Germans how do you deal with being so weak...

Germans how do you deal with being so weak? how do you deal with letting your forefathers down and just sitting low while the fatherland gets destroyed by the leftists and islam?

what a classic australian thread

>how do you deal with letting your forefathers down
The feel that everything they did and went through was for nought is the worst, desu senpai. I can't even look at old pictures because i can't look them in the eyes.

literally same can be said for australians

They never lost to birds

It's easy to say when you live in the middle of nowhere.

WWII happened.

do something about it hans

I don't know how to feel since half my forefathers are Britbongs.

Which half of you is anglo? Just stab that half.

Bet ya wish you still were British rn huh?

You should fight

Honestly speaking? It feels good.

kill yourself, people like you need to die

Be careful what you wish for.

A masochist?

lol fucking saved.

I'm so sorry that my forefathers destroyed the only hope for western civilization. Every time I am reminded of ww2 I feel awful about it. My bluepilled white guilt has been completely replaced by allied victory guilt. I want to make it up so much, I wrote my congressmen to get our bases off of germany, I hope trump does it. It especially hurts most when you are descended from german immigrants so basically my family helped kill our brothers for kikes. JUST JUST JUST I don't care how faggy this post seems this is what I sincerely believe

>Robo-Adolf comes back from his secret new swabia base
>Takes over Germany, integrates Austria, "occupies" NL and Belgium again
>Calls out the Holy NatSoc Reich and the economy goes into turbomode
>As soon as he tries to remove sandniggers by force we get carpetbombed into the ground by the (((Anglos))) and all the other merchant dogs again

Why even try to change anything when you already know how it's going to end

at least integrate us too

you can win with our help pham, were 25 million extra people

You should be working towards a Germany that would make even the spirits of your ancestor dead look away from you gaze

Kek
>mfw all the (((ally))) veterans get respect for sucking shlomo cock and basically helped ruin the future of not only their own country but the whole western civilization

Fuck all those vets, I hope they die an especially painful death and I don't even care how clueless they were back then. They are not heroes, they are scum.
I hope one day that history will depict them as the dirt they all were for fucking it all up.

Anyone have the one with the truck?

Austisia is the one to talk.

kek

They're all dead by now and most of them thought they were doing the right thing, you can't blame them for that no matter how bitter you are

I was just replicating the WWII borders

Also 25 million people can do jackshit against the kind of bombs the burgers and russkis have today

Don't worry user. Your forefather deserve it for chimping out like a nigger

i know, its just that i would love to be a part of the empire

Fuck off neo-nazi.

>inb4 nukes

I will still blame them, just how amerishits blame us Germans for the shit that's been going on since post-ww2 even though we are merely just a fucking US colony with no real authority ourselves.

fuck off chink

Hahahahah cucked

Calm down leaf.

>this post seems this is what I sincerely believe

You deserve to hang yourself.

Low energy
>leaf

>I'm so sorry that my forefathers destroyed

Burger thinks they made a difference in WWII. lmao

As far as I know they were planning to integrate the Reichskommissariat Niederlande into the Reich after the war, but we'll never know for sure

Sure thing, mongolbro.

>Germanic Blood

kek, how many empires you planning on ruining today barbaryan?

How is it going with your sultan Erdogan and new Islamic caliphate?

>weak
I am feeding half of globe, you're all on german welfare.

Unfunny leafposts. You are the "that kid" of the anglosphere. Go away little faggot

im 95% sure they would have

>and most of them thought they were doing the right thing, you can't blame them for that no matter how bitter you are
Ignorantia non excusat. There were Mein Kampf translations in the 20s.

t. Tyrone

They are very comfortable knowing that your forefathers are becoming ISIS with nukes. The things that could've been if you anglos wouldn't have chimped out...

I feel the same in america. Idk how you krauts don't go an hero right now. I sure as hell would

fucking aussie
how is this legal

Atleast aryans and anglos can agree on one topic

Can i fuck ur wife?

>burger critiquing humour

The funniest thing you've ever written was your résumé buddy.