There's literally dozens of people at Trump's concert

There's literally dozens of people at Trump's concert.

>37% APPROVAL

>approval raiting before in office

Literally doesn't matter

>oh look it's another highly accurate poll from our friends in the MSM

kek you're a fucking retard. you love to be forcefed your reality. MSM has such an amazing track record of telling the truth and being accurate.

>this denial

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH LUL.

NO ONE LIKES DONALD DUMBFUCK. NO ONE.

2K PEOPLE ARE AT HIS CONCERT RIGHT NOW LOL.

THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

JUST

post a pic you faggot. the band might be shit anyway.

oh look the same Serbian faggot who's been wrong about literally everything, kill yourself nigger.

Hilary lost

You lost.
Trump is the president of the United States.

Say it with me; President Trump

>Serbia

>Literally

That fucking word again.

How do Drumpfkin retards not understand that people don't like this arrogant, idiotic blowhard?

I hate it too. The american abuse of the word "literally" has ran its course.

Its a good way to spot libtards, though.

Libtard words include: literally, facets, russians...etc.

How do Canadians not understand they are gigantic cucks?

How do libtards not understand that they lost.

Ya they dont like him so much, he got elected president.

Lol keep going, though.

How do leaf faggots still exist on this board?

How many people shows up to washingtons concert?

A pop concert for the president is beneath the office

Fun fact, I'm actually American. The same way in which the US puts brain drain on 3rd world countries to meet its janitor quotas, Canada puts brain drain on America. Successful and intelligent Americans like me get to immigrate here and start new lives away from you low information morons.

Typical response from Sup Forums pissbabies when they realize just how little Americans actually dislike Drumpf though.

Concerts now dictate how succesful a politician is.
Didnt hilldog have a huuuuuge concert right before election day?

It just means you can't hack it in America m8

so you're just a traitor, fuck off and kill yourself

Yep, that's how easily they're spotted. Like their ethos, their vocabulary is restricted by its own limitations. i.e can't say faggot, cunt or tranny. They can't meme for shit because of PC. They can't even call us Trumptards because its derogatory to spastics, kek.

They're useless

Fun fact, you're a cuck.

REEEEEE SOMEBODY TAKE THE FUCKING SHOT

>libcucks
>beg for gun control
>muh gun control cuz conservatives shoot people!
>trump gets elected
>SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM

How do people not realize the left is THE party of hypocrisy?

Nice try, he's behind 7 walls of bodyguards.

I was making 150k a year on on wall street and now I'm making 130k a year on bay street. Well worth the hit in salary to be away from you faggots.

>career has nowhere to go but down
>w-worth it

New York may be full of cucks, but if you work hard you can dry your tears with hundred dollar bills.

>i hate my fellow americans
>i'm going to spend time on an american shitposting forum :^)

yeah you're a real smarty pants.

The same Serbian CTR employee.

>Fun fact, I'm actually American. The same way in which the US puts brain drain on 3rd world countries to meet its janitor quotas, Canada puts brain drain on America. Successful and intelligent Americans like me get to immigrate here and start new lives away from you low information morons.

Fun fact, you're a sanctimonious prick

Polls were in fact accurate. Both candidates were in the margin of error. If you think about it, Hillary should have won if the electorates voted accoordingly to the state. And then you have those who didnt vote al all. So, in essence, the polls were correct.

Most Canadians I know try desperate to get a job in the US. Also I think you phrased "just how little Americans actually dislike Drumpf though" wrongly

There is electoral politics, the politics of getting people to vote for you
There is policy politics, the politics of actually governing a country.
neither is an indication of the other, and we've only seen trump do one

>career has nowhere to go but down

Please. I'll be making more than I was in NY within the next 2 years. The momentary reduction in salary (probably a reduction equal to the entirety of your own, so I understand your disapproval) was WELL WORTH IT in hindsight. I didn't think Drumpf had a chance when I first applied to leave, but good god I dodged a bullet.

Keep living in your absurd fantasy world. Tomorrow you have a new president.

>making 150k is the peak of Wall Street

Ahaha okay

>I think you phrased "just how little Americans actually dislike Drumpf though"

Nah, I didn't. I've been LARPing this whole time, that was totally intentional. Hail Donald Trump, Hail Our People, and Hail Victory.

>Please. I'll be making more than I was in NY within the next 2 years.
I would fucking hope so, you won't be making more in two years than you would have if you had stayed in NY though.

It's not the peak by any means. I could have continued making more and more money in NY. Instead I chose to take a minor salary setback and continue making more and more money in Toronto. Get it?

Probably not. Drumpf voting monkey.

>when leftists make-up BS to not seem like NEETs

>this feminist tripfag
These are the main people kvetching about Trump, maniacal feminists and their numale orbiters. Not to mention inner-city niggers with IQ averages of 85, paid to loot by Soros.

All trump supporters are low iq gorillas

I knew I sensed bullshit. Nobody but Tumblr or ironic shitposters uses the term "pissbaby."

Says the tripslut

>gorillas
You're thinking of niggers.

Even the average "redneck" you degenerate swine love to hate on has an average IQ of 105, and redneck areas like Appalachia have lower crime rates than the national average.

The eternal urbanite needs to be crushed.

Nice constructed reply user. Care to elaborate more?

fuck off shill, we're done with you

>care to elaborate?
I'll elaborate when I put a hollow point through your skull.

All trump supporters are low iq gorillas

By the power of kek I condemn you

Top jej

You do know he's not in office yet right?
And wtf does your point have to do with concerts dictating popularity you Roo-fucking faggot

Yeah, that may be true. At least I make more money than you do.

Get a job you fucking cuck

"Problematic"

Don't you realize that anything negative about God-Emperor Trump is fake news?

its going to be great when Trump bombs the shit out of your slavic hell hole because of you stirring shit up in Kosovo

>triples and condemn
(You) just fucked his shit up

>46% of voters voted for Trump
>now 40% approval

Looks like he's lost some support since November 8

Cuckwhore tripSlut rekt by Kek.

You spelled thousands incorrectly.

>polls

>larping as an anti-trump money-grubbing jew who's flees his homeland like a pussy
wew lad, trolled us hard

They were not accurate you lying faggot. They were wrong about every swing state which is why all the MSM retards gave her a 95%+ chance of winning.