Obamacare repeal may cost women $1.4 billion a year in copays just for birth control

I hope you people are happy. Now women won't be able to slut around on tax payer money.
The repeal of Obamacare is expected to women from all around the globe $1.4 BILLION, how can they afford that?? Birth control is a RIGHT, not a luxury!! If you don't support 100% subsidized birth control, then you don't respect women's rights.

forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/01/17/birth-control-repeal-may-cost-women-1-4b-a-year-in-copays-alone/#4cfb861828d1

Men will save $1.4 billion a year

>I hope you people are happy. Now women won't be able to slut around on tax payer money.

I would be if I was from the US.

awful. sickening. racists who voted for drumpf should be ashamed of themselves

Stop taking birth control then.

Why would you need it if you do not procreate or plan to?

>Muh menstruation cycle control

You are the slime that kills the human race .

Fuck, now I have to pay more for my wife's birth control.

IUDs still on the market cheap?

Paying for birth control is cheaper than child support

good, let them pay

or, just make WOMEN pay an extra tax.

I like how you think.

While we're at it, women should pay 33% more taxes than a man earning the same amount, so they can't avoid paying their fair share by only earning 75% of what a man would make.

why should I have to pay for your shit, don't want to get pregnant don't fuck like a rabbit ezpz.

Unfortunately, black people don't understand this.

>fishing this hard for (You)s

>I'm a woman and I am triggered by having to pay for my own shit. Bitches are already a tax burden for all but 14 years of their lives. Seriously, they should not be allowed to vote.

Hey, I'm not the one forcing women to mess with their natural cycles and body. If they want to pump their bodies up with drugs and chemicals, more the power to them. Had a gf that had a period every 3 months. Said no more to that nonsense and since found a healthier girlfriend. It's disgusting to me that women allow themselves to be treated like cattle.

if women were paid less then why don't companies only hire women

sexism

Fuck them, I don't have sex, why should women have sex with niggers and chads on my tax dollars.

Generic birth control pills are cheap as hell anyway. On a one per day basis, they cost less than condoms.

So don't buy it

how hard is it for a woman to tell a guy to wear a condom if he wants to bond down? women are irresponsible as fuck

Yea sorry, go fuck yourself. I am not wearing a cock suffocating rain coat, ever. Go on and call me irresponsible. Ive been married 12 years and ill be damned if I have to wear a condom when fucking my wife

Condoms are for faggots who want to fuck possibly AIDS infected assholes in a bar bathroom.

My last girlfriend says all women do at her office is walk around and chit chat, she also admitted that she only actually works about 2 hours a day, she is an engineer and makes about 100k a year.

put that in your pipe and smoke it.

thats like 2 dollars a head per year
im sure theyll figure it out

women aren't paid less. when you control for the same job and hours worked, the wage gap is 5-7%, which is explained by the fact that women don't haggle for higher wages or raises because their value in society is not tied to how much money they make they way it is for men. women are free to choose jobs that fulfill them emotionally rather than being forced to choose jobs that make a lot of money because women are gold diggers and status whores.

If you are against birth control you are for abortion and the production of masses of fatherless children.

Look up Roe V Wade timeline, then look up crime rates over time. Then look at the Religious rights timeline of increased abortion/birth control laws. Now look at crime rates again.

In short. Unless you want a plague of future criminals (reguardless of race) you better make sure anyone who wants to fuck, but doesnt want a kid, has universal access to avoid having that kid. Not fucking is not an option. Its been tried since the 1930s and has been proven to be wrong every step of the way

Because they are going to anyway, and it is in your best interests as a proud white man to make sure they dont produce unlimited offspring

>I hope you people are happy
more than you know

women can afford $7 per month for birth control. it's not on other men to pay for their life.

I'm against abortions only in rare cases. I'm all for eugenics, just not in a way to hurt people. Birth control is exactly that, harmful to a female body.

Again, don't have sex unless you want to reproduce.

10 years of pills or one birth on medicaid? $3000 vs $10000. Then you pay for 18 years of baby.+/- $200000. Great plan.

And since I felt like giving your post a full read.

>Look up Roe V Wade timeline

FIRE UP THE COLLIDER BOYS, I'M SHIFTING TIME LINES TONIGHT

So don't buy it or don't suck at budgeting your money.

Good.
Time skanks start paying their own way.

I hope you're ready to pay child support.

>around the GLOBE

Literally not my fucking problem. Hell, I'm not fucking more than one these days either.

Women have been using Obamacare to get $1,500 procedures to install IUD birth control for fucking free, which is mandated, and they also use medical care way more then men, but its mandated that they pay the same as men. No wonder rates are fucked.

>all around the globe
?

More like $3000 worth of pills and then the $200000 when they decide to have kids anyway.

women are only paid 75% of what a man makes.

those are the facts! You don't have any facts, so you're wrong

Good. Fuck women.

Ive heard this said a lot, and its not a knock against women. Its a giant red flag for the company. If employees are only working 2-3 hours per day their manager should be fired in front of the entire office as an example to the rest.

I have been in IT management for around 20 years and I can tell you, man or woman, makes little difference. Both will try to leave early every chance they get. Both will make excuses for why they cant work overtime. Both will sit and bant back and forth like it is high school lunch hour.

I make my money essentially babysitting retards. Its my job to make sure you are a productive member of the staff. The second I realize you arent productive you are either getting written up or cleaning out your desk.

The single most unproductive employee I ever had the displeasure of knowing would sit and talk to his pod mates for hours. He was the kind of guy a "how you doin" could turn into a 30 minute conversation about Star Wars. The company at the time had a 5 strike rule. I had to write you a verbal warning, 3 written warnings, and then a "critical review" with 2 other managers...

Long story short, I had to move a 35 year old man with a Masters degree, into a corner cube next to my office, and the motherfucker still managed to talk to people.

The gender of the idiot matters not. The ability of their manager to maintain a productive work environment is the issue at hand.

how does it feel to know you are eternally enraged because you don't have a penis?

The fuck I gotta pay for that shit. Fuck you liberals. Fuck you all to hell.

>birth control is a right

You're right! You have the right to keep your fucking legs shut.

Guess what? Nothing changed.

I mean they last 10 years and were widely covered by insurance before Obamacare so yes.

The roastie is mad the taxpayer won't buy her the pill anymore?

The $1500 IUD procedures cost $300 in Canada. Kill Obamacare, but hold our doctors to a globally comparable price standard.

Birth control is just sounding more and more like women demanding that they can safely have loads blown inside them.

I fugged and ex raw all the time but never blew inside. Pregnancy is easy to avoid even with out birth control.

>Birth control is a RIGHT, not a luxury!!
Coat hangers are like $5 for 12 and freely available.

That's 1.4billion that men won't have to pay in taxes

Maybe now women will appreciate the cost of being a whore.

ITS GETTING IN THE WATER TOO

fucking love it

>Again, don't have sex unless you want to reproduce.

And I would like to ride a blue unicorn to work tomorrow.

That shit is not, under any circumstances, going to happen. You can ethnically cleanse the world, incinerate all the retards you want, mandate religious adherence (the one thing that shows any promise of actually working against the single parent rule) and you will still get 16 year olds playing "just the tip" and guys getting their dick wet with a girl that really needs a place to stay for a couple days.

Stop with the ideology and accept reality

Birth control is toxic, it should just flat out be banned.

>around the globe

Wait what the fuck? Who the fuck else do we provide with free passes to be whores?

>150M women

>birth control will cost a woman 10 DOLLARS PER YEAR

oh no alert the townspeople

Fuck Women.

Well yeah, abortion aborts blacks. Less blacks = less crime.

But, condoms are more than good enough for women and work as a pill replacement just fine.

How many niggers will suck a dick for 10 dollars? The lowest common denominator isnt going to spend 7 cents on tomorrow.

Want to guess who WILL pay for that mistake forever? ;)

Unless that shit is free, and perhaps even has a reward, Tanisha dgaf

I'm Fucking Estatic. I ain't paying for women to fool around on my dime.

Can someone explain to me why literally every woman can get this birth control medication for free. You want it, you pay for it. Men still have to fucking buy condoms so how's that for equality.

ALL of that birth control shit was just SHIT. As a male I feel birth control is my responsibility and handle it. I know I can do it correctly. I buy my own condoms. Much cheaper than a kid or $500 bucks every two weeks for child support. Fucking people.

>fuck women
I'll fuck this woman all right

Just punch her in the uterus until she has blood coming out of her whereever

trump increasing white birth rates even before getting into office?

>Salty because you didn't vote for the winning team

I got my wife one before Obamacare for 700$ what the fuck happened to increase its price?

They can ask their boyfriends to split the bill. Dont involve me. I pull out.

A way to save the White race?

Why are women allowed to get free birth control but men can't get free condoms?

There's more that 7 billion, we're not going anywhere.

Guys have to buy condoms if they don't want to get someone pregnant, why should tax payers have to buy women their birth control if they want to fuck around?

Checked. Underrated. /thread

When spread out over millions of women that's nothing.

>may
sage

Well if you went to your local cdc or doh office you could get all the free condoms youll ever need.

The problem is men are infinitely more selective than women in terms of who they have sex with, while women can pick and choose which men to play with like toys. Also men like paying for their own stuff.

Male hypergamy is less destructive to society than female hypergamy, plain and simple.

>plague of future criminals (reguardless of race
>reguardless of race

>may

lovely picture, do you happen to know which rally this was?

>Historic Moment
First time I've heard of any one on this board with a woman

>Birth-control

Abortion

good

Nope. Change the culture and change the behavior. This shit wasn't acceptable 50 years ago and it can be made to not be acceptable again.

I'd pay to have their tubes tied and be done with them.

What the fuck :') Be like any other country and pay for your own birth control. Especially when theres this much fucking money involved.

Good, maybe we could get some fucking white babies going on if the Corporate Slut Farm known as the city of White Women can actually SETTLE DOWN AND HAVE SOME FUCKING KIDS

ahem

Girlfriend had the IUD then got the implant on her arm using her Medicare plan, but online it said they range from like $400-800 depending on the clinic or brand and they last 4 years. The IUD fucked with her hormones a bit and was thinking of getting the 10 year one with little to no hormones, but settled on the implant because it was less complicated to insert and take out.

>10 bucks/month to not get pregnang

Jesus christ, I dream of having a large and happy family but women are just so fucking incapable of rational thought.
I have YET to meet any with at least half a brain. They are emotional idiots who can only parrot what their friends say, can only ever think emotionally and can't hold a conversation if their life depended on it.
Fuck, i've never been pussy-less in the last fucking 8 years, and still there was none who had me think "fuck i want to start a family with her she's perfect".
No, even the ones you think "MIGHT" be good are just dumb emotional idiots who can't do shit by themselves and are horrible with money.
I should have just fucked girls withouth getting in relationships.
lucky me i usually always keep a side girl ready to switch.

Must be bait

Yeah

Poor whites actually commit less crime than wealthiest of blacks.

Which is funny.

They could just swallow

Good, need to remove insurance bloat and dependencies. If you can't afford birth control just don't be a fucking slut.

Who's this semen demon?

Why even bother with that, just go to your local dry cleaner where they have the wire ones complimentary after clothes cleaning.

And not having sex is the cheapest of them all. Maybe women shouldn't be using their vagina as a bargaining tool.

You are very wise. I hope you run for office. Your first balancing idea is amazing.

>this
>woman
Try again