So whats the verdict?

So whats the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4us8YQl7F2I
youtube.com/watch?v=A95sytb4dgg
nationofchange.org/2017/01/18/obamas-covert-drone-war-numbers-ten-times-strikes-bush/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Massive asshole.

by Michelle

Arrogant traitor

He got his.

MUH LEGACY!

Good riddance to a guy who hates the white middle class

>This is Michelle's hand with the shadow if her clit

youtube.com/watch?v=4us8YQl7F2I

template?

The numbers dont lie.

I would cry too if I had to wake up next to Michael every day.

The only good thing was that he made Netanyahu so butthurt.

Best president we ever had, to be followed by the worst fucking disaster of a president we will ever have. Pray for heart attack sometime this year for the orange rapist Trump.

template?

Preaches empathy, lacks it completely,

I suppose that makes a president.

You did it to yourselves with PC culture and unlimited degeneracy.

Well he gave the people what they wanted - a cocky, funny, smart guy who kills arabs but who shies away when Russia literally invades a neighbouring country. He failed to intervene in Syria and he failed to suppress the expansion of ISIS. He also failed to improve healthcare by introducing a minor tax on wages and making all healthcare free.

Kek confirms who's topping in that relationship.

Not as evil as people here seem to believe but he's a complete moron and a weakling who let other nations take advantage of us.

Progressive smartguy here.

Generally I liked Obama. He held cool speeches, said some nice things and didn't go to war + drained guantanamo (didn't close it).

But he's way overhyped over doing little promised change. I'm not sure how much that is his problem or the american establishment having the real sway. In many ways I think the executive branch of the government while doing some of the work is not the real core of the government but is mostly there to keep the people happy and offload some of the blame.

Also, in one way you could blame Obama for triggering the republicans which gave the rise to Trump which depending on how you see it could be a bad thing. Personally I think that the coming Trump trainwreck might do better for change than Obama but I don't think it'll taste as sweet.

Obama's Vacations Have Cost $85+ Million Over Last Eight Years

A great player and actor in chief.

Bon voyage Barry.

What's the original of this?

Doubled the debt
Gave Trillions of taxpayer money to banks while saying fuck you to home owners
Approved many domestic false flag operations
Waged illegal war in 7 countries
Trained, funded and armed Al Qaeda and ISIS
Expanded surveillance/police state
Biggest ever crackdown on journalists and free press
Got caught shipping guns to Mexican cartels
Gave slaps on the wrist to big banks for funding terrorism, laundering cartel funds, fixing rates, fixing commodities, frontrunning, etc.
Didn't enforce immigration laws / opened the border
Obamacare was total scam designed to prolong the corrupt price/market fixing arrangement in health industrial complex
He tried to ram through TPP, the jobs killing, sovereignty destroying fake trade deal
He bought $65,000 worth of hot dogs on the taxpayer dime

HALF BLACKED

High underrated .

My biggest gripe with Obama is how he staged the bin laden killing for reelection and then decided to pull out Iraq while funding an army next door, forcing Russia of all countries to step up as the good guys against Isis. He really fucked up the middle east.

>Not as evil as people here seem to believe but...
My Muslim Faith
youtube.com/watch?v=A95sytb4dgg

4/10

Well you are a swede, so that explains why youre a faggot.

You like niggers?

>didn't go to war

Dumb nigger chose Muslims and trannys over niggers.

It's from whoever the fucking KEKOLD that posted BLACKED threads so often on Sup Forums that this unironically becamed a meme.

Didn't go to war? What were we doing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Pakistan, Ukraine and Georgia for the last few years?

In connection with the CIA's drone program, the Nobel Peace Prize laureate told aides, “He's really good at killing people.”

A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen
nationofchange.org/2017/01/18/obamas-covert-drone-war-numbers-ten-times-strikes-bush/

is that michelle ?