George Carlin General /gcg/ Fuck Everybody Edition

This Thread is devoted to the Man who created the biggest Redpill available.
ITT We discuss the Material that let´s you cut off the thoughts somebody else planted in your head.
Take your freedom back and enjoy the bad things in Life.

THE REASON EDUCATION SUCKS:
youtube.com/watch?v=ILQepXUhJ98

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS:
youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E

THE ILLUSION OF SAFETY:youtube.com/watch?v=ErZFgF0cjhw

ARROGANCE OF MANKIND:
youtube.com/watch?v=2cjRGee5ipM&t=6s

VOTING IS MEANINGLESS:
youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

HOW LANGUAGE GETS USED TO MASK THE TRUTH:
youtube.com/watch?v=vAj6cXHrWdQ

MAN STUFF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7x3zW67zE

CARLIN ON ABORTION:
youtube.com/watch?v=w15OS2PdCKo

A WAR ON HOMELESSNESS:
youtube.com/watch?v=ilipDBclxRc

CHILD WORSHIP:
youtube.com/watch?v=h6wOt2iXdc4

CHILDREN AND PARENTS:
youtube.com/watch?v=u-ryuJDTpEc

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS:
youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8&t=380s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M
youtube.com/watch?v=9l4JpI0nwf8
youtube.com/watch?v=XcK6SulOsVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: bluepills for edgy 16 year old teenagers

> .t edgy 15 year old.

do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Yes goys, nihilism is the most red pill.

>edgy
How isn't believing in an omnipotent power figure that smites all your enemies 'edgy'?

I'd say not believing in it is more normal.

watch the clips and repeat yourself then you holy grail of faggotry

This

Also Louis is a cuck possessed by blacked.com demons

George Carlin is fun and nice and a good introduction to the idea that normie life is nonsense. To call him a dispenser of redpills is incorrect.

nice digits. i was raised of extremely religious parents. Without him i could still bark at a burning tree. He teaches you to question things. Not everybody has the honor to get it yourself to that degree

This. Anyone who isn't a normie a won't' find the topics Carlin deconstructs very new or original.

If he had talked about Jews that would have been something. Also he thinks women are better leaders than men.

You have to understand when he is serious and when i wants to push a group into acting for themselfes

Fuck Louie. i liked him first but he literally would suck a BBC to get peoples attention for it. His Comedy is literally YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE. Chappelle does way better than him.

>Also he thinks women are better leaders than men.
Women are less competitive over breeding rights.

So they do end up being more peaceful, like bonobo society.

George said quite the oppostite. He even named it as the problem why no one cares about anything anymore.

*by

Georgy worshipped the Sun, the Big Electron and Joe Pesci.

It is too bad George become such a leftist sjw cuck at the very end of his life.

if you think he meant it then you shoud not watch his videos. He exaggerates really often if you haven´t realised by now.

nope.
Here he talks about the real damage muslim fundamentalism is causing:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M

red pilled comedian bread?
no doubt
youtube.com/watch?v=9l4JpI0nwf8

For someone who appreciates his humor, you're quite dry.

leave

means?

what a fag
just brightenin up your mood bud

i already did. just think Alice Dice is not very talented.

Andrew is funny, offensive, and all sorts of phobic. He got the bants

atleast you are interested in this sort of entertainment.

He openly states that women are better than men and everything wrong with them is due to men.

I love George Carlin. Definitely ahead of his time. The older I get the more I understand where his anger comes from. He nailed it when he said bullshit is every where. He was well aware of the politically correct bullshit way before anyone else.

Carlin was my first redpill at around age 16, before internette redpills w ere commonplace. He talked about the "owners" of the country, how government, the media, everything was a charade. This wasn't common knowledge at the time.

"bullshit is the glue that binds us as a nation. Where would we be without our familiar american bullshit."

This guy gets it. Completely agree.

Edgelord with a crude mind. Started thinking outside of the box in high school and hasn't matured since.

Comedy is not a Art Lmao xDDDDDDD

The bit where he talks about electricity going out scared me shitless. I'm terrified about it still today not because we have that type of prisons though

we would need to walk through shit without electricity. he describes pretty good how we would turn our good face.

Lol what is this blue pilled cuck shit. Anti womyn! Anti womyn!

This guy has the political insight of a literal high schooler.

and im sure your political jokes are hilarious, dude

>pic rel
All these Reddit tier replies.
Carlin is a judeo-atheist cuck.
Blue pill tier that normies use to pretend to be redpilled.
Interesting how thinking for oneself despite all the encourgent always brings disdain from the encoureagers.
Carlin was always an untermensch.

he fights feminism and political correctness. he states in that qoute how conservatives have a constant negative picture of women. what's wrong with that?

Carlin was an obnoxious cunt who never spoke anything of worth.

you don't have to shitpost here user. we have /rk9/ and /s4s/ for that

>>pic rel
Pic related, edgelord.

nice proxy Ivan. One day the people will realise what shit you are really trying to do.

How old are you, OP?

nice quote. Anybody else believes that we are on our way out like the romans? People believe a culture/society died the moment religion disappeared but you can have morals wirhout it. do we really need to lie to ourselfes?

You are not getting my age. You are getting a fuck you. Now witch this clips and educate yourself, goddamn.

He was a great comic, but his political opinions were shit. Watch him on any panel show with people who are actually knowledgeable on the subject. He just makes broad generalizations based on emotion rather than facts.

>Anybody else believes that we are on our way out like the romans?
Romans got destroyed by christianity. Divided the empire. Destroyed the philosophical schools. Burned the ancient cultural works. It's weaponized judaism.

Is this stuff comedy?

he argues every topic. he also claimed that in comedy sometimes you have to generlize. like what pol opinion is shit?

I'm not talking about his act. I'm talking about his appearances on shows like Real Time where they're actually discussing specific political issues and he has no real knowledge on anything outside of broad generalizations. He's not trying to be funny there. Of course "he argues every topic", but his arguments are his act minus the humor.

>educate yourself
>with Carlin

Look, I realize that you just discovered Carlin, but the reality is that he died bitter and alone. That's no way to live your life, user.

now it drags the rest of europe down aswell and soon Islam will do even worse . this continent is pretty finished.

Carlin was one of my first redpills
youtube.com/watch?v=XcK6SulOsVE

>just discovered
i know him for 4 years now. i just never saw a real discussion about his material. Why are you mad at him for that? the listener has to understand it on point. he talked about swear words when it was impossible to say them on stage. you have no idea how this man influenced this art form.

>i just never saw a real discussion about his material.
Because there's nothing worth discussing. He's a bitter old man

when you don't like it just leave m8. what's the fucking mistery?

I fucking hate Carlin's abortion video.

People treat it as the holy grail or pro-choicers but there isn't a single coherent arguement.

>ABORTION IS ANTI WOMAN!
>Fetuses aren't people because they don't take a census, lel
>God isn't anti-death because people kill in His name

How can anyone over the age of 14 think this is clever commentary?

Carlin was basically an angry leftist.

>anti religion
>anti nationalism
>weirdly feminist("women are crazy because men are stupid" "pro-life is anti-woman".
>hated traditionalists

If he existed today he'd probably shit on Trump.

>If he existed today he'd probably shit on Trump.
He was anti-leftist too. Mocked environmentalists all the time.

His views on women are rather rational. Men don't raise their daughters to be intelligent, they raise them to be 'girly', aka stupid.

Carlin was just an angry insecure old lefty man that thought that all his opinions are gold. He literally has a piece devoted to making fun of white men that buzz or shave their heads because they are balding. Apparently that look is only attractive on black men and white men make fools of themselves by not being like Carlin and just keeping the hair, Insecure cuck.

- people claim their religion is peaceful and go to war over it
- conservatives are anti women
- he breaks feminism aswell in the same video

stop taking this parts too serious, jesus. he exposes posers with this. he even insults black people in his bits aswell.

he would moreover see trump as the president the US deserves and enjoy his victory.

>fetuses aren't people
he never said that. in his opinion the mother and decisions of her are just worth more than the fetus. raising a child on minimum wage is hell.

it's weird how nobody gives a fuck about helping you after being born. your parents are the only people who need to pay for your shit. so you want people to be born but don't give a fuck if it's in a hostile area without perspective.

Carlin was my hero growing up and one of the reasons I've started doing comedy. He is a terrible person.

He absorbed leftist ideology by osmosis by hanging out with brake degenerates in NYC while his alcoholic marrying single mother was off being posh and self important. He hated men because he hated his father, who, to be fair, was a piece of shit.

He got kicked out of schools. Not even public schools but the lovely alternative Christian schools. Got kicked out of the air Force, did a fuck ton of drugs, him and his wife did come and beat the shit out of eachother. His political beliefs, woke slightly more sophisticated than most leftists, come from some basic feminist and Marxist reading he did 15 plus year after starting his career. Which he then pushed and pushed and pushed without ever being debated publicly about any of it. Even Jon Stewart spoke with people he disagrees with.

His only peace and happiness came after he failed as a man and a father and a husband. His comedy career was successful, but he never saw much of the money because he blew his money on coke and managers who stole from him and had years and years of back taxes he owed.

He ended up being happy in the end only after adopting a sense of "dissociation from humanity" and spirituality in the big electron. AKA God.

Now that's ad hominem sure, but like 90% of pol is dedicated to discussing how marxism and nihilism leads to this kind of shit and is stupid. So just pointing out that not only is he the fou set of the moral applause break (the most annoying fucking thing today in comedy) but he is also not some patron saint of liberalism. He is prey to all the degenerate flaws that many other supposed great liberals fell to as well.

FUCK GOLF

>german spouting facebook maymays
What a surprise. If your social and financial situation does not allow you to support a child then do not produce one. That simple. We have a plethora of ways for contraception. No one tells these people to not have sex. But be responsible and use contraception if you do not want to have a baby. Relying on the state to kill a life because of your irresponsibility is higly immoral and unnecessary.

If Carlin were still alive he'd be a #blm cuck

fpbp

I never saw the appeal in him besides maybe giving shitlibs a small dosage of redpill. Its not even redpilling its just random bullshit to rly make u think that tells people a little about valuing their time, hierarchies, and kindergarten tier ontology. Too bad kindergarten tier ontology is sci fi shit to the average moron.

>hasn't read spengler

Yes. Slav power soon, brother.

>inmoral
what morals are we damaging? the fan fiction of some spiritual cunts 5000 years ago?

will put it on my list

It is immoral and highly unnecessary to plant the seed for a human life just to kill it. There are many ways to avoid the seed ever developing into anything resembling a human life.

>the fan fiction of some spiritual cunts 5000 years ago?
How bitter. Don't go down this path user. You'll regret it

why is it unnecessery in the first place?

Ooo-oh! Ah! Ouchie! I just got cut by nothing other than fine German edge.

fuck you. we don't need other people to divide us even more. for the islam problem. it's our fault for not doing anything. we should burn down their mosqes and tell them to fuck off. religion killed millions and millions of people and cucks the west and the white man.

my plessure

That's not even the point I'm making

Smelly, dumb, Aussie scum. There's nothing "edgy" in the OP.

i see all religions as part of the same problem. i don't want to let christianity stand here alone.

Because nowadays pregnancy does not have to be a consequence of sex. It is easily avoidable. So if two are not willing to avoid pregnancy, than they should take responsibility for their actions. Killing the fetus is getting rid of the responsibility.

literally a blue pilled cuck that appeals to edgy 16 year old atheists who worship mortal men

>He talked about the "owners" of the country, how government, the media, everything was a charade

literal any redneck or nigger says the same thing. thats not red pill, that just common sense

>check flag
You stupid krautcu-
>see it's a Carlinpost
You're okay with me

carlin swallowed the black pill

there is a difference between arguing what mistakes were made and why obama is supposed to be a lizard man, but i forgot i was on Sup Forums. Dude Putin lmao

Yeah, I don't think you guys got Carlin at all. His cynicism was directed by the idealism of a lapsed catholic.

He would find the alt-right disgusting.

Completely wrong. Carlin was a rebellious, questioning, deeply cynical old school leftie. In other words, nowadays he'd be called a conservative, racist, sexist, blah blah. He HATED political correctness and correctly viewed it as the societal poison it is. Granted he was atheistic but he also had deep Catholicism in his soul. He made remarks which could be interpreted as anti-white, but as we see everyday, some whites deserve to be exterminated. We aren't perfect. We are our own undoing.

He also foresaw Islam wrecking our civilization--back in the 90s. Bitter cynic that he was, he thought it was funny. Nowadays, who knows what he would think...but I think his mind would be blown, period, by a lot of the info that's come out in the last five years. He would have reached even more profound and difficult stages of enlightenment. I believe he would have stuck with his decent core of old school leftism to the end--including his classically liberal attitudes about race and gender--but a lot of things would have shifted around it. His remarks about the whole gender bathroom shit would have been hilariously savage, for example. And I think his sympathy with the working class would have changed to more thoroughly include blue collar whites like his own family.

>based George!

It makes my head route and my mouth to laugh.

Everything George Carlin said was dead on.
More importantly, he said this shit long before it was 'cool' he maintained his position while he was publicly more or less, accepted. And now it's not cool at all. and nobody would say this shit on TV because they would get internet-fucked alive.
John Oliver is like 30% Carlin, and he still gets fucked.

did carlin know it was the kikes?

john oliver literally blew 2016 up for being a bad year. so it wasn't the people but one circle around the sun what a joke

WTF?! He was happily married, had lots of friends, and a great relationship with his daughter Kelly.

Maybe you're thinking of John Belushi or John Candy or something. A lot of comedians are unhappy people with bad relationships; as far as I ever saw, George wasn't one of those.

yes. "it's a big club any you ain't in it! you and i are not in the big club. it's the same club that is beating you on the head all day long. all day long. telling you what to believe and what to buy. [..] the game is rigged. and nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care. that's what the owners count on. that amricans will remain willfully ignorant."

this