So is official

America has gone full retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this a communist interval act in the Trump inauguration ??

Yeah that was cringe worthy...

when half of your country is made up of loser, inbred white trash this is the kind of disastrous outcome that can happen.

What's wrong with the Piano Guys?

>California
>overall IQ of 95
>Texas
>102

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

white trash > black trash.

>America has gone full retarded
Form the moment you revolted in 1776, dumb yank

The fuck are they doing with that piano?

wasting a good looking piano for drumpf

what the fuck,burgers

What happened?? Im in class and cant watch.

There are about as many good Yamaha pianos as there are white Argentinians.

Marx brothers sonata.

They're popular on YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws

This could mean soo much..

underrated.

This.

The Anglo is the most honorable and polite loser there is, I have to say.

bunch of e celebs playing in trump's, so far is been 3 back wood hicks no one knows about, the now irrelevant 3 doors down and (((YouTube))) sensations?

the marching bands are quite literally way better

>they could've skipped all celebs altogether and just played ironic Hitler Untergang clips for free on someones laptop
>saving lots of money for them #GreatDeals

>Yamaha produced WW2 war machinery
>fought for The HuWhite Side in ww2

>today
>Wikipedia:
>"Kandō (感動?) is a Japanese word used by Yamaha to describe their corporate mission. Kandō in translation describes the sensation of profound excitement and gratification derived from experiencing supreme quality and performance."

>compare that outlook to soulless gapitalism or (((globalist monoliths))) that literally just say "we want to maximize profits lol"

Yamaha did nothing wrong m8

This is true but they make mediocre pianos, compared to Fazioli, Bosenderfor, higher end Steinways, etc

can't argue against that really, I still associate Yamaha more with synth/electronica than piano playing

The thing that's great about Yamaha pianos is that they are cheap considering how good they are for every day use, so they're everywhere. It's very Japanese, I guess. Kawaii is another company like that but Earl Wild used one so I assume they are capable of making an extremely fine instrument

this is cool. you're a faggot.

sounds like the title for a gangbang video