Black people are the same as white people

>Black people are the same as white people

>Women can do anything men can do

>Makes a movie about when a black women does math

What is with the fetishising of minorities by the left? It's fucking weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is with the fetishising of minorities by the left? It's fucking weird.

GO EAT YOUR FUCKING REDPILLS

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

how accurate is the movie?
no memes please

The left is racist af
>black people can't figure out how to get an ID
>black people need to be segregated from white people
>black people can't work
>black people need hand holding with everything
>black people can't get jobs
>black people can't live in nice neighborhoods without white people's help

>(((Hollyweird))) ignores blacks for years
>Typecasting
>White men are to blame

Fuck off Shill

is it just me or does the one on the right look like pepe?

>live in California
>watch this with family since I'm about to move and they want to spend time together
>whole theatre claps every thirty seconds
Get me the hell out of here

The movie is basically accurate for one character (Katherine Johnson). She started out as basically a human calculator, but was moved temporarily into a research position with NASA working in analytic geometry. After this temporary assignment, she did so well that they kept her on permanently.

She actually worked on some pretty complex topics; for example, a common theme of her work was analytic methods to solve general n-body problems. Her work was also done so reliably that, after NASA had switched over to relying mainly on computer systems, one astronaut refused to fly unless she (Katherine) would personally corroborate the computed results.

I know that one of the other women was so good at her job as human computer that she was eventually made head of the division. She also implemented one of the first systems used to replace the human computers in FORTRAN.

The other lady eventually became an aeronautic engineer with NASA, working largely on problems in fluid dynamics.

I personally think that this movie made a mistake by fixating on just one single event in the careers of these women despite the fact that, individually, they each had very respectable careers, but their trajectories and main achievements were had in completely different parts of NASA and points in time.

My aunt came over and said it was one of the best movies she had seen then went on and on about how brave the girl was. It's just like, its so stupid that we applaud every achievement black women accomplish that white men have done forever. Fuck at least Rosa Parks I get but this is just pandering.

it's accurate but th chicks need some bleaching

the real woman was a quadroon/octoroon with blue eyes

Ok

>what has been seen

>we applaud every achievement black women accomplish that white men have done forever
if you werent such a retard youd understand this movie is trying to say black women contributed to the things "white men have been doing forever" and were never given credit for it

Of fucking course black people have contributed to society. It's fucking retarded to make movies and put them on a pedestal for doing MATH. Good for them its a sign of the illness of liberalism that you need to make a movie and praise them for being good at MATH like black women not being hoodrats is a monumental accomplishment.

they want to feel like theyre good people and the only way they can do that is to pretend minorities are good

white guilt? idk what else it would be called

But their help was being a calculator? Should we congratulate them being a calculator or their careers later on when they actually did important stuff?

>lol look mom look I said nigger on the Internet!

you sound like all your life youve only seen black people doing good things in movies. calm the fuck down and get educated. youre whining bc a single movie isnt about white ppl for once

>Only seen black people do good things in movies

Well, I mean... Have you met common black folk??? Not exactly the cream of the crop.

the women on the right looks like pepe.
can someone meme this?