With group of kids

>with group of kids
>overhear kid say "he slays but he has foreskin that is disgusting"
>everyone laughs

Are all you cutfags this autistic?

Slap him across the face like a bitch and shame him in front of everyone for making a joke of your genitals. I don't appreciate you bringing your diary entries here and asking about my autism. I'm not even curious why children know what your dick looks like.

it wasnt about me, it was about someone else

anyone who gets circumsized should be killed.

>being this delusional
>being proud that he got mutilated as a baby

>getting cut as a woman is mutilation
>getting cut as a man is OK

this nigger

Certain people are threatened because they know their practice of ritual abuse is on the cusp of being outlawed.

Tell your local police this story and get their opinion.

beef curtains are way more disgusting

what the fuck dude it generally isn't a choice unless done as an adult, lots of non-catholic americans had it done. thank the zionist occupied american medical association of the 60s that said it was medically beneficial.

who cares if it's a not a choice? it's degeneracy and it must be stamped out. If you're cut you will always be no better than a lowly nigger.

You probably misheard them.

Which begs the question, why you are so obsessed with foreskin?

Except for the fact your son will always be born with foreskin, even if you don't have yours.

Just yesterday my doctor said I had funghi in my penis because the excessive skin made it easier.

I remembered all the times I laughed of the skinheaded dicks here

Foreskin is awesome :^)

Cutfags literally can't even cum from a mere blowjob lmao

>wanting people without foreskin to breed

can't get much more cucked than this...does your wife's bull not have foreskin or something, libtard?

Women in the United States tend to find circumcised penises more attractive.

now thats what I call autism

did I trigger you, libtard? do you need a safe space for you and your degenerate cut friends?

Generally speaking having your foreskin is fine. You're getting snipped for medical reasons, not because "oh I got snipped so i'll mutilate my son too"
Unlucky about the fungi, did he even say how it got there?

>caring about what women think

feminist cuck.

Holy shiet you're not a faggot for saying foreskin is awesome or anything

>I'll take a scalpel to my newborn's dick because females own us

lmao femdom

Wow, I heard foreskin makes you more sensitive, but this is a little ridiculous

I'm gay, not a faggot, faggot.

Triggered? :^)

you're the triggered libtard here.

i didnt mishear him lol

the same guys have made fun of me for not being circumcised

>not being circumcised

Count yourself blessed. Your parents didn't hate you.

I'm not getting my foreskin in a knot because other people's facts irritate my smegmatron but ok my friend

I'm very fortunate and I thank my based dad every year.

But it's just funny how throughout my life cutfags have always thought "ewwwwwww" of it when I cannot fathom why. If I was a cutfag I would honestly be pissed and dont see why be so self conscious about it. When I was in highschool everyone was circumcised except me so it was pretty awkward when convos were brought up, and if I tried to defend myself it was me vs 50

>But it's just funny how throughout my life cutfags have always thought "ewwwwwww"

It's social envy.

The way """""people"""" with disabilities envy those who can walk.

>mutilating a baby boy's penis
Literally why?