I'm getting real tired of this degenerate garbage...

I'm getting real tired of this degenerate garbage, how long until we see pedophiles explaining their lust for children on mainstream Talmud vision? Also Gassings when?

>join TGWTG to become an internet celebrity
>miserably fail to get any fans
>after years of failure decide to quietly delete all of your videos and leave TGWTG
>no one notices you left so TGWTG don't even bother releasing a statement about you
>years later reveal on Facebook that you're a tranny
>delete Facebook after everyone mocks you
>a year later reveal to the whole world you're a tranny
Luke Mochrie is possibly the biggest, most pathetic TGWTG failure. He'll probably JewWario within a year or two.

My god I actually liked Colin from whos line is it anyway. Wtf is this shit.

This new series of Whose Line looks like shit.

Guess you don't even have to shave your moustache or beard now-a-days to be a woman. Just slap some lipstick and earrings on yourself and you are good to go.

he looks like shit lol

>TGWTG
They're still in business ? Holy shit.

I just think it's fucking insane how people are okay with calling that thing a "she." He's got fucking five-o-clock shadow for fucks sake.

Time to play Scenes from a Hat Sup Forums

>Your first words after your son reveals he is trans

Grown ass adults playing pretend.

How do you even look at yourself in the mirror and think you look good like that ?
There's confidence and then there's delusion.

Old people get gender wrong all the time because they're senile.

Things you can say about this tranny, but not your girlfriend

No Colin no

Colin didn't deserve this....

What a terrible thing to do to your parents, making a complete mockery of everything they did for you.

She's fat

What about furs

>It's just a bloke with red lipstick

this is the new age lol just deal with it

Still kicking but it's a shell of its former self and it's now called Channel Awesome. Spoony, Nostalgia Chick, Phelous, Lupa, JesuOtaku and others have left, Angry Joe now mainly focuses on YouTube, and Linkara has faded into obscurity. Doug is carrying the website, if he cancelled the Nostalgia Critic again the website would die within a year.

It exists

my set up is much more Sup Forums approved

ITT: Colin Mockery

isn't that aids frodo or his cousin?

Why do all men who wanna be a woman go for the dolled up look? Looking like clowns, why never a butch bitch? To me they are nothing but cross dressers who go the extra mile so they can be oppressed and talk about how problematic straight white males are

Could you at least try to look like a woman? Back in the day, men who wanted to be women at least put in some fucking effort.

I don't come to pol to get an erection

Gross. He looks like a mochrie of a woman.

>Put on bad wig and lipstick
>ME TRANNY NOW!

Listen faggot. You're a crossdresser at best. At least put some fucking effort in.

What would you expect him to do in that situation?

Bravo.

I don't care what his tweet says. His eyes are the eyes of a man without hope.

Thats a pretty good joke, what was the punch tho? Did the tranny kill itself

Fucking hell Carlos

>What are bikers?

I'll stay with the category Alex.

What are the religious?
What are race equalists?

The list goes on. What's your point?

I guess you can say he's made a Mochrie of his family name

Kek

What is TGWTG?

Jokes like that are why you lost your empire.

That Guy With The Glasses. It's a website for reviewers. It's now called Channel Awesome. Have you ever heard of the Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe or Spoony One?

If dbs she will smash the patriarchy by eating her feminine penis

>JewWario
Forgot about that guy.

I've heard of angry joe before I thought he did video game reviews.

Hey Collin Mochrie's daughter is HOT!!
>Begins reading
No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sup Forums made me gay.

Yeah, he reviews video games and movies. He started out on TGWTG.

>Kinley Mochrie

>Born: Luke Mochrie

>Kinley Mochrie was one of the many movie reviewers of TGWTG.com and was featured on Transmission Awesome before her first show premiered in 2010. She performed as "Luke Mochrie" during the run of her show, which took place before her gender transition and thus depicted her and her personalities as male. She is also the daughter of Whose Line Is It Anyway? star Colin Mochrie. She left the site around the beginning of 2013 to pursue other interests. In January 2017, her gender transition became more widely known when her father discussed his support of her in the mass media.

>Film Conscience
>The premise of Film Conscience is that Luke gets into a discussion with three aspects of her personality. The three discuss the movie and in the end come to a consensus about the topic at hand. The two "voices" are Phillip and Ringo, who mirror how she felt the film emotionally and critically.

>her
>she

Bravo TGWTG wiki.

just as planned

Damn you Jews!
DAMN YOOOOOOOOOO!

Nobody's gonna mention how he looks exactly like senator palpatine huh

This has to be the funniest joke that he has even performed.

>I'm getting real tired of this degenerate garbage
Other people exercising the very limits of their freedom - to whatever gender they want?

That faux "outrages" you?

Move to Russia and let Putin coddle your thin skin and delicate nature.

This is proof that in some cases (which of course are alarmingly growing and being normalised) uncompromising love is a detriment to personal development.

>I'm getting real tired of this degenerate garbage,
Yeah it's making a real Mochrie of society.

>that name
Please tell me this is one of Scotlands diaspora and not ours.

He's right you know. In the free world you have to let freaks do their freaky stuff. Isn't pol mostly freaks too?

YOU TELL ME THAT SHE/HE/XHE/IT'S NOT BEAUTIFUL