Curious to know your thoughts about a person raised Christian...

Curious to know your thoughts about a person raised Christian, with Christian parents and grandparents but with a Ashkenazi Jewish last name.
Is this person Jewish?

Pic unrelated.

yes

>but with a Ashkenazi Jewish last name.
Not every -berg or -stein is jewish, you know.

There are no Jews.

No covenant, no temple, no high priest, no animal sacrifices, no Jews.

No, the person is not a jew. Judiasm is a religion and not a race.

Also can I ask why op? You tryna get a qt314 gf but worried about her being jewish?

Yes. She has green eyes and presents goy.

>needing a belt for 135lbs
>exerting yourself pushing half your body weight on an overhead press

user, even if she was jewish you should've hoped on that a long time ago. Don't you want beautiful green eyed christian babies?

>Judiasm is a religion and not a race.
It is both. There are even some diseases that are more prevalent among Jews than other populations, such as Crohn's.

>considers herself to be goy
>her parents are goyim
She might as well be white senpai. Besides, at this point, if she's even 1/4th jewish your kids will be 1/8th, therefore white.

I know you're joking, but
>local man finds out women are weak
More at 10.

Bill Maher was raised catholic by catholic parents. Do you consider him a jew?

I think he is ideologically Jewish. Plus he looks Jewish to me.

He looks jewish as fuck senpai.

>It is both. There are even some diseases that are more prevalent among Jews than other populations, such as Crohn's.
I see where you're coming from but there are two different words for the race and religion. Hebrews and Jews are different. Jews are Hebrews that practice Judism. Hebrews can be any religion, such as Christian in this case.

That's my point retards. He IS a fucking jew, even though he was raised as a papist jew... oh.

Are you sure that definition actually exists and that it's not something you're thinking up? I mean this in the least pedantic way possible.

I don't know can you be assed to look for it and not just go around accusing people of making shit up while you also make shit up? Are you to lazy to look up the definition of the word jew and hebrew or is the internet in your favella down because of all the drug lords? Or is it Zika that prevents you from doing two searches because your on the brink of death? Or are you dying because of hunger?

Absolutely triggered. Calm down, my man.

>you're triggered so my argument still stands
go hue up another thread that isn't dead

That's bullshit faggot. I have a sweet dossier of dirt on him from highschool m8s to interns & personal assistants from both shows. Only had to pay a few of them, he was unliked.

the ethnicity isn't the problem, it's judiasm

Well what about secular Jews then?

No, strasser was right, problems with jews is cultural, not genetic.

Jews feel a genetic need to dominate even if they do not possess the natural rights to do so. Only know 5 Jews that didn't eventually dock to the Muttershiff. 2 were adopted and obviously zero Jew, 2 were primitive forest recluse hardcore naturalists and the other a Bobby Fisher type who would tell me every Jewscam intrigue and strategy he could think of.