BRITISH MAN ATTACK IN RACIST INCIDENT - SPEAKS ARABIC AND PRAISES MOHAMMEDS TEACHINGS

You brits are beyond saving hooooooly shit

>Be britsh and go jogging
>Mohammed and his 4 thug friends push me into the freezing cold water
>They wait at the exit to push you in again to watch you drown and they watch it in pleasure
>Speak arabic islamic faith thing to them because you by mere chance worked in muslamic communities
>Oh shit lets hightail is abdullah
>Follow them
>TALK TO THEM HOW THIS IS NOT WHAT MOHAMMED TEACHINGS ARE
>HANDSHAKE THEM
>THEY GO HOME
>SOMEHOW THIS IS GOOD

Jesus christ i can't believe it, is this like normal over there ?

express.co.uk/news/uk/756384/Birmingham-attack-Arabic-Pakistani-Acocks-Green

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Bristol
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-38560968
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38458529
bristolpost.co.uk/inquiry-launched-into-prison-death-of-bacon-mosque-attacker/story-30068600-detail/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also they admitted they did it because he was "white" and the political climate

Guess it's a cultural misunderstanding :)

Britbongs actually enjoy seeing their daughters and sons raped

Damn. Getting beaten up makes you learn the language of the guys beating you up instantly?
How does it work? The more beating you take, the better you become?
Anyways, I need to find some Japanese to wreck my shit.

Those shitskin thugs must be scared shitless of the actual Islamists though

No he was language teacher on arabic and had "deep understandings" of islam.
That's why he could say the faith declaration to them saving him in the end.

No britcuck will speak out against his because this is a upstanding citizen in the brits eyes

please explain to me how birmingham and london dont deserve chemical warfare

They do. No argument from me.

So enriching. Thank kek for such vibrancy. This took place about 30 minutes drive from me, can confirm there are serious issues with pakis. They roam like animals. Funny how middle easterns say you can be a true muslim in Birmingham.

Guess we just better keep bending over.

(((human rights)))

Are there no british gangs giving counter or anything the like ?

and btw, thats a quintessential british white "male". jogging is his only exercise, speaking arabic is his main self defense training, and is most likely a vegan. the jew did some job on british culture

>Written by Rob Virtue

Quite.

Can any brit tell me what bristol is like when it comes to shitskins?
Moving there for a few months, hope its not too bad

That'd be racist

You're a third world shitksin country. You're in no position to be giving it large, Alberto.

I think it's mostly Black/Caribbean in Bristol.

kek'd and cried

Hahahaha. Ahhhh.

You made me feel sad. No, there will be no counter. You must understand how far gone Birmingham is. When fox news said its a muslim city, in terms of majority they were wrong, but in terms of dominance they are 100% right.

Dont forget morris dancers were chased out of Birmingham city centre. Its only been a tradition for 500 years.

Watchu gonna do in britain ? Better take sig550 with you

Are there many or is it still mostly white?

just read your fucking post. in one line you talk about shit about another country, in the other you admit that you're being taken over.

deflection will not save your country

I am sorry for you, truly am.

Atleast this serves as a warning by letting the scum in.

Afaik I cant even use pic related over there

>try to kill someone completely unprovoked
>get away with it
such is life as oppressed minority

((("human" rights)))

Mostly white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Bristol

Not been there in a while so not to sure how the place is now.

You're a third world shitskin without a clue. STFU.

its fun living here where samurai swords are not classified as a weapon.

Good luck, don't get enriched and come back for the race war

Lots of blacks but no noticeable Muslim presence like Birmingham. It's a nice city though. I'd guess 85% white Brits, but they're very liberal there.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-38560968

All irony aside, I genuinely hate pakis. Hate nigs too. Goddamn my city used to be amazing. It was rugged, but it had a strong British charm. It felt like a community. Now it feels like bagdad, as my mom keeps repeating.

Kek. I know the lady (sort of) who campaigned to have ornamental swords banned after some chav stabbed her son to death with one.

Yeah, you can.
You're allowed to carry a pocket knife under three inches.
I've had to use mine before, exact same one as in that picture. Had to replace it, though, 'cause the blood coagulated in the bit you stick your fingernail.

Thanks lads
Well I was expecting liberals anyways, but at least I won't get enriched

so tolerant

What do you think he said to them??
>Durka durka, Muhammad Jihad

That's the only islam I actually know.

>please explain to me how birmingham and london dont deserve chemical warfare

If someone set off a chemical bomb would anyone notice the difference?

The Britain as we know it is good. All those cute little taxi cars and the red telephone booths is not part of their culture anymore. Allah save the Caliph not God save the Queen

keep deflecting, sadiq khan approves

the west is fucking dead, everyone's too fucking content.

Deflecting from what you fucking dumb nigger?

you can see the moral highground he thinks he's standing on

it says it right in the article. a literal muslim declaration of faith, followed by "may god forgive you."

From my experience living in Islamic State's British Governorate, it is essential to learn the Shahada in order to recite it when being chased by Muslims or being shot at by Muslims or being raped by Muslims.

Well, it's Trump's fault they even felt the need to attack this person, so I'm not sure what all of you racists are complaining about. Don't elect Trump next time?

Anyone else would have probably died of hypothermia.

Firebombs would be more effective in such a densely populated area.

Yea its disgusting.
The vikings almost wiped the english cucks out but now the muslims seem to succeed one day at a time

Well that's why we turned on the EU and Theresa May has already stated the kebab entry is no more, Pakistan and India have been put on the back of the queue for entry to the UK finally.
The end of libcuckism has begun, Trump, Brexit, EU dying, Putin new relationship forming, new trade deals with the Anglosphere, etc.
I am glad that happened to the teacher, it is highly likely he is a libcuck lefty, well lets hope he learnt his lesson from his encounter with cultural enrichment.

>swedish
>trying to shit on the uk
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHA
No, but, really.
I can't tell if you meant to be ironic, or if you're just that stupid, but.
Nice.

That white majority. We need to go DIVERSER!

At least we can take comfort in the idea that these Jews planned on creating a MIXED race, but instead we're being replaced and they'll die with us as a result.

did you read the article? did you read about the grooming "asian men gangs"? have you seen the state of london? do you not realize that your people's reaction to the london bombings was electing a muslim mayor?

your country will be a islamic nation within your lifetime, and you keep talking trash about a country too irrelevant for even muslims to want to take. it might make you feel better, but it wont help you in the fight

lol this country is finished

Nowadays the government will literally kill you if you criticize Islam or offend Muslims. They imprison you and deliberately place you among ISIS supporters. See: the Brislington guy who got murdered in prison a couple weeks ago. His "crime"? Putting bacon outside a mosque.

Like i needed another reason to learn Arabic and get acquainted with The Holy Qu'ran.

says the one who needs an id to buy a spoon

Last I checked Switzerland is getting enriched too and Portugal is so poor Portuguese are migrating to fucking Angola for work. The only Euros moving TO Africa.

that would destroy the buildings though. the point of chemical warfare is preserving the infrastructure

>id to buy a spoon
That's 'cause I'd take your fat eye out.
The Scottish can use anything as a weapon.

>>Dont forget morris dancers were chased out of Birmingham city centre. Its only been a tradition for 500 years.
>Equality group Fairness, Respect, Equality Shropshire (Fresh) said the ban showed sensitivity "to a changed social climate".

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

praise be to this man. he turned a negative into a positive. all five of these Muslim youths will be more tolerant now.

Full blown Orwell huh ? Anyone still giving any means of resistance ?

I mean don't brits have rights / lawyers (if money) or general cohesion anymore ?

>Sweden
You have no room to talk about anything. The Swiss are relatively uncucked I would assume so they can talk shit.

You, on the other hand, are fucked equally, if not more so, as us.

>Dont forget morris dancers were chased out of Birmingham city centre. Its only been a tradition for 500 years.
Goddamnit

you are well and truly lost if you look at that picture and your only reaction is "a-at least im not portugal". yes, we're irrelevant, thats why you should fix your shit instead of wasting time comparing yourself to us

>It's another "every country pretends everything is fine" thread

What kind of chemicals can you possibly use to kill some 20 million niggers and pakis without polluting the entire area? The corpses alone would be smelled all the way over in... well not Germany because it's already filled with niggers and also not Poland because they probably smell Germany all the time, but really really far away regardless.

It only works with anglos because they are already all Pakistanis

tbqh you should at least learn a sentence or 2 of the Quran to scream out or something if you ever get taken hostage

You're a third world shitskin talking utter crap trying to fit in with whitey.

DEUS VULT

>got murdered in prison a couple weeks ago.
Proofs?

>See: the Brislington guy who got murdered in prison a couple weeks ago. His "crime"? Putting bacon outside a mosque.
Fucking hell, meanwhile they have massive rape gangs that operate with near impunity, this is so fucked up

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38458529

Public opinion is most sour. We're all struggling to keep our heads above water, though. And social media witchhunts happen every day.

Not a good environment.

hilarious and sad. literally every single britposter reacts to this as "lol your country is worse"

>your only reaction is "a-at least im not portugal"
We also have
>at least we are white
as well, my old faithful mongrel ally.

No, proof he was murdered. There's no mention of it.

>*Arabs surround you and ask what religion you bang*
>johnny cash - hurt starts playing
>*unsheaths katana*
>*rain begins to assault the ground*

What do you say?

its actually a "we used to look up to britain as an example, please wake up and fix up your shit" thread

>Caliph
That school really got a demerit for being "too English"? In England?

I sincerely hope Britain has its own kind of 'American Revolution', and gets rid of whatever leadership is doing that shit.

should be quite a familiar situation to you my little plus sign
i mean switzerland has avoided being invaded a few times by speaking german

*teleports behind them*
Pssh, nothin personnel, kid.

The only way anyone will wake up in the west is if people stop being so fucking comfortable, people need to become fucking miserable.

really? the 5 guys who beat this numale up were white? give me a break

Weapon sales of all sorts of weapons have skyrocketed in switzerland, sellers had to order extra rifle and pistols because they can't keep up.

And we can (still) arm ourselves legally.

I am not gonna lie though, foreign mentally is slowly dripping into our fabric and we're fine for now but in 10-20 years the only swiss left will be in the rural areas.

Of course, why do you think they decided to go to Europe instead of sticking around a country where 20 years old is middle aged?

What a fucking cuck.

>people need to become fucking miserable
Problem with that:
Then religions like Islam will take over more.
They'll blame freedom and democracy for the problem, not Islam.

I believe people need to become MORE comfortable. So comfortable, in fact, that they stop praying for salvation.
Then Islam=Solved.

"Kill 'em with kindness."

That's not what I said Abdul.

I'm calling you a mongrel. Which is what you are.

Your opinion is worth less than nothing.

Just checked some other articles and there isn't any, nowadays that may as well be evidence itself.

50/50 imo on whether he was murdered

Are you kidding, the guy is patting himself on the back for being so tolerant. they literally tried to kill him, and he makes justifications and offers his hand.

They think speaking arabic is so neat that they don't care. They're infatuated by another culture.

Just read that an inquest has been launched. Cops say there's no suspicious circumstances though.

bristolpost.co.uk/inquiry-launched-into-prison-death-of-bacon-mosque-attacker/story-30068600-detail/story.html

so it is 100% deflection, then. alright, enjoy your caliphate.

Yeah... that was a horrible story. Horrible. The whole process, the police, the judge, the guards, the muslims. All of it stinks.

Thanks mate, I will, just like your ancestors did.

>there's no suspicious circumstances though
But how deeply could Britain be infiltrated by religious conspirators?

Is there a possibility that the Anglican church is allied with Islam, which it sees as its last hope to restore belief?

Strange that they'd investigate something if "there was nothing suspicious".

>What kind of chemicals can you possibly use to kill some 20 million niggers and pakis without polluting the entire area?

Carbon monoxide and sulphur. Next stupid question.

>But how deeply could Britain be infiltrated by religious conspirators?
More than you know. Much, much more than the brits would be willing to admit.

>how deeply could Britain be infiltrated by religious conspirators?

some religious conspirators tried to blow up the houses of parliament in 1605

A man died in prison, of course there will be an inquest.

Nothing strange about it at all.