HOW TO FUCKING MOVE TO JAPAN

Western society is falling, so it's time to get off your lazy ass and escape to a superior culture

7-Step guide to move to Japan

Want to move to Japan? Here's how you do it, step by step guide.

1.) Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard
a.) Download Anki: ankiweb.net/
b.) Download the 6,000 core deck for japanese: djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html and follow the instructions to install it
c.) Set up anki deck for 20 words a day, and up to 9999 reviews a day (you won't actually see 9999 reviews a day). this way you can learn all 6,000 words in under a year.
d.) Join the countless japanese language learning generals on Sup Forums
→ (beginner)
→ (intermediate)
(anime weeaboo)
pick which suits your need

2.) Start tae kim's grammar guide which you'll be using in conjunction with Anki
a.) guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar

3.) Finish tae kim's grammar guide and all 6,000 words by September.

4.) Choose which JLPT you're taking. If you took japanese seriously and started TODAY from THIS VERY POST, you could be N3 ready by October. Check the registration deadlines.

5.) Take the JLPT you useless sack of shit. N5 if you didn't study at all i mean what the fuck, N4 if you're a slowpoke, N3 means you actually studied. Good, N3 means you're on your way to Japan

6.) Pass the JLPT. If you took the N3, you will be able to get yourself N1 ready by next year by studying at the same pace you are now. Since your 6,000 core deck is settled, grab a 10k core deck. You will start practicing actually writing the kanji from here on out, so grab something like 'Remembering the Kanji' since you'll probably need it by now. If you didn't take the N3, you should aim for the N2 next year. That's right, you're skipping the N3 you didn't take. Up your study, bitch.

7.) With a bachelor's degree and N1, you can now move to Japan. Congratulations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpVeNtem5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=wKKSI1OPGa4
youtube.com/watch?v=hbYUia_XRAo
youtube.com/watch?v=1JxuGcHrBzg
youtube.com/watch?v=wZZHXtzuJ9c
gogonihon.com/en/language-schools
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OK! I HAVE A N1 AND A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

>NOW WHAT?

Congrats. If you have a N1 and Bachelor's Degree, you are closer to Japan than 99.99% of Sup Forums will ever be.

Now you must decide on which visa will get you into japan.

I highly suggest post-graduate study. Japan will actually pay you money to study in japan on certain degrees, so if you have a research major of some kind, apply to japan right the fuck now and get $1,500/month as long as you can pass the EJU.

Or, you can join JET to teach in Japan. However, 80% of japan applicants suffer from severe autism and ruin it for the other 20%. Hope you aren't one of those fucks!

Or, you can just job search in Japan right now. Go on a site like Gaijob and try to fish a job in japan. With an n1 and bachelor's, you'll be able to find a job catered towards your degree that will get you into the rising sun

Finally, your last option is marriage. While studying Japan, try to make friends with a japanese girl you met somewhere. Maybe a language exchange site? A marriage visa can technically get you into the country without a bachelor's degree, but you'll still want the degree and N1 anyway to make the jobsearch easier.

Just make sure you respect Japan's cultures or customs, or you can get the fuck out.

Fuck off you weeaboo degenerate

the japs dont want your pasty ass.

the only degenerate on this board is the user comfortable living in a degenerate culture tbqwy

Stop posting this shit. We don't need a 4th DJT cancer thread. 五福音切る夜競る負

you realize i'm the only person on the internet educating people on how to move to japan, right?

we need people like me, or interest in moving to the country will subside.

>you realize i'm the only person on the internet educating people
lol
>interest in moving to the country will subside.
Good.

Don't have any plans on ever visiting Japan and would probably never have any use for Japanese, but I started studying this shit after seeing one of these threads. I might be slightly autistic by I found great enjoyment in the repetitive grinding of kanji with Aki. That said I'm still confident I will never learn Japanese.

>this thread again
didn't you learn anything from the last thread?

Why the fuck are 6/7 of your points irrelevent to going to Japan? All you need is literally a bachelors degree and a charismatic personality to pass the ESL interview. You can learn Japanese after you arrive.

Also ESL is a shit job with shit pay and they will soft-force you out of the industry after a few years, so your only option is rushing around to find some dumpster fire of a Nip girl who will agree to marry you so you can get a residency visa.

you are not alone

these threads are a way of fighting globalism. you don't realize it yet, but you will.

>going to japan just to job hop

your first mistake. job hopping is taboo in japan.
foreigners get a free pass for some shit but if you're taking the culture seriously ESL should never even be on the table as a serious option

i speak Japanese, passed Nouryoku Shiken, been there multiple times.
Wouldn't want to work there though.
It's masochistic.

> my country is failing and instead of trying to make it better I will flee to a " superior culture"
Total nigger behavior.
What will you try to do next ?
Westernize Japan to "accommodate your culture" ?
Fuck off they are full and they don't need a weeaboo horde at their doorstep begging for entry.
Get a job you fucking bum.

the red pill is accepting the masochism and finding out you can actually enjoy life

HOLD THE LINE

You realize Japanese immigration is dependent on people learning japanese and changing themselves to japanee culture?

This is why we need to PUSH IMMIGRATION HARD while THIS is the case

if Immigration to JApan keeps falling, they will lower the walls and let people in that have no business in Japan. THAT is when it gets westernized. Once they drop the bachelor's degree requirement, it's game over.

This is why these threads exist. We're fighting globalism and keeping japan's walls high.

>weaboo

This is an anime website newfriend

Same here, though Japanese is not the only language I'm learning.

I've decided to take up the "10 languages in 10 years challenge"

Trump is president, why would you want to abandon your country now?

Will you abandon your traditions and culture just for a better life ?

I would desu, the women over there all worship the BWC

rare.

You post this thread every fucking day

The N1 isn't something you just get, that takes years. I don't even have any N certification and I live here (although I have studied the language for several years)

Also,
>tfw JET

Throwing everything into the mud just to get your dick wet ?
GG schlomo you fell for the Jew meme.

Actually I prefer 2D, but nice try.

I teach japanese and I am not leaving Europe you ugly cunt. Japanese culture is not superior to ours. You just don't know your culture because you haven't ever been interested in it.

Yes.

My country is abandoning it's own cultures and traditions. The circus just got fucking cancelled.

American "Culture" died with the baby boomers. The red pill is when you realize this.

I've seen plenty other Bolivian anons in here I think it's an uncommon flag.
Checked.

>find some dumpster fire of a Nip girl
Can confirm; I am dumpster fire

> 2D
Even worse.
Low test beta faggot.
You fell for the slanted eyed fish smelling yellow jew's trick.
Schlomo ^ 10

>Moving to a country that is more racist to foreigners than the USA

I would love to visit Japan for about a week as a tourist. I can't imagine anyone living and working there that is not Japanese. I don't even like the Japanese cartoon shit that half of this site is dedicated to.

Good goy, go destroy another culture with multiculturalism!

I might need to do this famalam, thanks for the tip.

As for the opportunity to get a bachelor's degree; I'm fucked - but I've got social skills and a good work ethic, so I reckon I'll land a decent job either way.

Ganbarimasu.

>the red pill is accepting the masochism
no thanks

>Japanese culture is not superior to ours

I'm sorry, what culture is there in poland? I forgot.

Get a load of this faggot. You think hauling ass to another country and running away from your problems is going to make your life better in any way? You think the people in Japan will give you any kind of respect whatsoever, especially if people start taking your advice and the Japs find their country being overrun by foreigners?

I have more respect for shitskins, since they at least had actual problems to run away from. You will never find a place in Japanese society, you will be looked down upon wherever you go because you're bitch made and you left your country because you couldn't handle 1st world problems.

>he doesn't know

you Legally cannot move to japan without a bachelor's degree. the government will not let you enter the country.

the only way to bypass it is through marriage. and considering your flag, you're gonna have a real hard time making that work.

Their women sure as hell do.

Culture to stump on faggots like you.

*stomp

> considering your flag, you're gonna have a real hard time making that work

fucking kek

>I don't even like the Japanese cartoon shit that half of this site is dedicated to

The entirety of Sup Forums is a website for anime/Jap culture enthusiasts, anime is not strictly limited to anime "containment" boards. But since you're from r/thedonald you wouldn't know that.

why the fuck would i move to japan?

You don't understand what i'm trying to tell you.

In order to use a marriage visa to bypass a bachelor's, you literally have to fish japanese exchange school students.

Considering you already said a bachelor's is off the agenda, i'm assuming you aren't going to school, meaning even if there WAS a japanese girl in your schools on foreign exchange (Which is unlikely since they're all visiting america and canada), you would have a really hard time getting with her if you aren't in school.

Your best option in your scenario to infiltrate japan is the "10 years work experience" shortcut, which lets you invade japan without a bachelor's if you've held a single occupation for 10 consecutive years and move to japan to continue working that same occupation.

Poland is rich in culture, just because America has no culture that doesn't mean Europe is the same.

What about langugage schools? I have no interest in uni or college. I'm going to study in Japan for 2 years at a language school in Tokyo. Can I still get a job without the bachelor's degree? I was was thinking tutoring English or interpreting if so.

Have you read the sticky ?
This is not the board for Burmese stop motion.
Come back when anime gets politically influential.

Stop trying to stop me from going your annoyance effort to try and stop me is so transparent.

>language school meme

You're rich? Language schools are for rich people.

A japanese language school prepares you for Japanese University. ff you can afford to go to language school in japan, you can afford to attend japanese university. It's only like $3,000 a year or some shit.

that actually works in your favor because a nip degree is worth more than a canadian degree

Your other option would be to get married before you exit language school. If you aren't married or enrolled in uni by the time you finish language school, you get kicked out of the country.

So either start preparing for college, or start getting women.

gonna have to elaborate on who you're talking to with this post

Why would you wana fuck up another countries demographics? it's even more disgraceful because you know what it's like to be on the receiving end of it. Fuck off scum, Japan for the Japanese.

america fell to ILLEGAL immigration, friend.

you don't want to know what japan does when they catch an illegal immigrant, believe me.

Learning Japanese is hard, desu, unless you're there. Just get a gaijin monkey teaching job through Jet or Nova or whoever is doing it. They'll bring you over and set you up and then you can learn. It's a great way to meet qt finger bummers too. Then, after a year, go get a real job.

Jesus christ, stop ruining their country you braindead idiot.

And btw leaving America when Trump has won is a heresy. You will lose a wonderful time living in Great America.

This is now America's culture appreciation thread
youtube.com/watch?v=OpVeNtem5Yk

youtube.com/watch?v=wKKSI1OPGa4

Go away we're full

Fuck off.

The reason that Japan is such a great country is because of its cultural and ethnic homogenity. Even if only intelligent, educated white professionals move to Japan, in the long run it can only result in the entire country turning into Roppongi.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbYUia_XRAo

I know there's plumber jokes about Polish immigrants but what the fuck

Is Genki any good?

I've lived in Japan. It sucks. Basically California with 5% more Asians. And 90% less good looking girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JxuGcHrBzg

It's very wooden, but effective at learning the basics. I would definitely recommend them, however.

You're no better than the wetback invaders.

Stay in your own country, faggot.

I'm too dumb for college/university but I'm pretty good at Japanese, I just want to get better and get a job out of it.

I don't think that I can afford beyond language school. Is it still worth it? I'm willing to return to Canada and then get a job as an interpreter/ tour guide or whatever.

Also reminder that Bob Monroe is the world's most transparent spiritual teacher.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZZHXtzuJ9c

>I want to use Japanese outside of the only country in the planet that speaks Japanese

Your only hope is to teach japanese in schools or become a tutor, or work for online sites that teach japanese online and watch as people pirate your hard work.

I'm telling you canada bro, if you can manage to get married before your language school period ends, you can actually stay in japan and get a job that even work visa's don't qualify you for.

They use these books for every japanese class in universities. It basically teaches you everything about elementary and the basic. Learning everything in this book will get you far, but will only make you an intermediate.

I'm only 19, how am I going to get married without a job or source of income, not even a college/university degree. What kind of a father would allow his daughter to marry me?

>"i-i-i can't get a bachelor's degree..."
>"i-i-i can't get a woman.."

jesus fucking christ.

>without a job
you can work a job in japan while in japanese language school, the student visa enables you to work limited hours. work at a place that has a lot of girls and you'll get hooked in less than a year.

that's how you're gonna pay your rent for 2 years anyway.

once you get married, you can up the hours to 40-60 a week and now you're japanese with a wife.

i'm about to make this EXTREMELY easy for you, user

gogonihon.com/en/language-schools

Choose any school in that list that is rated 3 stars or below. The stars rated 3 and below give you free time to work a part time job. This is how you transition to regular life. But keep in mind you will still have to get married before your school period ends.

You will be juggling
>Japanese study
>Work
>Female wooing

your life is about to become very busy, my canadian friend.

How many times we gatta tell you niggers that we are full.

source

>Living next to China and NK on a cramped island that's very often ravaged by earthquakes and tsunami
>Good
Meu rico Portugal pode ser pobre, mas é perfeito como é.

And then his kids move back to America and become minorities once they realize Japan isn't that great of a country for them to live in.

I know about the 28 hours a week and such, but will places actually hire foreigners? I'm white and I'd like to think I'm somewhat good-looking, are there easy jobs in Japan or am I going to have to actually have to work hard.

Willing to do either just curious.

>now you're japanese with a wife

but you aren't japanese. you're american. it takes on average about a decade for outsiders to actually become integrated into a community and even so it's not like you'll ever stop being white. your wife will belong to a different circle than you. strangers will never stop praising you for your 'good japanese.' you won't be held to the same standards as your native peers. you'll have to sit through countless displays of patriotism and outsider-hatred, reasoning that these are necessary for a strong community but nevertheless feeling a tad uncomfortable about the whole thing. and of course you will be subject to constant attacks from the notoriously subtle japanese culture, and made even more paranoid than the average jap by the fact that you never grew up with the language so you can't even tell if they're doing something totally normal or fucking with you.

so maybe give it a second thought if you don't even know what job you'd want to take

>"am i going to have to work hard in Japan"

Is this a fucking joke? I'm willing to forgive not getting a bachelor's degree, i'm even willing to forgive having womanizing problems, but this is where I draw the line.

If you're not prepared for the most sadistic work culture in this fucking planet, leave the thread right now.

That being said. It's only 28 hours a week. And you get a wife and a new country to call home out of it. It's worth the tradeoff, if you ask me.

>will places actually hire foreigners?

Yes. Many do. There are places like "gaijin bars" and the like. You won't have any trouble finding a job in japan, trust me, they sort of have a work force issue.

This.

Lurk more reddit

shut up nigger

>talks bad about immigration
>wanna immigrate
You guys are just acting like the Africans, instead of fixing your problems you go pollute other countries.

>N1
whats this?

seriously dudes, don't do this, you will regret it 100%. Learning to read and write is hard enough, actually interactiving in japanese society with the proper manner is another story.

A lot gaijins give up learning kanji and are only qualified for the lowest tier job in Japan which is usually being a english kindergarten teacher.

You could use all that wasted effort to become a mind manipulator or a technocrat in your own town if you stopped being a such a weeaboo.

>not knowing how to raise halfies correctly

pleb

Well its a long road but might as well take a shot.

Tokyo is amazing for a holiday, fuck living there though.

It'd be nice to learn Japanese and not Arabic though.

It's already bad enough you're proposing immigrating to Japan, but raising fucking kids there? Holy fucking shit how masochistic are you,= lmao

>but raising fucking kids there?

It can be done if you're not a clueless retard. My son's gonna be a persona MC that manipulates everyone around him to further his own agenda. Gonna make japan his bitch.

Because you raised it so well, he'll know how much better life is in America than it is in Japan.

Also, enjoy throwing your genes into the trash. A Japanese halfie will still look like a fucking gook, not like you.

Your kid's gonna be mercilessly mocked for the mere fact that he's a fucking halfie. You had a fucking kid in a monoethnic culture that treats foreigners like trinkets to be put on a tree.

Japan has been hammering down popped out nails for millenia. You and your ilk will be no different. Hope your mindless optimism is inheritable lol

>abandoning your post
disgusting
do not shirk your duty

>Iceland
Niceland

How's the weather there?

The only reason I want to learn Japanese is so I can understand the moon runes in hentai games. You can learn Japanese to pick up Japanese women I guess, but don't fucking kid yourself with the illusion of starting a family and integrating there. They will never accept you and you will be constantly reminded of your status as an outsider from the smallest, insignificant actions to blatant racism.

cold as balls
just how I like it

my son's gonna have a gf before he's old enough to leave japan. i'm smarter than that, user

you're basing your entire language learning on cramming the contents of a shitty multiple choice test.

I'm 17k anki vocab, did rtk and studied all the jlpt tests and grammar rules. those are fine for a loose base to work from, but Skype lessons where you practice conversation and intonation with a native speaker and bulk reading will solidify your knowledge of the language.

the main thing that fucks you in a good way is reading a shit ton of Japanese (read: not manga, not hentai, not visual novels, fucking read a novel)