IT'S HAPPENING LADS. DESOLUTION OF UK ON THE GO. SCOTLAND OFF THE UK IN 2018. ENGLAND SOON TO BEG TO REENTER EU...

IT'S HAPPENING LADS. DESOLUTION OF UK ON THE GO. SCOTLAND OFF THE UK IN 2018. ENGLAND SOON TO BEG TO REENTER EU. WALES SOON TO BE INDEPENDENT IN A CONFEDERATION WITH IRELAND.

youtu.be/npQ3IP8IRNo

>implying Wales and England aren't bros now

Why would England beg? England is the only relevant country in the union.

she really is a retard, well what do you expect from scotland..

>a woman is determined
k..keep me posted

And they're probably still not getting into EU despite UK has no say in it anymore. Countries with separatism will block it.

This. Scotland would fucking starve to death without England

>burgers will STILL think Scotland is based because muh Braveheart.

They can become Canada's Puerco Rico.

Thats the beauty of it all. There is no scenario where scotland can make this work. They're forever cucked.

>vote to leave, refused entry into EU, rejoin uk
>vote to leave, refused entry into EU, refused entry, scotland turns into a 3rd world shithole.. well more than it already is.
>stay and be cucked forever

> Cyprus is prosperous without financial aid anymore

> Scotland can't do the same

yeah right

To imagine, I might be alive to see an England free, reunited Ireland. What a day that would be.

It's the least they could do, Hadrian had the right idea all those years ago

Also, good luck getting into the EU

Scotland is heavily dependant on England. It would actually be good for us if they fucked off.

Scotland is a third-world country

Checked. Kilt fags BTFO

kek

just realized scots and irish are basically k*rds of england

Thanks for reminding me to lay a brick down next time I go to that shithole.

Pottery

>They put subtitles in
KEK

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

no

the only "separatist" movement worth speaking are a few gypsies in Spain that nobody takes seriously.

The only thing Scotland has ever produced is the Limmy Show. they can't leave us.

REBUILD HADRIENS WALL

Good!

Fuck off scotcucks!

Nobody except the Spanish government
Kek

We're all in this together lads, and we're fucked.

Spain takes the danger of losing their richest region very seriously.

EU doesn't want them. Brings up all sorts of uncomfortable questions about states within countries separating to join the EU

I can never not think of this when I see her in media.

Courtesy of the great British Triumvirate page.

>comparing two countries so evidently different

lol, sturgeon is a lame duck

>the Anglosphere beast empire rises
Dad's gonna move in with us and and we're going to combine our power level.

YES
PLEASE LEAVE SCOTLAND
I'm an Englishman and I am begging for you not to fuck this next referendum up, whenever you cry hard enough to get it
Please just go, you colossal waste of money. Bunch of leftist queers. Scots were a mistake.

Have you forgotten to pay denbts?

Salty we won't be in the union to bail you out anymore....

How many times does the white man need to save cultures? This scot bitch needs to learn how to change her mind. EU is failing.

Isn't this a net positive for England? Scotland is one hell of a leftist nation.

>How upset are you muhammed?
>FUCKIN SCOTLAND AHHHH ALAH AKBAR FUCK OFF SCOTLAND
>o-oh ok sir

Krankie in 20 years.

I ticked the drug abuse button while doing it because we all know she does heroin.

Your country has done nothing and the only reason you're liked by anyone else is because they watched Braveheart.
>Haha le epic muhammed joke
Just as bad as the amerifats. Why don't you go join them, if they'll take you that is. The EU sure as hell won't.

Don't shit on the USA, they elected Trump ffs.

>Sure, please mark on the 1-10 scale where you are, in representation to how mad you are
>FUCKIN SCOTTISH LEECHES FUCK OFF AHHH FUCKING AMERICANS AHHHH FUCK OFFFF ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE WE BURNED DOWN THE WHITEHOUSE 1776 NEVER HAPPENED AGINCOURT BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

You're argument is "Lol braveheart xd" meanwhile you're using the "SUPERIOR ANGLO RACE" argument. You're just as bad as the people you're making fun off

t. scotcuck

>pls let us in the EU
>no
>o o ok then

Whoa man...Braveheart was one hell of a movie. And Mel is pretty awesome. Let's not let modern politics interfere with our love of classic tales. Everyone knows that Scotland peaked with William Wallace, that doesn't mean we have to hate them now just because modern Scots are pussies. It's not really their fault that all of their best and brightest left for America generations ago.

>IMPLYING THE QUEEN WON'T ANNEX SCOTLAND THE SECOND IT TRIES
>IMPLYING SCOTLAND ACTUALLY HAS A CHOICE
>IMPLYING THE ETERNAL ANGLO WON'T PREVAIL

Fuck we need to rebuild that thing. But this time with a shit ton of L10 AP mines out front

>implying scotland can be both inside the eu and in a currency union with a country outside of the eu
>implying haggis can win a referendum with the dire state of scotland's finances and the currency problem unresolved
>implying the scottish electorate actually want another referendum
>implying may will even give her a referendum while she has to deal with brexit

One way or another Scotland isn't going anywhere for the next 20 years.

RULE BRITANNIA

>Everyone knows that Scotland peaked with William Wallace
He was the beginning of the end. He was the original scotcuck. He was a coward. he's the reason my country is such a shithole

Hadrian isn't even on the Scottish border

>wanting to shave thousands of square feet and thousands of brexit voters off england

>SCOTLAND OFF THE UK IN 2018.

Come home, white man.

Come home.

Here's the millennial turnout map. "Based America" isn't going to survive much longer. Besides, they've all developed a superiority complex now and you might've noticed the increase in Europe hate coming from burgers.
Literally never mentioned Anglo superiority, the burning of the White House or 1776. Can Scots not read?
And if you hate the English, which I'm assuming you do, why do you object when I express my wholehearted support for your independence? I would love nothing more than to get rid of you.

That's not fair mate. You can't leave out irn bru, smack epidemics, and Buckie fueled spousal abuse.

Listen scots William Wallace was fun and all but this shit has to stop. For your own sakes. You fought the world together and now your going to cave for European interests. Not that this isn't the absolute result of letting women into politics.

>wanting to have York and everything north of it

you can have it if you want. We don't want it
t. scotland

How naive they are. They don't even realise that they're dealing with the devil.

Says the turk.

These idiots realise the EU won't let them join right? Fucking morons.

>if you hate the English, which I'm assuming you do
I see you're really grasping at straws now.
>"Can Scots not read?"
How many levels of irony are you on muhmet?

> White man
> home
Kys already.

Scotland staying in the EU instantly makes it better than England.

I hope Nothern Ireland joims them, finally a unified ireland is posdible!

The United Kingdom is dead, get ready for new flags

I live in Scotland and will brutally rape this bitch, will you guys set up a gofundme for my defense?

Should I convert to Islam first?

STIRRED

Welshfag here, I would never associate with the scots or irish

>When?

same t bh

What i would do to give Nicola Sturgeon a left hook right to her jaw

>Should I convert to Islam first?

She won't even report it to the police if you do.

Thing is, Scotland actually get so heavily subsidised and so heavily aided by the rest of the UK

Scotland is the only part of the UK that demands their universities be free, so the tax payer has to pay for it

Scotland also has way higher unemployment and doll claimers than the rest of the UK and we all have to shoulder that burden, funneling in endless cash to keep Jock sitting on the couch with his bru and tatty scones

Yeah, Scots leave, labour is fucked forever. It's a shame, until that bitch thatcher they were pretty based, but she made them swing hard left

I said I assumed, considering your tone of reply. Like you can probably guess I hate the Scots.
Do you support Scottish independence or not?

Was he a coward...? Most of my historical knowledge of the guy stems from that badass movie, but I'm aware that Mel "gas the kikes" Gibson took some liberties with it.

Never.

>No netherlands in north sea union
>Finland is
I don't get it

>but she made them swing hard left

They only really swung SJW after haggis promised them unlimited bennies during the independence referendum.

>we need to be an independent country
>so we can join the EU

considering Buckie is made in a monastery deep in the heart of England, I think we'll do just fine demanding an extra 10-25% tax if they dare leave us

Generation Z is looking good though

>just realized scots and irish are basically k*rds of england

My sides

>the tories want to drag scotland kicking and screaming towards brexit

You guys are the same fucking country and have been for longer than the U.S. has been around. Stop bitching about your loss. 8% of the country and 99% of the pissyfits.

Sounds great. The English are cunts, Welsh and Irish are bros, and no one really gives a shit either way about Scotland.

Not only that leaving the UK and rejoining the EU will get fucked by being forced to welcome more rapefugees if they leave the UK i hope this happens to them bunch of inbred fuckers

And give like a ton of land to the Scots, fuck no.
Hadrian's is only as north an Newcastle

Its time for Nothern Ireland to come back home.

The IRA finally won

;-)

Fucken closed caption for Scottish speaker...

>no representation of the welsh flag
>representation of the swedish flag

Yeah we'll make a portable version. Every year wheel it a bit further into jockland till all the fuckers are squeezed into the shetlands

>Do you support Scottish independence or not
>Do you support destroying your country, watching white people be bred out and watch your religion be wiped out by islam

No. I can't wait until we lose the second referendum and we inevitably get a conservative government.

All of the good shit you see William Wallace do, is what Robert the bruce did. He was really based

>come back home

it is home
retard

King Edward in Braveheart put it best, problem with Scotland is that it is full if Scots.

isn't the basque country richer?

>Le just rebuild Hadrian's Wall
Pretty sad how many English people don't know where Hadrian's Wall is desu.

COME HOME SCOTLAND WE LOVE YOU

> Implying the second potato famine didn't make the remaining potato"humans" join the United kingdom.

Ok Turkroach. Eat shit and die.

You're right, but Hadrians will be the buffer zone between the Antonine Wall.
Double barrier for when they know they fucked up

It's treason then