Obama Inaugural Concert vs Drumpf Inaugural Concert

trump supporters can't afford a plane ticket?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJLSzsEjpWM
twitter.com/i/videos/822223315439943680?embed_source=facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama DID have a lot of niggers nearby to attend.

D.C. is 85% Democrat

My president has a 60% approval rating, yours?

>40%

>doric temple without pediment
what was meant by this?

Obama's my president too, at least for another day.
I'm just stating facts.

No, it's just the Trump supporters have to work and don't have free, welfare-given time to attend concerts.

BLOWN

THE FUCK OUT

When will you retarded Drumpfkins finally learn that you really lost?

but didn't they elect trump because mexicans and the chinese took their jobs?

Donald J. Trump is YOUR PRESIDENT, faggot.

>the same guys that said hillary had a 99% chance of winning are doing trumps approval ratings

muh sides, orbit, ect.

Most of Trump supporters are poor and you know that.

ouch, well better luck in 2021

but she did win...the polls were right. hillary won by 3 million votes.

Lol Conservatives haven't done shit to help the economy over the last 8 years, all McCain and Boner seemed to care about was "death panels" and "muh tyrannical Obammy"/"muh Benghazi". They are just as much of a problem as any other party

Trump supporters have kids to raise and businesses to run.

i wonder if it's been hard for you, this last 15 months.

Trump supporters have jobs.
cannon fodder like to bunch themselves up like turkeys

Guys I thought seriously CTR would stop shilling here
Who is paying you???
SAGE

Washington is a city of Googles

This thread is full of niggers.

>citing fake polls

I hope you never forget it either
>muh 3 gorillion

shilling? these are facts.

i'm pretty sure your picture is on different days (the day before the thing) for trump and the actual time of the event for obama.

Also, Trump is the guy who regularly filled stadiums. We know hes popular whether people want to fly to a hostile city and risk death in some democrat funded terror attack or not.

THIS
ffs CTR is pissing me the fuck off i swear to god

>can't afford a ticket
Not after 8 years of Wall Street Ty-coon.

yes but who cares if less people showed up?
she LOST
prepare your ass for 8 years, Trump has a plan for you CTR shills, you're done.

this wasn't even the inauguration. this was the concert that is currently going on.

get fucked by emus

"400,000" riiiiigggghhhhttt nice made up number. its obvious you dont grasp how many fucking people that really is

I just got back from it. it was really just people crowded around those big screens because there was a barrier at the front of the memorial where the steps start

>the polls were right
the polls had her up by miles in all the swing states she lost sweetie

hillary lost in a landslide.

The popular vote was just won in ONE state, where non-citizens (read: foreigners) voted in the US election.

on top of that, theres been evidence of vote machine rigging found during the recounts, guess who it was for? that's right, hillary. more people voted for hillary in one state than voted at all.

Lol, it's cause the dindus and beans didn't show up. And it's beautiful.

no trump lost...and that's also a fact. trump is either going to get assasinated or impeached. cannot wait. the lulz to be had will be greater than if he had just lost the election.

i dont think you understand the magnitude of the CTR narrative.
You're talking about trillions of dollars, millions of lives, genocides and the systematic destruction of every sovereign nation on the planet to consolidate world power in the hands of a few bankers.
Americans finally realized they were hit.
How do you think Clinton and pals got away with stealing trillions of dollars in military hardware from the treasury, bombing the pentagon on 9/11 and blaming on republicans?
Things are worse than you think, and have been that way for longer than you think.
People today dont have the first concept of what reality is

>the current year
>replying to jews

Illuminati confirmed!

youtube.com/watch?v=PJLSzsEjpWM

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

SO SAD WHAT THE FUCK

JEWNALD DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

And then we get to kill you all, YAAAAAY!

I really don't get how they act as if islam is peaceful and mohammed was such a good guy no matter what he did but trump and his supporters who never harmed someone and trump never did something illegal at all ^^ i mean...come on

trump voter actually work ..

>hillary lost in a landslide.

No she didn't.

well then it's totally irrelevant, you have no point, thanks.

I seriously hope you're getting paid so you can make back some of that money you're about to lose in prison time, CTR.

dumbass. we have everyone on our side. if you guys chimp out we have a license to exterminate every single last one of you dirty cockroaches. i cannot wait.

>Comparing the "Day of" to the "Day Before".
>Different camera angles.

Baby's first propaganda attempt.

Well I guess this means Hillary can be president now. We got beat boys.

It was at 4pm on a Thursday. All of the Republicans were at work.

>Blaming mr.niggsforbills on us

Cm'on man.

It's difficult to get local DC googles to attend a concert that won't involve twerking.

Sad

you illiterate piece of shit. we're comparing inaugural concerts not the actual inauguration. obama had 1.9 million supporters show up trump won't even get half to show up. there will be more protesters there than supporters.

>Everyone on our side

Lol you delusional faggot

people who voted for obama dont have jobs/responsibilities

With what?
Guns?
I though they were scary for you.

>DC
>thursday
>4:44 PM
Wow it's like jobless niggers don't like Trump or something.

Am I seriously the only one doubting these statistics?
>bird's eye view vs in the crowd
>no link
>you can literally just walk in to the concert, I was there. There's no way they can quantify how many people attended accurately

Besides, even if this is true, Trying to get popular performers at the concert is near impossible because they're all controlled by media Jews

yes she did. 309 (trump) to 216 (hillary) or something? Hillary lost in a massive landslide.

It simple my nigger

2009: People who attended don't work
2017: People cannot go, they are working

>literally pay people's travel expenses to attend
>get a lot of people attending for the free vacation

Really makes you think

>defeating your opponent is losing

Justin, is that you?

>#NotOurPresident

>Media blitz about "unprecedented danger" of inauguration
>Wonder why less people are at inauguration

It's an intentional campaign. Everything the establishment and media has done in the past two months has been about undermining the President Elect, from recounts to risk of violence. You'll keep hearing piss jokes well into his fourth year, and muh three million votes, and Russian email servers...

The same democrats who insisted 'Bush lied, people died' are now lackeys for the intelligence apparatus and the media that was nothing but fawning sycophants for the Obama admin will suddenly demand transparency and scrutiny. They'll never let it go that Trump took down two dynasties. This election was supposed to be JEB! vs HILLDAWG, and Trump stuck a potato in that tailpipe. He's on the puppeteers' shit list.

Welcome to the deep state. Enjoy your stay.

>images clearly show a concert being held on the lincoln memorial and not the steps of the capitol where the swearing in is held

dumbass deplorables.

It's a weekday, conservatives work.

>picks day of for 2009
>picks day before for 2017

They're too busy working (read: can't afford because they're trailer park hicks working wal-mart shit jobs) their jobs to go to the inauguration

who's paying them?

we're not pussies who use guns.

we have drones, biological weapons, physical strength

and you have guns...kek

>caring about (((celebrity))) jerkoffs

Fuck off. leaves like you will bring the Day of the Rake real soon!!

>no one cares

yeah man everyone here is a textbook conservative. we support mccain, boehner, paul ryan, all of them. george bush was actually our hero, and we're all strictly pro-life.

what an uninteresting world this is that we collectively cannot comprehend anything outside of liberal/conservative. but oh well at least it makes it easier for us to categorize and rationalize the only types of thinking we're able to understand, because we're so low iq.

>obama gave people jobs so they can't go to trump's kidz bop concert

thanks obama!

Most of Trump's supporters are poor, but most of the people who voted for Trump just didn't want Hillary. They're not enthusiastic enough about him to even bother; there's a huge difference between supporting someone or holding your nose and voting for them.

because you got destroyed. bye faggot

>implying the military will stay on your side

It's more likely the Secret Service is only allowing for small crowds. Obama did not have an army of liberal psychos, niggers, and spics that wanted to kill him.

That's not a landslide in American politics.

>When will you retarded Drumpfkins finally learn that you really lost?

"If you kill them, they win."

twitter.com/i/videos/822223315439943680?embed_source=facebook

;^)

>Indiscriminate bombings and biological warfare
>We're totally the good guys

Evaluate your life, son.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Welcome to the deep state. Enjoy your stay.

I find it pretty entertaining desu

You have what?

Are you referring to American military Arsenal? Cause liberals don't control that.

>Trump supporters have kids to raise and businesses to run.

lol no they don't because they're too busy crying about how coal is obsolete but they're too stupid to get skills to do anything else

3 million? Hmm that sounds suspiciously similar to the 3 million illegal votes...

what happens when you CTR workers are in prison for a felony?

"but my boss told me to!"

That hasn't flown in past, in fact, it's more likely your bosses will throw you under the bus, you'll be fall guys.

Check your contract carefully and don't end up a stooge. I'm actually being genuine in giving you a heads up here. plan for the eventuality.

Who do you think?

A full republican congress and the balls to shit on your president's legacy

>hur muh approval numbers
You mean the numbers that are coming from the same people who did the presidential polls

You mean part time jobs that are not enough to make a living? Real fucking genius

> arguably the most important inauguration ever had more people attend it

Huh, really makes me think....

everyone like whO? TRUMP has rednecks who will fucking destroy your little ass

>but she did win...the polls were right. hillary won by 3 million votes.

So USA has a electoral college style of voting and the pooling companies make polls using popular voting system?

What a fucking wasted money

>Trump supporters are busy working two jobs
>obama supporters live on welfare
Really made me think

>implying we need the military

the military is full of deplorables who haven't won a war. if they couldn't beat rice farmers, goat fuckers, etc they don't stand a chance against us.

Coal is obsolete.

Pictured: solar energy forging the glass needed to make a solar panel.

>want to troll
>actually starting to feel bad for Trump and his supporters
I mean imagine you think you're about to make America great, after 8 years of Obummer, and you think it's finally your chance, your time, but it's actually not.

>a chimp becoming POTUS
Even I wish I was there to witness this miracle of science.

>what is utilitarianism

killing deplorables is a good thing.