We're watching you

Just your daily reminder, everything you're doing here is logged and can be used against you in a court of law.

If you bully liberals into killing themselves you can be prosecuted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. So the summary chart on September 17th, 2008,at 12:58 and 13:00 Eastern time, what does the 4chanrecord show that IP user, 66.253.190.21, was doing?

A. He responded to the thread you are showingright now twice.

scribd.com/doc/35688046/Christopher-Moot-Poole-Testimony-in-Palin-Email-Trial

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustKrisyZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am subservient only to Kek. This is Kek's kingdom and he keeps it.

All the proof you need is in these digits.

This website is satire
kys

Simple

"that is an IP, not my ID"

The fact that people still think you can be prosecuted based on IP alone is hilarious. I've personally dealt with every single C&D order and Comcast warning by replying something along the lines of "prove that IP is me". They immediately fuck off because they can't.

thx for the phone lines friendo, i'll make sure nothing bad happens to them :^)

FAGGOT

Just kill your self

Come and get me but kill yourself first fag.

Shit from almost ten years ago thread?

>mfw I post from mobile

Oh no they're going to have a useless ip I used months/years ago! How will I hide?!?

lol no you can't

Kill your self

Nobody from here bullies liberals.

kys
here's my twitter: twitter.com/JustKrisyZ

>implying that I'm not going to brutally rape your mom

>If you bully liberals into killing themselves you can be prosecuted

I think the maximum sentence for abusing animals is something like 4 months.

>Trans Lifeline

Good luck with them. They barely answer any of their calls.

>post kys
>someone actually does it
Not our fault if someone is too weak to read words on a screen without ending themselves over it.

kill yourself nigger

Kill yourself faggot.

I've called a couple of trans help lines and I've been sent to VM 3/4 times, granted I called at like 2 AM.

The only time I got someone to pick up he hung up on me because he thought I was trolling him (I asked him if crossdressing made me transgender). I wasn't trolling him, I was like 15 and almost killed myself.

Of course I'm off the meds I was being forced to take then so I no longer feel the urge to wear girls clothes and I feel sick even knowing I thought I may be trans.

You aren't a tranny you stupid faggot fuck. Nobody is. It's a meme.