LITTLE KIDS BTFO TRUMP

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trump-inauguration-president-montreal-1.3942488

>Ten-year-old Ruby Rosen-Burman, who lives in Montreal's Mile End district, watched the U.S. presidential debates but says she would rather avoid the coverage of Donald Trump's inauguration this week.

>She has strong opinions about the incoming president.

>"I couldn't find a word in the dictionary that could describe him. Nothing's too harsh to describe Donald Trump," she said.

Well Sup Forums I don't know about you but when snaggletoothed 10 year old Canadian girls are worried, I'm worried too!

>During the U.S. election campaign, she said she asked her parents whether a Trump win would mean "we're going to get bombs."

Yes, Sally... we are.

(((Ruby Rosen-Burman)))

Every fucking time.
You know her merchant parents came up with this.

>Angelica Antonakopolous, a 15-year-old
>"I'm also very scared about his vice-president, Mike Pence, because he seems to be anti-LGBT rights, and knowing a bunch of LGBTQ+ people, that's really concerning," she said.
>15-year old
>knowing a bunch of LGBTQ+ people

[[[(((Rosen)))(((Burman)))]]]

Holy fuck its like a mathematical equation of Jewry

You don't know at least one gay person, even as an acquaintance?

>Leaf News

>You foil the equation
>Later on obtain the slope of the nose

at age 15, only my gay uncle

i certainly knew no trans "people" or whatever else is in the LGBTQ+ umbrella

Why should I give a shit about the opinions of a child?

(((Mile's end)))
Like pottery. Outremont would have been even better.

>leaf
At it again with the shitpost.

>10 years old
>Strong opinions

At least little Emma here has the right spirit!

>Emma Tomczak, 9, lives in Pincourt and says she feels like she's the only person concerned about Trump's feelings.

>She doesn't like hearing her grade-three classmates make jokes about the U.S. president-elect.

>"My friends are talking about him … saying that he's the meanest person on earth, or he's dumb because he has orange skin," she said.

>"If he hears that people are saying that … then his feelings would be really hurt," Emma said.

>Emma said she feels uncomfortable hearing the comments because it reminds her of kids making fun of other kids just because they are different.

>"If they can't really say anything nice about him, then don't say anything at all," she said.

>Mile End district

That's literally where poor shit jews live lol. They are the worst of all of them.

>>During the U.S. election campaign, she said she asked her parents whether a Trump win would mean "we're going to get bombs."

God willing. Fuck Quebec.

I for one am glad we are seeking the political opinions of ten year olds. They are very wise. I've always said they should be the ones who run our nation's.

Only an idiot would consider her anything more than a puppet for her batshit liberal parents.

reminder trudeau promised the CBC 675 million dollars to keep pumping out this trash

Fuck this cunt and that my tax dollars go to this trash. Fuck Canada.

how would you call this shit?
how is this even news?

Fuck the CBC

Trump pls bomb Quebec.

>tfw I named my daughter Emma

Indeed, lots of kikes in montreal.

>Ten-year-old Ruby Rosen-Burman
>Rosen
Every fucking time.

>indoctrinated child parrots propaganda
OY VEY WE NEED TO LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN!!!!

>canada

>10 years old
>understand nothing
>"I KNOW TRUMP IS BAD, RIGHT?"

wtf I hate Canadian kids now.

A FUCKING MINIATURE LEAF

of course shes going to be misinformed if she gets her political news from corporate owned media

When I was 15 the only gay was my buddys uncle or whatever, he lived above a hotel and one time my buddy went over for a visit, he opened the door and all you could smell was weed and ass. Then there was another gay but he didnt come out until after grad

Why do my tax dollars go to pay for this biased nonsense?

hahaha I like how all it says is "Little girl thinks Trump is bad." Then absolutely nothing to support her opinion.

>implying a ten year old has been following the policies of the candidates in a foreign election

Does anyone actually fall for this shit or is it just a big liberal wanking session?

Because It's 2017

Must have been a slow news day in leafland.
CBC is reduced to interviewing the kiddos regarding their opinions of foreign leaders.

I didn't know any gays at age 15. You know they're a fairly low percentage of the population, right? What with being the end of their bloodline and all. If it's generally a genetic thing, well they don't tend to reproduce unless they go out of their way to do so.

>tfw Drumpf lost the kids pick the president contest on Nick, but he wins the election.

My 8 year old is literally shaking omg.

this it's like the shit hole ghetto where poor hipsters who can't afford the rich hipster parts of montreal (le plateau) congregate to huff paint and drink artisan beers.

>tfw fpWp

(((Canadia)))
(((Rosen)))

That beak tho.

It's a nice name

can you stop posting this kind of threads?!

>Rosen-Burman
>that nose
>LEAF

Sweet mother of mercy, someone put her out of her misery.

get her on the phone, i found the dictionary definition she was looking for

leafposting will never end until there's something better to do up here than get high and shitpost

Jesus Christ Canada

>"I couldn't find a word in the dictionary that could describe him. Nothing's too harsh to describe Donald Trump," she said.

kek
i bet she didnt even finish the letter A

>Allahu Akbar Canada

FTFY

Underrated kek

leafs shouldn't have access to Sup Forums

((((((((((((((((Rosen)))))))))))))(((((((((((((((Burman)))))))))))))))
It writes itself.

>Little kids who are told by their parents trump is going to kill all their friends and family dislike trump
Woah its almost like if you tell kids lies about someone they will believe you and dislike the person as well. Indoctrination: the liberal way.

>CBC
Even your news stations shitpost

and what exactly does your country contribute?

>Ten years old
>They allow her to say bullshit for the sake of attention whoring and getting people shaken up

How retarded must they be? Oh wait, cbc is just like cnn here

She won't be spared on the day of the rake

Same. And he literally died of aids in 1995. I fucking miss you uncle Larry.

She's right guys! Remember the majority of Trump's platform and speeches were hang all niggers, behead all gays, reverse all rights of women, bomb the traitors, and nuke the Earth?

Oh wait

>Indoctrination: the liberal way.

When she enters the rebellious phase in 5 years or so, she'll go full stormfront.

>i wont listen to anything trump says
>i know how best about how bad he is
>someone else told me

Stop using kids as arguments
They're idiotic and aren't trustworthy

oh its really a shame their political opinion doesnt matter

When I was 10 I was busy playing with my legos. Why the fuck are these retards teaching their kids to hate? Why are they teaching them to fear and despise someone like he's the devil? Social justice has literally become a religion. This is so absurd.

this is where Canadian tax money goes

>tfw old enough to remember "Baby against Bush" shirts on kids.

>10 years old
They start you on those stupid pills pretty early up there, don't they? It's no wonder that your country produces so many opinionated little shits.

His eyes are not lining up.
Does he have the same brain damage Hillary does?

(((Rosen)))-Burman

into the oven you go...

This girl is wise beyond her years

probably on the way there, he's not that old yet though

Cool, lets bomb the leafs out of existance.

No one cares what a cucknadian child thinks

dude shes obviously jewish are you trolling

You gotta teach your kid to virtue signal early and often so they can pretend to be important on social media with free (you) bait in their dead end job when they are 30.
>Good job sweetie now call trump a racist and say republicans are sexist for not voting Hillary.

you can tell she's gonna grow up to fuck black dudes how progressive... daddy must be so proud

>"we're going to get bombs."

>Emma said she feels uncomfortable hearing the comments because it reminds her of kids making fun of other kids just because they are different.
To be honest, she probably wouldn't like Sup Forums either

Did that whore-spawn really say that?

support towards Trump

seriously though when i was ten i was riding bikes and playing nintendo. my parents never talked to me about politics. wtf is happening to our kids.

>Story about a 10 year old leaf has strong reservations about Trump
>things that belong on Sup Forums

pick one

This is child abuse

Considering you would need to be acquainted with at least 100 people before finding a single homosexual, and about 10000 to find a transexual. Others are as or even rarer. Most people will never have relationships with one of these degenerates, much less close ones.

Shes a jew should be encouraged

I dont like Trump, but this shit pisses me off. Today I saw a video in the news of fucking TODDLERS "protesting" Trumps election/inauguration, with all the cringeworthy comments like

>when 3 year olds have more sense than republicans XXDD

THEY'RE FUCKING KIDS! THEY HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF ANY OF THIS! The girl in this article probably struggles with her times tables, why the fuck did someone write a piece on her opinions about Trump or ANY politics?

As someone who is and grew up liberal, watching the aftermath of this election has been so humbling. I used to have liberal-elitism, but now I realize both sides have just as many fuck-nuts as the other. I might not like Trump, but I also know a lot of smart fucking people who do and can defend him with actual rational thought not just meaningless bullshit. The saddest part is that this isn't a one off thing or even remotely uncommon, I see garbage like this every single day on my Facebook feed because people fucking eat it up. They share it and just jerk each-other off about how right they are and how wrong everyone else is.

Jesus, this shit really gets me going. Thanks for letting me scream into the void Sup Forums

That's actually funny, as Arabs need not apply either.

Only Asians or Negros.

>Taking your word from 10 year olds
Nigger

The "amazing" part about this article is the fact that CBC published the children's full names, their pictures, and where they live. This isn't a fluff piece about some little kids doing a school project or running a lemonade stand like most articles about kids are - it's about the most contentious election in modern history and they published all their details for the whole fucking world in this disgusting propaganda piece. No fucking ethics at all.

>CBC
archive that shit

The nose knows
>better to smell the shekels my goy

huh?

based polish canadians

Its abhorrently unethical in every capacity. There is no defense for this kind of thing, and the parents should be shamed for politicizing their kids. Despicable.