Are atheists the most powerful race on the planet?

Are atheists the most powerful race on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country#Countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#Religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give me a quick rundown on atheism

This is the story arc of the atheist.

Atheist who voted for Trump here

>that jew vote

>retarded christcucks voting for a russian puppet who will blast the 99% in the ass
>superior jewish and atheist intellectual voting for the lesser of two evils

This is surprising how?

You say quick rundown like it's a retardedly complex belief system like religions. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a deity. There's literally nothing else to it.

>elunaria whisperwind

All I'm seeing is that the right failed to appeal to non-religious people and from the looks of it will continue on that course so that they'll have something to complain about in the future while some godly nigger fucks their daughter.

>Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a deity. There's literally nothing else to it

20039 atheist videos on youtube says otherwise

>atheist don't believe in god
>some atheists on YouTube do believe x
>therefore x is a belief of atheism

Neck yourself.

>the taxonomy that is Atheism should not be judged by what the majority of what it encompases says and believes

why are atheists so stupid?

Race?

Atheist have no creed, doctrine, race or ethnicity.

They are nothing, the only cultural link between the jewish chew toys that call them self atheists is their insatiable lust for dicks and shit.

I grew up going to church with my catholic friends family and I liked it but I still knew it sounded autistic and watching a bunch of adults eating bread slices and drinking wine as if it meant something was hilarious

> a hyperbolic number of 20,000 athiests is a majority of the millions of athiests around the world

They should teach swedes simple math instead of how to maximize the number of arabs that fuck your wives.

notice how none of the posts refute atheism or defend religion, they're just personal attacks

theists got nothing

>they're only speaking to themselves

Who are you?

Literally what. Are you even going to try to refute my point sven?

these are kinda fedora'y graphs i have

>ten feet higher

Doesn't seem to have much of a connection between peacefulness and religion

also
>least religious countries
>Ireland

Strangely enough, its also the countries with most of the whites. Now bear with me here, could that have anything to do with it?

idk go find out

Well 6 of the 13(?) countries that are in the least religious category is not in the most peaceful category. And 6 countries that were not in the least Religious category shows up on the most peaceful.

Dunno whoever made that map and thought it was supposed to show a correlation of some sort.

>Most peaceful countries
>Ireland
So they're counted as peaceful if they export their terrorism?

Agreed that's not much, but it's still 50%, which is pretty damning

For example, look at this list and tell me if these are war-mongering countries, and then look at the other side where people thought religion was important.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country#Countries

Nigga i didn't make this fuckin chart dont go assblastin me

It's not a suprise that Atheists lie about their graphs. You would thinks since Atheist cum over their science books, they could atleast do a fair and objective study like this. No scientist would ever draw this conclusion without trying other factors (race, economy, etc.). Atheists are massive fucking hypocrites.

You used the chart to make a point. If you knew it was false you shouldn't have used it.

I'm calling the chart shit, not assblastin you

Christian theology explicitly states there's no Free Will in Heaven and that the Heavenly Assistants, Angels among others, have no Free Will, or at least not the capacity for it that mortal men do after the Fall

t. atheist

If you seriously thought I was gonna take your race-bait you're ded_rong_kido.jpg

see
>these are kinda fedora'y graphs i have

I misunderstood

>dreamtime
>implying created by aboriginals

>this is somehow a good thing

God, christians are so stupid.

desu tho, jesus in this era wouldve made a sick psychic with a shit tv show or one of those snake oil salesman, hell he would probs be Ron Hubbard.

Technically, those terrorists, at least those that were actually from the north, were British citizens.

Powerful enough to destroy Yurop

I've got to say that, in my experience, die-hard millennial atheists (as in those who reject all religion and then militantly argue with those who don't) are simultaneously among the most delusional and the least genuinely intellectual people I've ever met. It seems that most come to associate themselves with this label out of some combination of a desire to be 'cool' and a misconception that being atheist somehow makes you seem intelligent.

Most are also among the 'i luv science Xdd XD' crowd, but, again, as somebody who has undergraduate and graduate degrees in STEM, I've found that virtually all millennial atheists are among the worst conversation partners. Their knowledge is often limited to the bits and pieces used to form arguments against religion, and if you point out flaws in that logic, they become defensive, even to the point of rejecting legitimate science for the sake of their own confirmation bias.

Some atheists are certainly respectable, successful intellectuals, but the majority of 'atheists' right now do not fall into this category. They are altogether a very unimpressive bunch made even more unimpressive by a mindset of self-reliance and 'i don't need no religion XD' which only reinforces mediocrity. At least in Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, and Hinduism, there is SOME call to try to think in a higher manner.

As an atheist myself... hell no.

I can understand that

Nobody in NZ is religious

MICHAEL NICKO JONES

This is not a discussion in logic, and heaven isn't some kinda political argument. Heaven is simply being in the presence of God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#Religion
> In the 2013 census, 55.0% of the population identified with one or more religions, including 49.0% identifying as Christians.