OK, enough joking around, I get that Trump was your "meme candidate," but how could you vote for Mike Pence...

OK, enough joking around, I get that Trump was your "meme candidate," but how could you vote for Mike Pence? He literally believes in shock therapy, you can't just electrocute gays like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that's where you're wrong, kiddo

No he doesn't
Literally nothing even suggests he supports electro shock therapy

Because no one will assassinate the God Emperor if Pence is his VP

isnt sexuality a fluid thing? of course electroshock therapy should be able to switch them back to straight then

People don't typically base their vote on who the VP candidate is.

>He literally believes in shock therapy,
Fake news

fpbp

The gay problem will solve itself in time if they just aren't allowed to annoy the shit out of everyone all the fucking time like normal mentally ill people

>you can't just electrocute gays like that.

The same strategy that kept king jig alive for 8 years!

>gay electrocution thing isn't real

Seriously? I was just fishing for Mike Pence electrocution meme pics for my folder desu, this is disappointing as fuck to find out.

>you can't just electrocute gays like that

can and will

Now with that attitude!

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzapp

>when the first post is the best post

got some good ones?

WRONG.

Not with that attitude you can't!

>youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

The CIA literally believes in mind powers.

Just this:

That's why I wanted more.

kek

What part of HIGH ENERGY do you not understand.

electro shock therapy really does work though, maybe not for being gay, but my uncle was just at the Mayo clinic and they gave him elctro shock therapy to help him with his depression and it cured him.

Mike "Make Sparks Fly for the Gay Guy" Pence

He was put in place to keep the random fags from attempting to harm our God emperor.
More proof of his wisdom

kek, you do your country proud, swedecuck

>her cottage cheese grandma legs wobbling when she taps her foot

i dont want

Ac/dc
It really doodles my noodle

Fpbp everytime

mike "kike on a pike" pence

dis teebee-ache

says who

Kitty Dukakis says it saved her life.

for whatever that's worth....

The real issue is that he wants to use federal tax dollars for conversion therapy programs.
Do y'all think that your money should go to this shit? Fuck that.

Wanna bet?

Seriously. He had a statement saying he was committed to changing sexual behaviour for the better and people instantly assumed he was talking about fags.

Why do they think they're so fucking special? Do they honestly think people roll over in their sleep because they like to get fucked in the ass?

Given the money is going towards HIV related causes one way or another and the only question deliberated on at the time was which ones, I'd definitely prefer supporting measures that stop people from being fags in the first place vs. measures that try to normalize it and waste resources on after the fact exorbitant medical costs instead.

Did he actually say something like that? I don't really trust huffglue and salon 2bh
fpbp

>Why do they think they're so fucking special?

I don't think they believe they're special, they just want to believe they're special, hence the constant attempts to infer their own victimization from nothing.

He was okay with legislation that allowed federal mental health funds to be used for centers that provide voluntary self-conversion therapy
Somehow that translated to "shock the gays" to the left

What's his name, Sup Forums?

fpbp

why not?

He doesn't believe in conversion therapy anymore, and he didn't actually support shock therapy, he supported other non-violent forms of conversion therapy and wanted them funded by the government. But regardless. I think it would be better if he actually did electrocute some faggots.