twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rip trumpetty

First

can't watch. what exactly did CNN say?

(((fake news)))

Disliked m8

It would be terrible if someone shot up CNN, just awful

Obama could keep power if someone blew up the inauguration

This is entire video is just that one Whitest Kids sketch but they're being genuine with it.

Why are liberals so fucking disgusting?

what the actual fuck is wrong with liberals?

>All these assblasted republicunt tears
Delicious.

CNN has done so much worse, why are so many on Sup Forums so easily triggered nowadays?
Go back to red.dit my (((civic nationalists)))

>Here's how the liberals would get their way if Trump were assassinated

Bump for FUCK cnn

She wasn't really ugly before desu

If Trump goes, it'll be Mike "Electrocute the Fruit" Pence in-charge.

Your move libs.

people still haven't realized that CNN, wapo, and nytimes are intentionally bullying Trump as part of a psyop to give him legitimacy through victomhood? they're on trumps side. it's an illusion

I like that one mate

wait a fucking second, that place where everyone stands and shit during the inauguration.. isnt that a big fucking pond? full of water? wtf is going on here

We let the protestors stand in the pond so the filthy libs can wash

I dunno, I found it kinda interesting. i think you're all just as sensitive as the SJW's over yonder.

Says the Brazilian

I miss that show

youtube.com/watch?v=miJSxfrJ-a4

Doing it the day before the inauguration is in pretty poor taste my man. Much better warranted as a "what happens next?" report if it actually happened.

SJWs made their bed, now they have to lay in it. I'm more offended by the hypocrisy than the actual content. There's not a chance in hell a piece like this would be even considered in 2008 before Obama's inauguration and whoever suggested it would be fired and thrown in Guantanamo

>Hey, congratulations on the new baby. It'd be a shame if it just died right now, like right this second.

>not reporting everyone in the video, the CEO of cnn, who owns Cnn etc etc to the FBI for lulz

Everyone seemed pretty red pilled in the comment section. Cnn is really losing it huh?

There's some Sjw retard in the comments called blackout07maroon.

Reported the video for promoting terrorism.

bump for FUCK FAKE NEWS!!!

404 error: Argument not found

Some of you are all right. Don't go to work at CNN tomorrow

CNN is seriously just a few steps from vid related at this point
youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY

What a maroon.

Because you're a social retard, or you're trying to ruse me.

Hinting at the death of someone important will piss people off.

How would you get to them? Theyre hiding on top of a building!

Help Make Canada Great Again!
Vote Maple Man!

>Voting for a globalist cuck that would sell political seats to China
Fuck that, Maxime or nothing.

How did she get those tits?

i reported it for terrorism. who else?

credit card

>if drumpf and republicans all got killed then obongo COULD stay in power

OK ((((CNN)))

What's so bad about an established media company talking about the death of the next president right before his inauguration? Seems like a pretty normal thing to do. Every time I attend a wedding, I place my hands on the groom's shoulders, stare hard at his eyes and tell him that his children will always be his children no matter what happens.

The reason your example is not an argument is because it is a false equivalency. People have no interest in learning more about what would happen if a friend's baby dies because it has no effect on them directly. A president's death has an effect on everyone in the country because of the uncertainty involved. The fact that people are interested in this kind of thing is even touched on in the segment where they talk about the show Designated Survivor. I'm not saying this segment is newsworthy, but it definitely isn't calling for the president's blood, and if you think it is, you are just a fool.

genetics my man

>those kids were the same age as her

Member when everyone was laughing at North Korean press dishonesty?

Even this video is much more truthful than anything CNN pumps out.
youtube.com/watch?v=t6qF5NU-ehU

I found out about this show a few months ago on accident. I then spend my 2 days off watching every single episode. I just couldn't stop.

Literally no one cares, only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

There is nothing wrong with that video. Trumpers are retarded.

>falling for the makup joo

what does that even mean

Would they have made it if Hilary had won? Nope.

cnn student news

Holy fuck

So CNN got to show this to their audience of 4 whole people?

dis

I reported the video for "violence/terrorism".

I then suggested that Google/You Tube were in cahoots with the anti-American traitors in the Communist News Network (aka "CNN").

Hopefully Trump will turn the anti-American traitors in the NSA away from illegally spying on John and Jane Q. America and start using the NSA to persecute enemies of the state (aka enemies of Trump).

It would be an honor for me to serve my country by arresting one of the owners/reporters of the lugenpresse in America.

Who owns/runs CNN? Honest question.

Do we even know who runs the lugenpresse in America?

This

please stop posting Ana

why hasn't someone shoved a steel toes boot up this hokey cunt's ass?

Hopefully Drumpf and his Drumpfpublicans are ISIS'd and Hillary is promoted. She won the popular vote after all, fair is fair.

You're suggesting the media has never talked about the deisgnated surviovr before?

What was CNN thinking? What a bunch of sick fucks.

Nice rare Ana

Sup Forums's Grimeth waifuists are truly mentally ill.

Yeah dude, Sup Forums's been obsessed with her since she was 12. She's only just now come of age (I think)

Not this explicitly and in such a fear mongering way

>your only hope should be to be pretty
sad!

IT'S WORSE THAN THAT
I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY DAILY SNOW COFFEE TODAY AND HAD TO SETTLE FOR ONLY ONE BIRD.

Oh, so informing people about the political process is fear mongering.

How do we save the God Emperor?

Okay. Electing an adequate conservative leader is going to be a difficult task. First of all screw O'Leary, his views are pathetic and not in line whatsoever with who I want leading the country.

Now, in order of whose views I align with: Steven Blaney> Maxime Bernier> Kellie Leitch. (In that order).

But we also need to consider their "electibility" in the general election in 2019. There is no point in electing a Conservative leader if he is going to get rekt running against liberals in the general election.
That said, I think the general public's electibility is as follows: Kellie Leitch> Maxime Bernier> Steven Blaney.

Thus, sacrificing some policies I/we align with, we can get a candidate who actually has a hope in hell defeating the current liberals SJW leader.

if someone tries anything he will be dead 3 times before he goes anywhere near trump
the absolute best security in the world will be protecting him

It's a subsidiary of TBS, which itself is a subsidiary of Time Warner. CNN has its own HQ and executive structure based in Atlanta, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI

You're not too familiar with context, clearly.

CNN should be disbanded under the patriot act for promoting terrorism

wow this is pretty fucked up

Theyre not that clever

So why haven't we compiled video evidence of CNN lying their ass off?

Perhaps do something like this youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE but far more thorough and with as many examples as humanly possible. Let it be known without a doubt at all possible that these people should be destroyed.

Fuck that, the makeup jew turned a 6/10 into a solid 9.

>this video triggered Sup Forums
This place has become a snowflake sanctuary.

>posting fake news

nah were just done being silent

if theyre gonna censor us, we will attack

fuck off kike

How old is she here?

Whatever you say, guy.

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

I want to pound the leftist beliefs out of her with my BGC (BIG GREEK COCK).

IT MUST BE DONE

Go away evil dogger.

Good there's no reason he needs to be alive anyway

I'm gonna Sam Hyde the shit outta them.

Some say thats the real aim and Trump will step down in 12-24 months. I saw articles before the election itself saying shit like "Beware Mike Pence. The silent president".

President Trump. House. Senate. Supreme Court. Libs are officially fucked. Top fucking kek losers.

Go away evil dogger