So tomorrow we are replacing one of the most dignified and elegant First Ladies in decades with this mail order...

So tomorrow we are replacing one of the most dignified and elegant First Ladies in decades with this mail order prostitute slut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-KjdMtSQSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's part of Kek's Big Plan

Just enjoy the ride.

>Michael Obama
>dignified lady

Pick one

>Lady
Michelle's cock is bigger than Baracks

Eh whatev

>dignified
>Black

Doesn't add up m8

Came to post this!

yup. and it feels good man.

We're replacing a man with a drop-dead gorgeous woman that speaks five languages. Sounds good to me.

Bet she has a better school lunch plan. Buh-bye Mystery Meat Michelle.

>Liberals preach Love trumps hate
>Literally the most hateful people

Rodents like you need to be gassed.

Racist!

She's such a dreamboat...

>being against an immigrant
Get out xenophobic racist.

but guys this woman was not even born here. Have you heard her talk? She sounds like she's from that place in the movie Hostel. A First Lady should have a name like Susan, or Rebecca, or MICHELLE. Not 'Melania'.. what the fuck is that shit it sounds like melanoma. And she should speak WITH AN AMERICAN ACCENT, not some fucked up languaged from some commieblock shithole.

Absolutely. Last one looked like a man.

TPBP

Michael Obama is no lady.

DYEL Melania?

Melania rocks and she looks like women.

Source?

MY. DICK.

my sides

Watch your mouth Yankee.

Baraka you still need to pack your bags

Trump is our president.

GET OVER IT COMMIE SCUM

at least we'll have a lady again

Monkey lost its banana

Is she the hottest first lady we've had now?

Michelle?

youtube.com/watch?v=N-KjdMtSQSs

>going after First Ladies ever

If you have a penis you should literally kill yourself

considering that she was a literal stripper/model, yeah

Foreigners out, no commenting on our First Lady, or we will fight you.

That's slut shaming

No

>slut shaming

wow reddit, you're becoming one of us

I doubt Trump lost more votes than he gain when they circulated that pic.

Well I guess you're fine to comment on her, seeing as she's from your country, BUT EVERYONE ELSE OUT

what a fucking SLUT!

>one of the most dignified and elegant First Ladies in decades

Literally a screeching chimp that looks like Patrick Ewing in a dress.

>So tomorrow we are replacing a mentally ill man with one of the most attractive First Ladies in history
FTFY

that's the point

why do you take jokes from stuff like ERB and pretend its your own?

Such a dignified lady, it will be a shame to see her go.

SHILL/CTR THREAD
DO NOT BUMP

Yes.. I mean no offence to Slovenia. God knows you have some beautiful women there compared to fat white trash pieces of shit landwhales we have here. I am just taking offence to Melanoma being our American first lady. We are more used to having women that are born here for our First Ladies and have normal names like Mary, Theresa, or Jane.

goddamn 4D chess

>born here
>michael
Does not compute

I remember a time 4fag wasn't 99% bait posts. What happened?

Is not CTR or shill..damn you losers need to get a life. This thread is just pointing out a sad fact that our new first """"lady"""" (god what a stretch) is about as un-american as you can get.

what you just said was very hateful

>lady

Funny how quick demoshits alternate between crying about Trump being sexist/Hillary deserving to win because she's a woman, to calling Trump's wife a prostitute.

Just another reason not to care when you run a protesting leftist over with your car. Hopefully you splatter that expensive liberal arts degree all over the pavement. ;)

We voted for president, not the First Lady. Why the fuck do I care if she's a mail order slut?

>women that are born here for our First Ladies and have normal names like Mary, Theresa, or Jane.
That's pretty intolerant, friend.

the cognitive dissonance required to make this post is phenomenal. Liberals always shave with occam's razor.

This is so true but somehow they are blind to it... I don't understand libs.

barack pls

>Michael Obama
>dignified and elegant

Bait

This

I agree, she should have worked on her accent. But fuck you with your naming bullshit.

just Draining the Swamp
fucking niggers have to go

It's almost like it's different people with different opinions you autist. Do you really think this is one hypocritical person?

A beautiful woman for a hideous tranny, you mean.

now THIS is elegance.

>nigger
>dignified

pick one..

I think it's interesting, not something you hear about every day

Literal tranny

You're complaining because the new first lady is hotter than hulk hands michelle.

Get over it she's sexy as fuck and you're just mad because you expect the first lady to be a dog thanks to obongo.

This aryan beautiful milf you mean?

Damn, she's jacked. Looks like a linebacker. I bet she has a masculine penis.

>dignified and elegant
Erase yourself from the gene pool at once OP
slide thread

So tomorrow we are replacing one of the most disgusting men in drag we have seen in decades with this female slav shit?

FIXED IT FOR YA BITCHBOI

I wouldn't exactly call Michelle a dog. In this pic even the white woman is envious.

thats madyson ivy tho

These tumblr bitches need to go. They're fucking dogs

Dude she looks like a fucking chimp. Her face is awful, her arms are disgusting and her entire build just makes me think she's a fucking man.

This. This is what an elegant first lady looks like. Her skin even looks healthier than michelles.

you are correct, dogs look better, we shouldnt hate on dogs

dog lives matter
DLM
fuck cats
cats are 4 cucks

>NOW LOOK AT THIS NYET THAT I JUST FOUND

That man jaw tho.

>This. This
Why did you say this twice?

this picture of sophie trudeau is from before the white house visit, she can look ten years older or younger than she really is

Tomorrow we throw the Niggers out of our white house.

yet another ugly white woman .. and we all know how fast white women age..

Michelle has a man everything though. So much so that everyone is pretty sure she's a tranny.
Typo I didn't notice until it was too late.

Every fat ass quasi-lesbian spearchucker that's healthy at every size is going to spend 4 years autistically screeching.

Glamour is back, porchmonkey.

Better get those last few grains of salt out while you can, libcucks.

Time's a-tickin'

>dignified
>elegant

I don't know what the foreign text on that picture says but it's probably something like:

"In Slovenia, a woman like me costs $40 american dollars.
This is a lot of money and will feed my family for 15 years
My dream is to marry a rich american man. I don't care if he is a rapist or cheater. The money is most important"

Michelle is triggered by ex-models as we know. That's probably why she made kids eat prison food in schools.

Melania is going to make the first lady great again

that's not Melanoma that is fucking tranny.

Why do people always call Michelle obongo dignified and elegant and shit. What the fuck makes her so much better than any other useless first lady? Melania will be the first ever f.l.o.t.u.s. that could pass for bangable. Now that's an accomplishment in itself.

MOOOOOCHELLE

Her last name was OBAMA

Melania is not a lady, that's a 'he'