/tgg/ - THE GAMBIA GENERAL - FAR CRY EDITION

>BREAKING: Gambian troops take up defensive positions as ECOWAS operation starts.
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821934270872748033 (embed)
>Senegal troops move to Gambia border as Jammeh crisis grows
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38669347
>Nigerian govt confirms deployment of fighter jets, soldiers to Gambia
premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220898-breaking-nigerian-govt-confirms-deployment-fighter-jets-soldiers-gambia.html

>Live updates
twitter.com/KinyanBoy
twitter.com/ruthmaclean
twitter.com/Conflicts

RADIO FREE GAMBIA:
thegambiaradio.com/freedom-radio-gambia

REMINDER THAT BASED JAMMEH IS /OURGUY/ TO THE BITTER END

strawpoll.me/12143585/r (embed)
strawpoll.me/12147852/r (embed)

TL;DR
>Current president Yahya Jammeh lost the presidential elections (he's been president since 1994)
>He lost to a fairly unknown guy (and Soros paid shill) Adama Barrow
>Jammeh refused to accept the results claiming they were rigged (rightfully so because Soros is involved)
>Meanwhile Adama Barrow fled to the Gambian embassy in Senegal to get his inauguration
>Senegal and Nigeria threaten to invade/intervene in Gambia in order to restorre (((democracy))) and (((stability)))

>The Casamance Independence movement is based off JOLA NATIONALISM, the ethnic group of Jammeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casamance_conflict

Latest Thread:
Jammeh's proposed military plan:
Jammeh's proposed military plan:

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

thegambiaradio.com/paradise-fm/
twitter.com/Smith_JeffreyT/status/822215973038161920
panapress.com/ECOWAS,-Open-Society-institute-to-extend-areas-of-cooperation--13-511768-17-lang1-index.html
okdakar.com/video-kanilai-est-tombe-avec-base-arriere-yahya-jammeh-les-troupes-sont-route-banjul/
twitter.com/Twundit/lists/gam/members
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the best summary of the events
>Be His Excellency Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya Abdul-Aziz Awal Jemus Junkung Jammeh Naasiru Deen Babili Mansa
>Be democratically elected president of The Gambia
>You could have rigged the election but you dont because you care for democracy
>Lost and admitted defeat
>Really serious irregularities were found
>Ask the court to investigate and parliament extends your mandate
>You could have arrested or killed Barrow at any time before he fled but you didn't because you care for democracy

>HURR JAMMEH A DICTATOR LET'S INVADE A NATION THAT HAS BEEN AT PEACE FOR 22 YEARS UNDER HIS RULE

All this shit is happening because Jammeh found a cure to AIDS. (((They))) didnt want to lose their shekels.

LOOK AT ALL THESE CUNTS

Which one should we meme out of power next?

The phone call that saved Jammeh.

Is based Jammeh officially innawoods yet?

THIS IS A BARROW SHILL THREAD.
REMINDER
DO NOT POST IN BARROW SHILL THREADS.
DO NOT REPLY TO BARROW SHILLS.

So it's not even Gambia's 2500 foot soldiers in the war? Many Gambian generals stood down. So let's say...About 30 or less body guards, vs almost all of West Africa.

Kek wills it

A livefeed is probably too much to ask from bongo bongo land?

We are now playing the most dangerous game

Drumpf and his supporters are a bunch of authoritarian, nasty, racist, KKK-loving, uneducated, blathering, splathering lunatics.

It's a shame their lack of education precludes them from understanding how incompetent Drumpf is.

Sup Forums's next Project: We meme all shitty leaders out of African countries

MAGA (Make Africa Great Again)

>Again

MOVE TO THEN RECYCLE THIS THREAD

why is Senegal taking so long to disarm 40 bodyguards and Jammel in 28 mile max wide country?

How long will JAMMEH hold out?

When will the Sengelese move in?

Realistically speaking, he may hold for a day or two. If he flees the capital and starts a guerrilla he may have better odds though.

recycle bump

Senegal outnumbers Jammeh 10 to 1, and have naval superiority since Nigeria has a battleship in the bay and Jammeh has no navy either.

If they want to do an amphibious assault they can borrow commercial and tourist boats if they have to, borrow 100 motorboats, fill each one with 20 dindus, drive across the bay, attack Banjul from all directions by night since I doubt any of Jammeh's men have thermal vision either. Next morning, city is under siege from all directions, ferry supplies across the bay with the boats then return them to their owners.

Also, since the bay is only like 5 miles wide and the Nigerian battleship gives them naval superiority, they can plant artillery(if they have any) on the north side and bombard Jammeh nonstop without a problem.

The only advantage to the land invasion from the South is having troops on hand right away in case Jammeh's tribe joins him and rebels. Senegal could end this war in a heartbeat if they had any common sense and could into amphibious assaults.

reminder to vibe on gambia's top music station

thegambiaradio.com/paradise-fm/

/comfy/

Think ECOWAS will try to do so tomorrow?
By all intents and purposes, they lost the first day.

This map will be true when Jummeh rises. He will conquer every Senegalese river deeper than 3 feet

>senegal got BTFO so they're stopping their offensive

The black version of the reply of the cossacks or some shit, real confused as to what's happening tho

>bows
>rpg

what the fuck

VICTORY FOR JAMMEH

Gambia Radio skype info. Link:

Remainder that Senegal will be BTFO by Jammeh just like they were BTFO in Yemen against the Houthis.

strike while the iron is hot jammeh

FUCK JAMMEH AND FUCK JOLA PEOPLE.

Kek wills it. Jammeh is here to stay.

>Gambia Radio skype info. Link:
A madman needs to get through

twitter.com/Smith_JeffreyT/status/822215973038161920
lmao washington post kike is claiming they've captured kanilai

Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes!!!

What's the possibility of the french foreign legion getting involved in this if it turns violent

He's most likely not answering our skype calls

Jammeh's wife is way better looking than Michelle lol

Hahahaha Senegalese btfo

I want all JOLA peopel in Senegal to rebel, this would change the tide of war, and not only will it save Gambia, but would change the point of war as Senegal will have to focus on keeping their territories instead of didly dodling with Gambia

Hopefully they won't sperg out like the Nige caller on LBC

Guys, I'm off to bed. It's been a fantastic evening.
If someone manages to get through please save it.

Godspeed.

I swear Michelle gets uglier every time i look at her

who here /willfightsenegalfordiamonds/

Banjul, shit. I'm still only in Banjul. Every time I think I'm going to wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing... I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here I wanted to be there. When I was there, all I think of was getting back into the jungle. I've been here a week now. Waiting for a mission, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room I get weaker. And every minute Charlie squats in the bush he gets stronger. Each time I look around the walls move in a little tighter. Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service.

Reminder that that we are against (((them)))

panapress.com/ECOWAS,-Open-Society-institute-to-extend-areas-of-cooperation--13-511768-17-lang1-index.html
>Mr.Soros used the occasion to pledge OSI's continued support for ECOWAS, saying: ''We are pleased and ready to continue our assistance to ECOWAS because we stand for cooperation."

SPAM THEM
INCITE THE PEOPLE TO FIGHT FOR JAMMEH Sup Forums

SHOW THE WORLD OUR MIGHT BY ESTABLISHING A SMALL AFRICAN DICTATORSHIP

So

You all know sboit gambias role i blacksites right?

Pol is against blacksites right?

Uou do know that there is more to the workd than soros correct?

I wondet how many are proxy fags / paid shills for China

Not even Russia would support Jammeh

Never get out of the boat. Absolutely goddamn right. Unless you were going all the way. Jammeh got off the boat. He split from the whole fucking program. How did that happen? What did he see here
that first tour? 51 fucking years old. If he joined the Green Berets, there was no way you'd ever get above Colonel. Jammeh knew what he was giving up. The more I read and began to understand, the more I admired him. His family and friends couldn't understand it, and they couldn't talk him out of it. He had to apply three times and he had to put up with a ton of shit, but when he threatened to resign, they gave it to him. The next youngest guy in his class was half his age. They must have thought he was somefar-out old man humping it over that course. I did it when I was 19 and it damn near wasted me. A tough motherfucker. He finished. He could have gone for General, but he went for himself instead.

>ECOWAS operation set to resume 12PM Friday if Jammeh refuses final deal, which is leave, choose country of exile, possible amnesty. #Gambia

>Breaking News: Ecowas militariy mission in the #Gambia halted until Friday as Guinean and Mauritanian presidents are due in Banjul tomorrow for a last ditch effort to persuade the ex-president Jammeh to cede power peacefullt to H.E President Adama Barrow.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

At first, I thought they handed me the wrong dossier. I couldn't believe they wanted this man dead. Third generation Yundum Barracks, top of his class. Gambia, Army. About a thousand decorations. Etc, etc... I'd heard his voice on the tape and it really put a hook in me. But I couldn't connect up that voice with this man. Like they said he had an impressive career. Maybe too impressive... I mean perfect. He was being groomed for one of the top slots of the Gambian National Army. General, Chief of Staff, anything... In 1992 he returned from a tour of advisory command in Senegal and things started to slip. The report to the ECOWAS and Abdou Diouf was restricted. Seems they didn't dig what he had to tell them. During the next few months he made three requests for transfer to airborne training in Fort McClellan, Alabama. And he was finally accepted. Airborne ? He was 26 years old. Why the fuck would he do that? 1994 he joined the Military Police, returns to Gambia ...

Jola shall be the chosen niggers of Kek who will rule all Africans.

Shadilay!

JAMMEH HAS GIVEN THE ORDER TO FLOOD SENEGAL

Michelle's face looks like a dreamwork's villain

Melania will be a nice palate cleanser after this abomination

PRAISE JAMMEH

SAUCE NAO

okdakar.com/video-kanilai-est-tombe-avec-base-arriere-yahya-jammeh-les-troupes-sont-route-banjul/
first picture from clashes in kanilai

You afraid of loosing a trafficking/ money laundering partner

checked

fucking Burundi

Is there going to be a siege of Banjul guys ?

Can he do it? We can flood a great part of Argentina though.

they haven't even captured some shitty border town yet

>In the early hours of the offensive, clashes took place near the border village of Kanilai, the home town of Yahya Jammeh, between Senegalese and pro-Jammeh MFDC forces and Senegal had allegedly took control of the village.[18] Following the clashes, Senegal halted its offensive.[19]
We're winning guys!

Reminder that a similar scenario occured in Ivory Coast except this time Jammeh has his own national army against him and a country 10x bigger invading him.

JAMMEH COUNTER ATTACK INCOMING

BEWARE THE TRIBES OF NIGLAND

I have a feeling that Sup Forums could have a huge influence in this. What can we do? We need a great happening to start off the year.

>tfw USA gets praised as the most powerful nation in the world on Gambian radio

>SPAM THEM
>INCITE THE PEOPLE TO FIGHT FOR JAMMEH Sup Forums

>SHOW THE WORLD OUR MIGHT BY ESTABLISHING A SMALL AFRICAN DICTATORSHIOP

Kek wills it !

ECOWAS forces aren't even close. If they do get to the capital, though, its going to be long and bloody unless ECOWAS develops amphibious invasion plans.

BREAKING NEWS!

Reports coming in to the BBC's Accra field office seem to suggest that a mercenary group led by Afrikaner Sam van Hyde is being paid by the Jammeh government to resist ECOWAS forces.

Things are really heating up

Fill gambias twitter with the will of Kek! Rally the people to resist the invader. Shadilay!

If KEK says, then is true.

he simply cannot keep getting away with it

So is Gambian army with Jammeh or not?

Follow the will of Kek and halt the Globalists in the Gambia!

Our Bunker Hill, our Thermopalaye, our Charge of Vienna, let slip the memes of war once more!

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

SPAM ALL THE JOURNALISTS HERE:

I can't get this english. How are you doing? What they are saying?

Based shitty mercenary niggers

>it's another african chimpout episode

A cold hard fact is that Jammeh doesn't like foreign influence. He's not gonna let Sup Forums take over his country. This is the guy who left the Commonwealth unilaterally because he didn't want it to look like Britain's bitch.

no, jammah has his own army of mercs though

I don't understand half of the stuff. Fucking niggers.

If d.ub.s Jammeh is supported by Kek

>tfw will never be a mercenary working for African warlords in unstable shitholes
This is all I want in the world, is it really too much to ask?!?!?!

FOLKS, IT'S HAPPENING.

This guy is a pro Barrow shill in a big way. Interestingly he used to work for Freedom House. Guess who funds it?

Somebody should phone in as a "diplomat" or a person in an important position. It would cause quite a stir on this radio station

Jammeh will win

what is the worst outcome that can happen out of this

GUYS

JAMMEH WILL WIN

CHECKED

KEK IS WITH US

Digits confirm Jammeh launches a bloody counterattack

france carpet bombs based jammeh and Soros wins

Nothing. This effects no one in any way anywhere except for maybe senegal and the poor token soldiers on loan from neighboring nations

VICTORY TO JAMMEH

CHECKED VICTORY TO JAMMEH