Why do millennial women prefer to take care of a dog than raise a child?

Why do millennial women prefer to take care of a dog than raise a child?

STOP POSTING SOE

Millenial guy here. Me and my girlfriend have 3 dogs and no kids.

Here is why:

>They give you more affection
>They don't talk back
>You don't have to pay for their schooling
>Feeding them is inexpensive
>They don't require as much of a time commitment
>You can sell them or give them away if you want
>They are always happy to see you
>They can help protect you and alert you to intruders
>They are cuter
>Their healthcare is less expensive
>After 15 years they are gone, and you can get a new one

If they decide to abandon the dog it won't track them down 18 years later demanding answers.

a child means they have to stay in a longterm relationship

where as with a dog they can fuck it

you can't fuck a child

Take care of a dog? I have never met a woman who can take care of a dog. They are always poorly trained and in poor health because women cant even do the simplest shit properly. I always feel so bad for those dogs.

Your life is utterly pointless.

>Sell of give them away if you want
Youre a piece of garbage

34 yr old here. Barely a millenial. Gf just got pregnant she's 25. We have decided to have as many kids as possible. Thinking 5-8. It's time to our breed the liberals

white man detected

Maybe it's best that the ones who don't want to take responsibility as a mother don't breed anyways.

because a dog loves you unconditionally and if you are a lost soul, you yearn for someone to love you in such a way.

Because Millennial men are shits.

>Millenial guy here. Me and my girlfriend have 3 dogs and no kids.

>simulate affection exploiting human emotions
>literally learn nothing new after this one trick
>you pay to have wild animal habitats destroyed for feed
>Look like a twat picking up dog shit
>In just a few years they start getting old and you pay $$ vet bills
>dog food vomit
>the way everything you own smells
>hair everywhere
>fucking fleas

Your girlfriend will eventually leave you

STOP POSTING IN SLIDING THREADS

We're all gonna die anyway. Might as well enjoy life.

There's nothing wrong with destroying habitats of wild animals for pet feed.

really pathetic man

What's your point? All white girlfriends leave.

>Why do millennial women prefer to take care of a dog than raise a child?

Having no prospects, they settle for less.

Being female they make a choice and then imbue that choice with virtue.

Its very easy to imagine that a dog is equal to a man in terms of companionship when you have no other options.

dog for a woman = weeabo waifu pillow for a man

inb4 dog for a man is any different

I'm having children before I get some stupid mutt.

Will she get 30% of his income in dog support?

Will she be able to brainwash the dog into hating him?

Does the dog make the gf "exhaused" and a landwhale and too tired for sex?

Lol

How does it feel to be a cuckold

Spoiler: She's trying to get Tyrone to impregnate her so she won't take your shit-tier genes.

Nice. Shouldn't be too hard. Save that dough relentlessly and you can still live like a king with kids. Do not even attempt to do this before knowing how money works, which I would assume a 34 year old man knows if I didn't see a bunch of them talking about "muh adultng: each day.

>What's your point? All white girlfriends leave.

I hear this is a trend but I refuse to believe it considering I have a super loyal white GF, and she only lived a few miles from me when we met.

How loyal? She talked about wanted a dog. I said, its me or the dog. Guess who won?

Having six kids as well, I'm making sure my kids only marry whites.

>2017, year de la kek
>believing (((this))) as an immutable axiom.

>I'm having children before I get some stupid mutt.

Are you retarded?

because that dog knot makes they pussy wet

What breed is it?

Having a kid would mean you're ready to take on the responcibilities with it, protection, steady source of income, patience, discipline, loyalty. While most millenials pursue the easiest, hedonistic lifestyle.
For example And so never truly become adults.

Let me put it this way: people that get dogs want more out of life. But they don't get much else other than another mouth to feed, and all of the above.

You want to argue the desire to own a dog is somehow inherently virtuous. Nah, its for people who have an animal urge to dominate. or be dominated. I really can't figure out which one but basically its totally fucking balls to me.

Because they're faggots. This guy too.

Here's a list of posters who think they've accomplished something in life by ejaculating into a vagine.

Nah I think children are better then stupid smelly shits that dump crap on the sidewalk.

Beastfag fuck off.

Norwegian-european ethnic secular athiest

11/10

Because they are weak. A dog is ChildLiteâ„¢. It's the easymode version of a kid.

It tickles their primal urge to raise children, without the same level of responsibility, work and self-sacrifice.

>secular atheist
Aw man you almost had a keeper.

>While most millenials pursue the easiest, hedonistic lifestyle.

I really don't agree. The millenials I see are all making truly baffling lifestyle choices.

Millennials can't afford children in this fucked up economy

fuck off threadbot

The Jews.

>>secular atheist
>Aw man you almost had a keeper.

I am a secular athiest and I'm keeping her.

Nearly all of my gfs were the same. In fact I'd never put my dick in any woman who believed God was watching or any other crazy shit.

Millennials hate responsibility and a child is the ultimate form of responsibility. How else are you supposed to be a mental child ironically observing about how you're so bad at "adulting" if you have to take care of a child?

Also, their self-obsession means they can't deal with their bodies being changed by pregnancy and birth either normally or through c-sections.

If you are a white American you are simply making a dumb decision to get married or have a kid.

All you have to do is look at the demographics of those in kindergarten to see what the demographics will look like in 20 to 40 years. Whites are already less than 50% and will only go down every subsequent year. Even if Trump removes millions of illegals it still doesn't account for the millions given Amnesty over the years or those born on American soil.

Divorce/family courts are stacked against you, the cost of raising a kid if you somehow manage to have a stable family is astronomical nowadays, Obamacare has the "family glitch" where if you pay for your wife and kids healthcare you can pay 20-30% of your gross income (before taxes) on them yet only 8% on yourself individually so no subsidy for you.

But lets say none of this bothers you and somehow you found one of the 20 good white wives left in America and raised a beautiful white family. What country will be there for them? One where they are a minority but have some bullshit perceived "privilege"?

If you can't see the writing on the wall and see that at best we will be Brazil 2.0 then by all means have your kids and keep on lying to yourself for the rest of your life. Remember no one has to go around convincing you to not have kids it is always everyone else who needs their own validation that they made the right decision because it is at the minimum a 18 year commitment.

Don't worry I won't be dying alone because America will be dying with me and I certainly won't have a child only to condemn them to a worse life than myself.

>Don't worry I won't be dying alone because America will be dying with me and I certainly won't have a child only to condemn them to a worse life than myself.

People have been born and lived through worse and much harder times than today. Your either a dumbass or making excuses to think that is a reason not to have kids.

This. Let all the liberal idiots breed themselves out. Eventually there will be more properly raised children. I gingerly redpill my kids so I bring them up cautious and slightly racist. But not like shaved head blatant racist.

Burger expat here with finnish wife. Both in our early 30s and neither of us ever had the urge or need to have kids. She's already gotten herself fixed but i haven't decided if I will do the same. Her sister will prolly have kids. Since my mum has another kid, only my dad will be hurt by not having any grandkids. So what? My choice.

>we have now have a 2 year old Swedish Vallhund

The Swede people can't be saved, but the Viking Corgies MUST be preserved.

t.nilhist faggot

keep on crying nigger

wew lad, keep rationalizing your virginity.

America is basically better than ever economically. Unless you suck or work in retail (suck). Get a nice woman (10% are) and there are PLENTY of small towns with nice public schools (though admittedly 50% more expensive home at least.

You see a young woman with an non-castrated male dog, you know what's up.

Mind explaining how you RP them?

I want to but not gonna unleash my progeny into this place

cuckold

Why the fuck would anyone want a kid?
You cannot actually fucking raise them anymore, the state indoctrinates them from toddlerhood on, and they cost a ridiculous amount of money.
It is fucking retarded to procreate in 2017 America.

I hope this is a copypasta this is so fucking retarded.

such as?

my trips disagreed with you

Well they're a little too young to be explaining how the jews are behind everything but like when we pass a ghetto or something I tell them to stay away from those areas (and black people in general)

a kid won't lick peanut butter off their pussayz

Don't want kids just yet, for a lot of the reasons given. I'm too selfish to be able to rear children, and it isn't fair to the kids if I'm a shitty parent from the get go. Husband wants kids and I'll give him children, just need to have the confidence to be able to feel like I'm gonna do a good job first.

my friends parents just split after 20 years marriage. they had 5 children and were both childhood neighbours (both white)

shes currently with a 7 foot black guy and died her hair purple. (((Western)))) chicks even with 20 years of commitment will slut out in the end

Please be a nigger or spic

(((Social engineering)))

What is incorrect in that post specifically?

who says it cant change?
>divorce rates and pre-settlement intercourse partners is on the rise!

>muh saving teh white race
Give me a fucking break.

>Husband

Show us your tits.

>implying tyrone cock can compete with throbbing pint-ejaculating massive knot-able doggie cock.

Nothing is prohibitvley more expensive than in past generations. Basic food products are cheaper on a real price basis. As the parent you can basically override the brainwashing until a point, and if it doesn't work, thats what the internet is for.

the reasons you described are simple inconveniences, but as a typical millennial you seem to be blowing it out of proportion to make it a narrative youve been told by the media.

No its not

You are a shell of a man and your gf knows it too

>Nothing is prohibitvley more expensive than in past generations.
Source?
>Basic food products are cheaper on a real price basis.
Source?
>As the parent you can basically override the brainwashing until a point, and if it doesn't work, thats what the internet is for.
Source?

>the reasons you described are simple inconveniences, but as a typical millennial you seem to be blowing it out of proportion to make it a narrative youve been told by the media.
Not a millennial.
Thanks in advance for sourcing your claims. I look forward to examining your documentation.

I've never understood this argument that having a child givres life meaning. It doesn't, life is still meaningless, except now you are much poorer in both time and money due to having a dependant child.

nice gramer

>gramer
>you

I'll give you shoe on head, but no more.

How about going to the BLS websites like the rest of us and looking at the reams of CPI data that are compiled every single month to track the price of almost everything.
>source

"GOOGLE"-> "CPI" -> "EGGS"

There's a reason everyone shits the bed over college costs and not food, gasoline, or toiletries, - its one of the only big things thats far more expensive than it ever has been. Coffee is half what it cost in the 80's on an inflation adjusted basis, you would be surprised how many things are like that.

Also, excessive consumerism/stupid car debt is a major source of "muh cant afford kids" in the US

Because they want to get Dog'd.

You took the effort to write multiple paragraphs but were unable to summon the effort to source your own shit?

Incredibly disappointing.

Because it's easier to put a dog to sleep.