Why does Europe reject its Pagan roots and choose to follow a religion created by Jews?

Why does Europe reject its Pagan roots and choose to follow a religion created by Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2k17
>not atheist
kys

>He isn't Anglican

Of course, let's put aside thousands of years of technological and philosophical advancement because our ancestors wore leather jerkins and liked to play with branches and mud, yelling at the clouds.

This is pure ignorance. Hit yourself; because the internet does not yet allow me to do it.

lol christcuck

Pagans were pretty big on "science" and discovery.

Atheism is the bluest of all pills. Prove abiogenesis or admit that your entire worldview is based upon nothing more than blind faith in public education.

Ah, but I am MUSLIM!

Prepare your anus, Zhivko!

>Neo pagans
Funy thing is, it's usually muh nordic ansesturds or muh celktic

>fiercely persecuted by the Roman Empire
You fags always leave out the fact that christians were known vandals and would even destroy masterpiece statues and engrave crosses on the knocked off head. They were persecuted for a reason.
Pagan roman empire was the first nation to have freedom of religion. The difference is the other religions didn't act like niggers and vandalize shit.

Fellow atheist here,

Do you really want the untermensh to think they are bot going to hell? Do you REALLY understand what that could cause?

>looking at religion from a political perspective because its convenient

If it was for the Pagans Europe would be 100% Muslim at this point,get BTFO

Hellenes, to some greater extent, yes. But Germanic and Celtic paganism (et caetera) hasn't produced anything outside of natural technological tendencies.

The thing is, Christianity provided a cultural medium in which creativity and methodical research was embraced and nurtured. It developed the basis for the scientific method.
You owe infinitely more to Irish Monks and Roman theologians than you do to unwashed Norse seers or whatever.

Yes, put aside a thousand years of a dark age during which another religion (Islam)--which was started by another "businessman" who had dealings with Jews--took over the Middle East and parts of Europe, all before the Middle Ages where Ashkenazi Jews took over Medieval Europe in France and England.

Yes, goy, that's exactly what we want you to believe

Basically this.
>checked

If I were super rich(1% tier) I'd just push for religious fanaticism even though I don't believe in God, since I'm not I want to red pill as many people as possible so they make trouble for those who benefit from them and not me.
Yes, I'm an ass.

Because Christianity actually predates Talmudic Judaism by nearly a century. Jesus was an Israelite not a Jew.

You know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

Nice myth, too bad Constantine converted after the battle in reality.

Behold this waffler's numerals, and check out Rodney Stark's book Victory of Reason.

Nice sourceless assertion you got there

Except Constantine didn't convert the Empire to Christianity; he merely struck a deal with Christians and the Pagan senate to allow Christians to build churches in Rome - outside the city center. Hence, to this day, the old Christian churches (including St. Peter) are all outside the Roman city center. Christianity didn't become the official state religion until 395 - and that was after a massive Pagan revival by Julian. By the Gothic Wars after the Roman Empire fell and was replaced by the Ostrogothic Kingdom and then the Byzantines came to reclaim the Italian peninsula, the Senate was still Pagan, Paganism had a general resurgence after the fall of the Roman Empire due to many blaming Rome's fall on Christianity, and Pagans were still around in Pope Gregory's days, in such significance that he had to turn Pagan Gods into saints. That did not mean the rest of Rome was Christian - Pagans were around in Ireland until the 11th century, Wales until the 12th, Scotland until 20th (St. Kilda, possibly elsewhere), Greece until the 9th, Scandinavia until the 12th, Baltic until the 15th and possibly beyond, Finland the 17th, Saami and other Siberian peoples never, and to this day, the Mari, who are technically in Europe, are still Pagans. Nevermind the survival of Gods, Goddesses, ancestral spirits and a host of other spiritual creatures well into the 20th century all over Europe, even in the Italian peninsula, and even today, we still live in the shadow of Paganism - it is Thor's day, after all.

>You know you have to be 18 to post here, right?
Thanks, that makes me feel a little younger.

Yes. We should follow the religion of our forefathers.

But not the last 1,500 years of forefathers.

>year of our Lord, Jesus Christ
>being anything other than Christian
Go back to or cripplechan with your LARPing of cucked false religions and fedora nihilist hedonist aspirations.

>It developed the basis for the scientific method.
Were already there with Aristotle

Jesus as Moses grew up and spent their formative years in Egypt you cuck.

Herodotus does not mention a jew once in his writings and writes circumcision is exclusive to Egyptians.

There is no buildings, writings or golden coins left to trace (((their))) culture.

Here have a pic.

>becomes extinct false religion after raiding, raping, and murdering fellow whites
>calls others cucks

>But Germanic and Celtic paganism (et caetera) hasn't produced anything outside of natural technological tendencies.

Except this was not due to Christianity but due to the inherit Greco-Roman spirit that Europe inherited. There's no reason to believe that Europe would have lagged without Christianity as it did not lag with Greco-Roman religion and beliefs. We achieved what we did due to our genes. Furthermore, Christian theology would be nothing without Aristotle.

And for the record, Celtic achievements:
>Weaponry and ironsmithing (Roman spata was based off the La Tene leaf-shaped sword)
>Soap

And Norse
>Ship engineering
>Navigation

because they are God's chosen

Europe will always bow to the new religion

European Pagans bowed to Christianity
European Christians will bow to Islam
European Muslims will bow to whatever new religion is invented

Euros are born to submit

Literally we wuz wikangz

>spata
Oops, meant Gladius

Bless you, bürgers.

you started out good

>they fall for the nordcuck meme and instead of the true Aryan wisdom of the Avesta and the light of Ahura Mazda

not worshiping a dead kike on a stick =/= atheism

christcuck

>he's a TRS anti-christian Kike Eunuch listener shilling for LARPaganism

>he listens to Varg

>Justifying Northern Crusades

Was just an excuse to contain and pillage Poland and Orthodox Russia

>Irish had regular human sacrifices
No evidence of this, especially "regular" (define regular?)
>the horse ritual witnessed by Gerald of Wales
Literally happened during the Christian era, by a Christian king.

Also, it's doubtful if the King actually penetrated the horse, or was just committing mock intercourse.

Also
>believing Irish "history" pre-modern times
Only archaeology is reliable.

Aristotle started it, but it wasn't used until Christians picked up his theories and improved them vastly.

You don't have to prove shit. You can infer it because the only alternative is a magic man living in the sky.

I can back my claims up with sources - actual academic works, if you'd like.

>be monk
>keep books hidden away in monasteries from dumb goiym
>tell goyim to go fight holy war because bible says so
>bible is prohibited and translation is banned so goiym can't check they become your slaves
>live comfy neet life

Why was Christianity needed exactly?

>he unironically calls Christians "christcucks" when his whole worldview is shilling for a dead false religion

>why don't you guys worship trees again, that will surely solve the migrant crisis

religious LARPers need to be gassed

So?
Technology and theories improve over time. We're living in a technological wonderland that's largely secular. Most scientists today are atheists. What's that prove?

Generational brainwashing.

Guys.. We're going to need more ovens...

how true is the argument that modern Christianity was formed by European scholars? I heard a meme by varg that Catholicism is 90% pagan for example

Great post, buddy.
So, you're saying that a seafaring civilization owes its naval technological progress to religion?
Or that tribal peoples that intensively process pork managed to discover fat-based soap?
What did I just say about natural tendencies, you illiterate fuck?
And again, the Norse only managed to do that shit in the IXth century.

Seriously speaking though, yes; Christianity owes a lot to Graeco-Roman schools of thought. That's why Christianity is so inherently European and its Eastern iterations such as Nestorianism or the Monophysites weren't as successful. But mostly because Christian doctrine embraces the act of thinking.
You should too, it doesn't hurt.

B-BUT MUH CHRISTKEK!

I WANT TO BE A STRONG PAGAN/ATHEIST NATION LIKE SWEDEN!!!

>be monk
>pretend to be neutral but put monasteries at major waterways where there's trade
>hoard shiny things in big monasteries on high places on islands of major sea routes visible for miles, also miles away from standing armies
>be surprised when pillaged by pirates

That's like walking through the ghetto at night wearing a rollex.

It was all of the above. Greco-Roman culture was the first phase of the West. The Catholic Church then restructured European society. It established importance of nuclear family, outlawed degeneracy, created first universities and other vital institutions, and more. Christianity's "cuck" elements were effective at pacifying the Germanics into cooperative societies of individuals which decreased rates of interpersonal violence capable of unprecedented innovation. It transmitted the best of Mediterranean Greco-Roman civilization to the nords who were already n some ways pre-adapted for intelligence due to cold adaptation.

That's a hypothetical question that seems to make sense, but the fact is that the most atheistic a country is the more peaceful it tends to be.

Yes, go back to worshipping bears, sacrificing humans, making awesome mud huts for arquitecture, letting men gangbang your wives, having no written history, living in caves and being enslaved by other civilizations.

Its really cunning scheme.

Dont listen to Jesus, he calls jews evil so we all know that its all just goy lies

This!

>capable of unprecedented innovation.
*which made them capable of

And yet, judeo-atheists firmly believe in the catholic myth of the big bang.

Literally the original Jewish nation wrecking trick

Christianity is weak as fuck to the point of cuckoldry

Muh inanimate objects. Muh they created a religion that blows them out. Best golden calf

Remember, Christians accept all.

Pretty much this. Catholicism is the less pure form of Christianity, therefore the more European religion.

>be brought to new heights not seen ever while being deeply christian
>going to hell when you stop
>be responsible for the largest, longest lasting, and most effective persecution of the semites ever
>stop and start protecting them few decades after the reformation, going to outright worship when turning secularist

Chaim, pls go

Yours is a woman's religion and you have no soul. Rambo can go play video games and wait for female warrior messiahs. Maybe save your own fat ass
>he worships things he made with his hands

>It established importance of nuclear family
Mos mairoum
>created first universities
Platonic Academy

>Dont listen to Jesus, he calls jews evil so we all know that its all just goy lies
Marx called the jews some names too, but I'm not about to become a commie either

Dude ur my hero

Hurrr mu statuesss

Gone have make worship on it all broken now hurrrrr durrrrr

hurr strong magic hurrrrr

>So, you're saying that a seafaring civilization owes its naval technological progress to religion?

No, I'm saying that they were able to achieve things without Christianity.

>What did I just say about natural tendencies, you illiterate fuck?

Why do natural tendencies only apply to non-Christians?

>And again, the Norse only managed to do that shit in the IXth century.

...the Norse weren't around for tens of thousands of years.

>That's why Christianity is so inherently European

Christianity is a European religion with a useless Semitic facade that is used to beat us down when modern churches import refugees and immigrants and claim that's what Jesus would do.

Christian Swedes somehow manage to be worse:

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

Christians are breeding. Fedoras and LARPagans are not.

Not everyone who is atheist believes in Big Bang Theory dude.

Varg has been wrong about everything he has ever posted and is an Islamic apologist. Why the fuck would you listen to any of the weblebrities at this point is beyond me.

Idk man. Isreal is pretty violent.

Hurrr we done neeed make magic rocks huyrrr stronger magig hurrr

Marx hurrr called jews nameshurr durrrrr hurrrrrrrrrr

>Waste of digits
I'll explain faith to you, you fedora wearing faggot. You see there are some things that cannot be explained yet. Science cannot prove it, nothing can (though this is not to imply that It CANT prove it, but at this time, it cannot). So what do you do? Do you claim it's impossible and didn't happen (denial) or do you create an explanation. Take the big bang. It has not been proven. Science can't prove it yet, though it can provide evidence. Christianity does something similar. Notice they typically attribute every single thing to God, only truly remarkable things, such as the big bang. To be quite honest, it makes more sense for an all powerful being to create our universe than it just suddenly coming into existence. Christians are inherently rationalists. Thats how the Rennisannce happened. The Faith part is trying to explain using Scripture and Philosophy to try and create order from something that doesn't make sense. Does that make sense to you?
I'm glad you agree that the Pagans are a bunch of niggers that cannot be trusted to advance human society. They can only steal.

So? Nonwhites breed more than Whites, does that mean they are better?

>Mos mairoum
Yes, like I said, it transferred the best of Greco-Roman culture to greater Europe; ie: the Germanics.

>Platonic Academy
They were the first universities in Europe in the modern sense. Yes, other schools and academies existed.

You are very frustrating. But perhaps my point was muddled by my rudeness, so there's blame on my part aswell.

What the fuck do you mean its pagan roots? Should I be a Saxon? A celt? AJute? You're fucking retarded. Before Christianity the North was merely tribes of squabbling primitives.

>>becomes extinct false religion
Christianity will soon be H I S T O R Y
>after raiding, raping, and murdering fellow whites
how ironic after murdering the byzanties, the saxons and balts

Factual image incoming.

Honestly Christians to this day freak out if you call out Jews. They don't seem to give a fuck that the Muslims are taking over ether. What good is it?

Agnostics are usually atheists though.
I'm both.

Not anymore. That church has gone to shit. I'm a pleb tier Methodist now.

Atheists are literally going extinct

Hurr gotta stop all the Jesus nonsense hurr durrr

Gott do mo strong maggic, nigger jizz smoothies with breast milk hurrrr really strong magic hurr say muh prayers to the magic rocks dey is spechuls hurrrr

Europe without christianity is full snow nigger

Germanics had families too, lad.

It means that fedoras and LARPagans have lesser worth than the dumbest nigger and mudshit.

The nationalist-pagan is basically a meme that only exists on Sup Forums and stormfront. When I was younger I used to dabble with this stuff and 95% of people who self-identify as pagan are either some fat cat lady talking about how monotheism is the patriarchy trying to repress the divine feminine or some creep like Styx that wants you to do drugs with him. All of the major pagan and polytheist forums and sites will ban you for "cultural appropriation" or not calling one of the many tranny posters their preferred pronoun. Neopaganism is completely useless for building any kind of viable right wing movement.