Live in Arlington

>live in Arlington
I can hear a thousand fucking bikes revving up from my apartment right now. It sounds like a hurricane outside.

Shit is going down tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BsA8kWQ-bR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REV UP THE OVENS

I wish I had video but it could've been a mile away it was so loud

Biggest MC Motorcade in the history of mankind

Arlington???

>in bethesda
>see rolling thunder cells roll by old georgetown road

It's gonna be YUGEEEE

I spoke to Capitol Security today and they're predicting "controlled chaos" tomorrow, which undoubtedly means the riot gear is coming out.

That's what I said

LIBERALS ARE GOING TO GET BEAT THE FUCK UP SO FUCKING HARD. THE HELLS ANGELS ARE ON OUR SIDE BOYS, RIDERS FOR KEK

What have those bikers planned? Will they disturb the ceremony?

Even if they left right now they would miss the inauguration.

1347.5 mi (20 hrs 44 mins)
19 hrs 21 mins without traffic

They were in Alexandria too. Lmao I can't wait to go to the inauguration tomorrow. Shits going to be fucking insane.

>REV UP THE OVENS
only if the beaners pay my gas bill, not that a box of bullets is much cheaper here

Arlington, VA you dunce. Literally right over the Potomac

Its like Full Throttle and Hillary is Ripburger.

RED AND WHITE WORLD WIDE!

These fags are worst than the artifacts
Degenerate meth heads in leather fun time outfits.
Nothing but useful retards.
They will be cannon fodder some day.

They are pro-Trump

Fuck that noise. I'm staying cozy at home and watching it on TV.

My office even had primo tickets and I still wouldn't want to be there

They are there to protect and serve.

>mfw one of the AntiFaggots tries to stab a biker and gets Altomont'ed

Somewhat true. I like what they're doing for tomorrow but it really pisses me off when they roar past my apartment with their loud smelly shitters

Oh the smaller population Arlington.

Lmao, I'm from Arlington too - user bro. I'm happy theres at least 2 of us

I can agree with you user.
It will be well keyed when some fags try to over power a couple iron workers from the local union who rode their Harley's there for a party.

>Trumps gonna take my nigger child welfare away! And I can't get no white man to take care of my coal burning ass.

20K Bikers VS Antifa in DC, this is going to be fucking awesome.

Altamont Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

>american education
Kek even I know that, a lot of Hollywood films say CIA is in Arlington, come on dude...

So how early are you waking up for this shit?

Tfw no motorcycle to join them with
Sad!

I did vote for Trump but after seeing all the disgusting midwestern white trash on the Hill today wearing MAGA hats I don't feel that I consider myself part of "them"

It looked like half of Oklahoma took out a mortgage on their mobile home to pay for plane tickets.

Fairfax bro here.

It's going to be a madhouse. The streets were already packed today with out of state plates.

I'm taking the day off and staying indoors. Have several days of food and water just in case.

I fucking refuse to drive of the roads anywhere within DC/Maryland/Virginia tomorrow.

Pussy.

Sure some bikers are criminals and even then they don't disturb normal people like niggers do.

However these bikers are actual americans who would crush skulls if they had to and I hope they will.

Meant for

How many bikers on Sup Forums Sup Forums? Anyone else ride, or are you all too scared?

Lucky, I got a class tomorrow at College Park. Gonna miss/deal with everything.

>Altamont, but yes
>also, half niglet kid
Every time.

60m each day to work in Houston on my KLR650

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BsA8kWQ-bR8

Monorail
Monorail
MONORAIL!

shoutout to arlington texas to being a shitty place to live in but has the texas rangers stadium, six flags, and hurrican harbor

anyone doing a livestream of this?

I have a Suzuki 550.

Does that count? Do I (ride)?

>Scared to ride faggot?
I rode for 3 years or so 20,000 miles. I was a track racer at heart, owned a GSXR600 2009, YZF-R6S 2007 and a Ninja 650R 2011. I rode and I rode hard, but on August 2015 a Ford F450 pulled infront of me shattering my R-Femur, my left arm got torn into 3 pieces and bent behind my back. I thought I was going to die that day, I still think about it every night. But I live, I drive a truck now and a manual 370z. I will ride again one day but maybe on a grom or something. I think twice about it everytime the thought comes to my head. Before you call me a bitch I got hit by an SUV 4 months prior breaking my collar bone, it healed and I rode 2 months later. But that accident that made me iron man...changed everything. Im half made out of metal now.

Is this actually happening, or are you all just meming? Is this just one of those "I can hear the artillery fire from my window!" Happening threads?

Never scared cause I ride with him.

>All those Harleys

No I can still hear motorcycles outside. But when the cavalcade came through it probably produced a reading on the Richter scale.

>manual 370z
>nissan
>nippon
>jap cars
how are they? im thinking about getting one for my first car. theyre cheaper than the 911 and the m5 and i kinda like them

well fuck nigger there is more than one arlington

>Fat ass white people
>accomplish anything

Ok

DON'T.

They sound like a dustbuster

I got my inauguration tickets yesterday. Gonna be right there in the middle of it.

My Horgley Dunderson FXDB before and after uncucking it, previous owner was a bit of a fancylad.

How dense are you?

What other Arlington would they be in Arlington Texas?

>education
>a lot of Hollywood films say
I..I don't even know what to say Mexibro.

I guess queers supporting you on twitter doesn't translate to the polls

Dont listen to that dumbass user that knows nothing about cars, the 370z VQ37 is one of the best sounding engines Ive ever heard. It is magic how that thing sounds

You on S Glebe Rd?

>Flames why?

Nicely done.

i know thats why i want one
i see a guy every day zoom by in one

but would you recommend as a daily driver? is it good?

Rosslyn senpai

VTX here

I switch between my truck and it, but prefer driving it to my truck because that engine noise with an aftermarket intake is just sex to your ears. That said, the clutch is a little heavy at first it took a bit getting used to, however it is one of the only manual gear boxes with SRM which auto blips the throttle when downshifting. The transmission is really really nice, and despite being a sportscar its comfortable to drive no matter the condition. Drove it in 15 degrees and 85, it was great in both. I recommend it for sure, the interior is a bit dated to some but Id recommend getting a low mile used one. I got an 09 with only 22,000 miles. I had to do a lot of searching to find such a deal

I have a motorbike, but I'm definitely not a biker

underrated af

I lived right by the Giant on s Glebe. You ever ride your bike on the trail there? I forget what's it's called. The one that head up past the airport.

>diabetes wannabes with wal mart boots

yeah, real scary

Probably. I'm a recent transplant so I don't know the area so well, but I have ridden by the airport

V Rod here. Not a biker, just like riding.

Thats Langley VA, Mexi-bro.

well good and lucky you're alive and able to type with two hands bud

I live in a pretty small town in which the center merges two county roads that's pretty much a shortcut between two larger populated areas

day before a biker on a crotch rocket got tboned at the merge, lucky if they were able to re attach the leg. day after a teenage girl pulls out from onto the road and cuts off a mid 50's couple on their harley. guy literally rode a front wheely for ten feet while balancing his wife on the back trying not to dump it sideways

Is this shit like that Truckers for Trump shit during the primaries last year where nothing happens

Called Four Mile Run Trail then turns into G. Washington Memorial Parkway. I'd recommend checking out Lost Dog Cafe. There were two around the Arlington area when I was there.

>fell for the vrod

You bought a Harley that's not a Harley but has a Harley pricetag.

The call that 2017 is the last year for the vrod has techs across the globe cheering

Coulda kitted out an excellent dyna for that price or hell went to a different brand and got superior performance and paid half as much.

post some nice MC motorcade webms

I used to have a Ducati. Just a little 695 Monster. I sold it though.

im used to driving manual so the clutch is just a matter of getting used to. autoblip sounds really nice, i will definitely look into it. thanks user

side note i believe 09 is the first year nissan started producing 370z. 20k miles aint bad for 7 years

Was season 5 of Breaking Bad an accurate portrayal of biker culture in USA?

>Europe makes fun of America for decades
>says we're all fat and stupid
>fails to notice we have tens of thousands of brick oven pizzerias all over the country
>every city and small town is a mini Auschwitz waiting to happen
>tfw America is saved by gluttony

Arlington is basically D.C., just across the river.

Holy fuck dude, if you're a NATSOC fag you must be creaming your pants right now. Between the lincoln memorial concert and this it's like a new american empire.

Notice the Kek?

Yamaha master race reporting in

Did you tell them they are fags already?
>BRUBB BRUBBBBB BRUBB BRUUUB
>BRUUUBB BRUBBB BRRRUB BBBRUUUB
>BBBRUBB BRUBBBBB BRUB BRUUUBBB
>BRUBBBBB BRUUUBBBBB BRUBBB BBBRUUUB
>BBBBBRUBB BRUBBBBB BRUUUUB BRUB
>BRUUUBB BRRRRUBBBBB BBBRUB BRUUUUUB
>BRUBB BRUBBBBB BRUUUB BRUUUB
>BRUUBB BRUBB BRUB BRUUUB

>THE HELLS ANGELS ARE ON OUR SIDE

they are felons, I can't support felons

You mean Sins of Anarchy, and yes.

>implying Bikers are tough

They're a bunch of LARPing baby boomer fags lol

My god. That original looks like such shit. And the solo seat with the passenger backrest, why? You done a good thing. Nice job.

Makes me proud to be a biker.

I love it, even though it's the black sheep of HD.

Quick and fun, but still a cruiser. 0-60 in

I'd like to watch when you tell one of them that in person.

College Park here. What is there to do when you don't have a ticket to the inauguration? I wanna be able to be in DC where it's happening but I have a feeling I won't be able to go anywhere or do anything. Is it worth it?

I would gladly do it. Like I said LARPing Baby Boomers.

They're essentially Last-Gen Juggalos

you obviously voted for Jill Stein, you faggot

BETHESDA MARYLAND HERE

WHO IS READY TO RAGE IN DC THIS WEEKEND

SO MUCH MOIST PUSSY THIS WEEKEND AT THE BARS/CLUBS

THE GOD EMPEROR IS MAKING BITCHES WET

Forgot to say, why would I want an air cooled dyna? That technology is outdated. I don't care if it's traditional, I want something that was engineered this century.

My fat disgusting union boss is going to this. These people are literal trash. Not a single difference between niggers and bikers.

My people. Im glad to see you here, keep the shiny side up.