in the ghetto and the women can stay in the kitchen.

They shouldn't feel safe. They've destroyed our country and their day of reckoning is at hand.

'Our VP is just a cool dude.' I'll miss making fun of Creepy Uncle Joe

Cant wait to lynch my first minority or women tomorrow. Been 8 years since i was able to do that. Obama was the reason i stopped. Now i know its ok again unser Trump.

I'm a minority
My friends are minorities
We all feel safe knowing Trump won
The only people butthurt are faggot yuppies in commiefornia and San Antonio

I feel you, man. I've been waiting for this moment since Bush left office. Had to resort to "standing my ground" if you know what I mean.

It really is astonishing. I mean, we live in a world where minorities commit the overwhelming majority of all crime. In the US, blacks and hispanics are responsible for almost 75% of all homicides and violent crime, and these white liberal assholes claim to feel unsafe because of white people, and want to import more people who, statistically speaking, are going to make America more dangerous.

Libtards of course won't feel safe, they will be brutally ass fucked, oh, they may like that very much! And then trashed of course.

Do these retarded fucks just parrot everything the media says? What has Trump said or done that warrants people fearing for their safety. Do they not know Clintons past or Obama expanding the CIA and NSAs powers to operate against US citizens?

niggers don't commit more crime you retarded cuck. You really think niggers beat the white man at anything? all you gotta do is tell the cop you "stood your ground" and its perfectly legal to execute niggers in the street.

Also, last day you can say "Our president is a nigger"

I don't get what all the fuss is about. I ran into some white dudes wearing MAGA hats a few hours ago and they didn't try to lynch me.

you dont OWN
womankind, racist.
she HAS common sense
you ASSUME she needs YOU.

Then move to a safe country.

You need to work on your LARPing, faggot.

"Feeling safe" is not objective. It has no meaning in the 21st century.

you need to work on your not letting niggers rape your wife and daughter you retarded european cuckold.

Are you an actual retard?

>i put on my robe and wizard hat
Cool story, bro

you're the fucking retard if you believe niggers are better than the white man at anything.

He's an SJW roleplaying what he thinks a conservative is like. So yeah, he's an actual retard.

German women feel so unsafe they wear anti-rape pants.

retarded eropean cucks are all the same.

Biden is a pedophile.

you're a fucking retarded cuckold who will be speaking arabic and raising ten nigger babies in a year.

It was my privledge.

Today is the last you can say "My president is a lying muslim with a fake birth certificate" ,"Our VP is a child molester" or any variation of "FEELING THE BERN"

I hope all these snowflakes literally shake to death tomorrow

>you ASSUME she needs YOU
Women do need men. Aside from basic needs for reproduction and companionship, women just simply cannot survive without men protecting them from other men. If men didn't care about women or care what happened to them, literally all women would be submissive rape slaves. Women are weak, fragile, sensitive creatures who cannot stand against the harsh realities of the world without the aid of men.

no u

Today is the last day you can say "Our president is undeservedly liked because he's black" or "Our VP is a child molester".

I live in america libtard, where we have president Trump. that means white men are on top, unlike retarded nigger mongrels like you.

>tfw

I can't tell if you're underage, autistic or a LARPing SJW.

I can't tell if you're a libtard or just a dumb european cuck, oh wait, it's both.

Sure thing, dowu.

>our VP is just a cool dude
>literal pedophile

uh...ok

Well again
she will either become a shade
or universally fractal out
without the masculine aspect
however currently the males of white skin
have been infiltrated or in cahoots with a hivemind of self destructive tendancies upon humankind and she isnt taking that shit its just frucking wrong.

No not all of them but the majority of the ones who are you ASSUME are "alpha" are the ones
with a delusional superiority ego complex

compassion and unconditional love
over self worth you fascist!

>dowu.
sorry i dont speak arabic you cuck.

>I don't care about the shitskins and gorillas
>shitskins and gorillas
>gorillas

Fuck wrong with you m8?

Good.

They have fucked up things in the West long enough.

>white men are on top
come back saying it when your friends Shlomo and Dimitri will fuck your mother because of Trump

lol
OIFR

you knowing nothing of
true natural rhythm and
Soul. hmmm how to NOT steal
what is not yours is your
greatest disposition while you
condescend and DISTRACT the world with how BLACK PEOPLE who created the MAJORITY of wtf you have today befor eit became technologically advanced and we are talking about SACRED fundementals jhere fuck boy something you only picked up from ancient tribes who had insight to futurism before you started building them into future catylstic nightmares

your "kind" seems to not
know how to understand this

>I'm glad my wife's kids

FTFY

wow more eurpean cucks fantasizing about niggers fucking their moms, is your whole countr7y just one big cuck fest?

They had pedophile uncles, it takes them back to the good old days

Paige Turnah

nigger lover cuck. trumps gonna execute you.

What does she mean 'feeling safe'?

I thought America is white, capitalist, heteronormative, imperialist patriarchy?

>implying women are needed in current year

Strange, my wife feels safe. Benefits of being able to keep a man around the house, I suppose.

wanna talk about niggers? ok, we didn't let them drive planes into buildings to begin, and we didn't sold our mothers to kikes and vodka-fags by voting for a clown

Our Paige is better than your Paige

They cower in an appalling slavery to the dismal phantasms of their own minds

Today is the last day you can say "I like my President" or "Our VP is just a cool dude" and feel safe.

>anti-semitism

can't get much more cucked than this...Trump loves the jews and any non libtard does as well. take your anti-jewish hillary shilling back to tumblr where it belongs.

Brought to you by Random Postmodernist Generator 3000™.

>nativism is bad!
>FUCK KKKOLONIALISM, JUSTICE FOR THE OPPRESSED NATIVES AND ABBOS WORLDWIDE

>"feel"
This is the operative word.

Plus:

satanic quads say bitches have to go

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Stop being delusional
There is no such thing as unconditional love, if there were there would be no hate, and people wouldn't protest Trump for being elected or calling people racist for having different opinions than them.

Biden isn't a good vp, he's a blatant child molester. He belongs in jail just like the majority of the party he represents.

If it was not for the laws of this country I would slaughter them all

Hey americans, what about your courts and judges, are they liberal biased or not? Did those niggers from the center of pic got sentenced?

>Biden is a pedophile.
Exactly, who could like a person like that?

I'm sure she'd feel safer with millions of Arabs coming into the country if Hilldawg would've been elected.

who is this goddess? please tell em she's been BLACKED

>white people without college educations
>college educations
>educations

Well I know someone who didn't even attend basic middle school...

>assert anti-jewish things belongs to Tumblr
well we have an autistic newfag over here. call me when Shlomo will buy your sister and ship it to israel, which will have more and more power thanks to your orange clown president

>God
*tips bible*