National Geographic releases "Gender Revolution" trailer to promote gender dysphoria

youtube.com/watch?v=y93MsRaC6Zw

>GENDER REVOLUTION will explore the complexities of gender in everyday life. To better understand this complex social and scientific issue, Katie Couric travels across the U.S. to talk with scientists, psychologists, activists, authors and families.

Comments are disable, but the Like/Dislikes aren't, yet.

Stop disliking the video goys. Some are born with different gender you literal Nazis.

National Geographic needs to stop with this anti-Islamic anti-Muslim media.

This. Use Islam against them in order to embarrass the makers and publishers in front of their circles.

Does our government fund this?

just fuck my civilization up senpai

>comments disabled

How fucking typical, man I remember when NatGeo was really good back in the 90's

why is national geographic a sociopolitical mouthpiece now

Nat Geo wild is the superior channel

Except they're actually okay with it because it makes gay men women so hey its not homo anymore.

Thanks to King Niggercare yes, your tax dollars do help pay for horomone therapy (trannies popping estrogen pills).

But if you were asking if we fund the actual content of the video then also yes. NG is owned by one of the Big 6.

>mfw i dont know whos jewing who anymore

>Comments are disabled for this video

They know what is up.

Shit like this is why groups like Boko Haram exist. Literally "The West is Haram".

Perfectly normal for thousands and thousands of years not it is complicated?

What the fuck is happening and why is national geographic being so full of shit.

>your tax dollars do help pay for horomone therapy (trannies popping estrogen pills).
Why? The science isn't out on whether or not hormone therapy for gender dysphoria.
>But if you were asking if we fund the actual content of the video then also yes
Why? The government isn't supposed to use my money to push opinion.

Why are Americans so degenerate?

Give me one single fucking reason that doesn't involve jews cause i don't see this fucking shit being pushed on Israel everyday

>Why? The government isn't supposed to use my money to push opinion.
Bush made it legal to use Propaganda on the public. So Obama figured it was ok to gift millions of dollars every year to CNN, NBC, etc.

The Federal system is so corrupt that nobody was able to stop any of this.

It is jews faggot.

You are a retard

>Trans brains are different goy!
>Black and White brains are exactly the same

They are really going all out with this trans thing, and forgetting about their previously established marxism in the process

You wage war on your enemies, not yourself

Jews didn't take away the gook's souls

Jews didn't make every Muslim a violent defender of his religion

Jews didn't make niggers be niggers

It's in their blood and culture to be like that, what do white Americans have on their genes? the infinite capacity to either be great or become unmatched cuckold/degenerates, just look at Sweeden. It's not the Jews fault, it's your own damn fucking biology

Is there a way to pastebin videos so that we don't have to give them clicks?

Who do you think the CEO of national geographic is you fucking monkey

Pfft go perform more human sacrifice and impregnate 10 year olds faggot.

BINGO

jesus fuck someone call the einsatzgruppen fucking god damn RACE MIXIN FAT BITCHES AND TRANS NIGGER CHILDREN

There are people who unironically wonder why third worlders from the middle East come here in their trucks if peace. When we invade their countries we bring this with us and force it on their kids.

We force this stuff on the Russians and put sanctions on them when they don't accept it. The first attacks of WW3 have happened it is the western powers which have attacked first

If you don't think your tax dollars fund this propaganda you're a fucking idiot

It's on every level of our society from video games to nature magazines

It's Jews who are fanatical about Israel living in NYC and LA who run this shit

Daily reminder Nat geo is owned by Czar of the Conservitards, Rupert Murdoch.
He is trolling his own faction to rile them up, Emmanuel Goldstein style.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!