Virgin wives

So you're 30 and dont have a wife huh?
>go to iran
>find a woman you like
>go to her house
>talk with his dad
>show him your european/US passport (excluding sweden and germany ofc)
>give him sum money/golden coins
Congrats
You may now enjoy your 22 year old virgin wife, who will clean, cook, take care of your kids and pretty much whatever you ask her (It has to be traditionally feminine thing, she wont go to work)
you can practically rape her and she wont do anything cause tradition.
Also, persians are >90% aryan phenotype, highest in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IW66e5C_nOI
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-zoroastrians.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mixing races

Thanks but no thanks Leaf.

>his dad
oops sry, there are no traps in iran, degeneracy is banned

>mixing
you do realise persians are whiter than you

>t. an Arab or Turk

Persian here. We don't want nor like Arabs.

my relative went to isreal, said the most buetiful women in the world are in the middle east. It only makes sense. In a world with men in charge, the better looking men and women breed more. In a woman with women in charge of sexual selection - the ugly women breed ugly men that sperg out and shoot people.

they give gays 'sex changes' over there. many cases. sad!

by sex change did you mean execution?

>>talk with his dad
>wanting a sandnigger ladyboy
>ever
>thinking brown sandniggers are aryan
>ever
>wanting to racemix anglo blood with aryan
>ever
>checks flag
Fuck off you cuck, Anglo and proud

>talk with his dad
WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA....

who brought the kangaroo fucker here?

Persians are the original Aryans. Iran literally means "Land of the Aryans". That is why Hitler had such a close connection and relationship with Iran.

Sounds look a good strategy but I'm really not into the whole muslim shit

Do indian women make good wives? I like their accent.

Iran has only been round for a couple of hundred years.
People believed a lot of stupid shit a couple of hundred years ago, does not mean its genetically true.

im pretty sure this doesn't work for jews dumb leaf

Do you really want manlet pajeets who can't even use your toilet as your genetic offspring?

That's wrong, I was talking to a Persian girl and she said she hates skirts only pants! The bible is clear that cross dressing is an abomination, I would not marry a pants wearing dyke.

What if I'm a single father with sole custody? Kid is white and I am 31.

they would convert, they dont even like islam

No.

>virgin wife
Jokes on you OP; married 16 years and my wife is still a virgin :^}

i heard there are A LOT of traps in Iran ironically

XDDDDDD

Genes are inseparable part of culture.

My problem stems from having to convert to a religion i don't believe in and having to stay in Iran but even then Iran does not guarantee your wife will submit to you till the end because feminism can arrive after Israel nukes it letting your wife show her cunt nature.

Anything you say mr chan

but recent studies do show that its tru

shes probuallly arab/kurd/turk/lor

definitely no, unless you can convince the father

persians (that isnt equal to iranians) really are white tho, and i dont mean just skin colour

yeah, theyre all rotting in the ground

Thanks for the laugh, britbong.

its a selected trait in iran, like people legitimately value white/pale skin

No she's Persian, lives in Iran. Muslim women are cross dressers they wear pants only, some wear leggings which is underwear as normal everyday pants!

>>show him your european/US passport (excluding sweden and germany ofc)
(This is what Amerimutts actually believe)

That's actually no a bad idea. I usually have disdain for leafs. Your actual ok, you bloody cunt.

thats why we have natural selection, so degenerates like her would not be able to reproduce

im pers but k, would much rather be called kebab but k

>Two kinds of crow have genetic and behaviour differences
>aryan and Arabs are literally the same thing
Yeah okey Merkel

But that's the thing all Muslim women wear pants, they're all cross dressing dykes! I never saw a Muslim girl in a skirt

Still not my race in which case then. You know my stance.

they can be good wifes but you have to bare the smell of curry reeking from her whole body whenever she sweats.
this smell will go away with time but only if she eats western food.

>shitskins are marriage material

kek'd

wearing skirts in public is degenerate and banned, our women wear dresses or robes when they walk in public

>shitskin
did you mean 100% aryan phenotype?

god you are stupid.
iranian women are high tier women and not classless goat-substitutes like afghan or arab women.
persian culture and the high education in iran make iranian women smart, independent, beautiful.

>wearing a skirt is degenerate
Yes pants are so much better than this! Only a harlot dyke trying to look like a man wears pants the bible is 100% clear that it's forbidden

also, did we mention that iran has a legitimate free market, there is practically 0 regulation on buseness, wich breed high IQ and pulmonary diseases
>what do you mean people are choking on the air?

YOU CAN SEE HER ANKLES, THIS IS FUCKING DEGENERATE

you dont deserve those digits

t. Achmed Muhammad

I agree the ideal is an ankle length skirt, but that's a bare minimum that should be met and is 1,000,000 times better than a harlot in pants. A woman who wears pants is trying to seduce men showing her curves and bum letting men see her whole legs to get him to stray from the path of chatsity and towards the path to Hell!
It's the same thing with a man who wears t shirts in public, its underwear and he's showing his body to seduce women it's sick!

friendly reminder
Irish =/= white

agreed

Persians are like Arnenians..

not thanks.

Need a source please

Persians, Mazanderanis, and Zoroastrian Iranians aren't Arabs. On autosomal DNA PCA plots, they plot closely to Georgians, Armenians, and Anatolian Turks.

They also have about 15-20% of Indo-Iranian DNA, who're in all likelihood mostly Eastern European.

Persians, Mazanderanis, and Zoroastrian are indigenous people of Zagros Mountains with some Indo-Iranian input. Since the Iron-Age, with Achaemenid and Sassanian Empires, Persians have been relatively the same.

However, you are correct, they have never been closely related to Europeans on autosomal DNA plots.

Armenians are cool.

>find a woman you like>go to her house>talk with his dad
How much money is fair offering and does she have any say in it or will she obey? Do I have to date her or do I just speak to the dad?

convert to islam then idiot. jesus christ. just stop being fucking racist.

>(excluding sweden and germany ofc)
Wutface.
At least then he knows his daughter is marrying a muslim.

It is important to note Iron Age Persians during Achaemenid and Sassanid Empires were not the same Indo-Iranians such as the Alans, Scythians, Sarmatians, and Sintashta culture.

Yes.

t. BLACKED a pooess

>We sequenced Early Neolithic genomes from the Zagros region of Iran (eastern Fertile Crescent), where some of the earliest evidence for farming is found, and identify a previously uncharacterized population that is neither ancestral to the first European farmers nor has contributed significantly to the ancestry of modern Europeans. These people are estimated to have separated from Early Neolithic farmers in Anatolia some 46-77,000 years ago and show affinities to modern day Pakistani and Afghan populations, but particularly to Iranian Zoroastrians. We conclude that multiple, genetically differentiated hunter-gatherer populations adopted farming in SW-Asia, that components of pre-Neolithic population structure were preserved as farming spread into neighboring regions, and that the Zagros region was the cradle of eastward expansion.
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full

They used a sample from Teppe Hasanlu for the Iron Age Iranian comparison.

Pre-Islamic Persians are still nearly the same as modern Persians, check image.

Iron-Age Iranians (i.e., Achaemenids and Sassanids) are closely to modern-day Iranians.

It seems the whole "Ancient Achaemenid and Sassanids wuz White Europeans!" has been debunked.

Indo-Iranians were closer to Eastern Europeans though, but Indo-Iranian =/= Iron-Age Iranian =/= Neolithic Iranian.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IW66e5C_nOI

Ive had a crush on her from the time she was in Homeland, would wife instantly if I meet a girl that looks like her.

no dating needed, str8 to the dad, but she will definitly consent
Money given is proportonate to her beauty and things she can do
you would need to bargain your way to a fair price, i would suggest having a persian friend there to help you

No

Mazanderanis and Iranian Zoroastrians tend to have about 15-20% Proto-Indo-European ancestry. Never more though.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-zoroastrians.html

This is because Iranians are indingenous people of the Zagros mountains. Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture migrated there and gave them culture and language. They mixed a little bit too, but not enough to shift the entire gene pool that significantly. Regardless, Indo-Iranians =/= Achaemenids or Sassanids, even though Indo-Iranian interactions WAAY BACK were formative to their culture.

Modern day Persians are in direct continuity with their Achaemenid and Sassanid ancestors.

thats exactly what they dont want, theyre basically selling their daughters so they can flee the caliphate

I like Sassanian styled Zoroastrian fascism and hyper nationalism.

The area is called Iran since thousands of years

not at all. they're degenerate

isn't there a danger that they will go full slav and ditch your ass when they get a green card? also I am guessing since iran is conservative country, the father will only consent to other iranians? is there a spectrum of who they will accept? iran>white>arab>black/asian

>derp eyes

Anyone who forsakes the positive aspects of their traditional culture is degenerate. It's not always good to generalize.

Armenians have a good traditional culture.

>their
his or her*