Shaun King and Marc Lamont Hill

Shaun King and Marc Lamont Hill are coming to my university in early February.

I know they're both frauds but post the proof that Shaun King is a blackfacing liar and give me questions to ask these two hacks.

Shoot them.

Niggers spend billions of dollars in borrowed money on wheels for their cars, whats his point?

Bump for more suggestions.

>be white
>pretend to be a nigger
>openly advocate against scientific advancement because mup bap dib dappa doo

Address him as talcum X

Pls capture it

You made this thread earlier today; stop being a negro. I've already told you what to do:

1. Ask them for their remarks on Thomas Sowell's comments regarding black culture

2. Ask them who they think would be a positive influence on the black community in it's current state

This is what you get for going to Mercer, btw, dumb ass.

How is it that the almighty African KANGZ were conquered by retarded, weak, cousin-fucking pinkies?

where do you exchange your white privilege for a hood pass?

This:>What did you mean when you wrote that?

Also,

>Why are you SO eager to be Black? You're White. Sure, White people did some evil things, but which race didn't? Besides, the achievements of the White race are tremendous; the White race is a great one, why not take pride in it?

This is the guy (his father) who he alleges just happens to look exactly like him and that his mom cheated on with a black man to make him. The other option is this is his real father and he's white. You decide

Get his DNA sample and test it

Here he is next to real black person. If he is black, I am black. Look at my flag. Im clearly Mexican

Drop flyers the days before alleging that Talcum X is really and undercover FBI agent looking to dox people who get into BLM for the purpose of taking away their Affirmative Action scholarship. Include a photocopy on the page of his birth certificate, hospital report..

make it from some concerned SJW group afraid of being found out by ebil racist poleeez. Say that you have already had 2-3 members arrested since he spoke at the last college and that group shared with him email and mailing addresses. Say their computers were hacked, mail opened and read etc..

Fight Fire with Fire...

You don't even need to stand him next to a black person to see how white he is

Gah, fucking disgusting shitskin nigger

>when you're whiter than the really white guy who is interviewing you, but you still pretend to be black.

Spicy!

>Look at my flag. Im clearly Mexican

Say to him that you are black too. I mean if ur name isn't jamal.