So at what time (GMT) the inauguration ceremony starts? I don't wanna miss it

So at what time (GMT) the inauguration ceremony starts? I don't wanna miss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

countingdownto.com/countdown/inauguration-of-president-trump-countdown-clock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her face is the shape of a slice of pie my man

no upper lip goblin nose fat arms small chest hairy grill 0/10

ur a slice of pie

This is a 10 in bongoland.

not a 10, leg game alright though

countingdownto.com/countdown/inauguration-of-president-trump-countdown-clock

I am haunted nightly by a vision of terror. I am laid out on a mortuary slab, naked as the day God made me. I am in a dreary haze, fixing my gaze on the ceiling above and the dancing shadows from a nearby flickering flame. Suddenly, I hear a rustle at the foot of the table. Before I can process my shock, a figure mounts the end of the slab by my legs and stands upright. I struggle to make out the identity of the figure, but, almost as if aware of my internal thought processes in my confusion, the figure speaks "I'm Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones..."

disgusting

>finding this inbred creature attractive

god she's disgusting

why are brits so fucking ugly holy shit

Don't post pictures of whores

No sooner have these words left her lips than she crouches forward, allowing me to glimpse her face and confirm that it is indeed her. Almost immediately I notice that she is naked; I can feel a violent twinge in my bollockpipe as it stands erect. She says mischievously, "you want me, but you can't have me!" She turns around while standing and crouches until her peachy British bottom is inches from my face. She takes her hands, places one on each buttock and spreads widely so I can see her dark grey shitnozzle. She moves even closer, close enough that I can smell the strong musky aroma of her hole, which is sweaty and throbbing. I am so enticed by the sight of her turdcrimper that I resolve to accept whatever punishment will follow from an imminent sexual assault. To taste this pleasure will mean straddling multiple pleasure dimensions and so, the fear of any earthly punishment is insignificant to me. I vow to take hold of my prize and slobber ravenously at her vinegar pungent shitfolds... I attempt to reach out and secure my prey but, alas, how could this be, I am completely paralysed? I cannot move closer to the hanging fruits of the Goblin-faced girl-ogre. The burning in my cock extends all the way down to my blunderbarse, but still, I cannot move my limbs. Only then do I hear her laugh. She laughs with girlish glee at my plight, to exist in eternity in a torturous state of blueballs. I lie here in agonies indescribably for what seems like a millennium, all the while watching her rub her dripping quim and dance coquettishly. Eventually I wake. This nightmare is a friend to me now, for it is bound with my soul, a symbolic holding-to-the-mirror of my own mortality and fruitless struggle against the night. Sometimes in a darkened room, I hear her laugh. I turn around, but nobody is there. I am always the only one there. I suffer, yet I persist. Perhaps this is the worst fate of all.

Why did you post a trap?

This is a 10.

Is fetal alcohol syndrome pretty common in bongland?

To you, I'd prefer dark hair.

kek this

She's a 7. Purely based on her looks.

She looks like an oompa loompa.

Why the fuck is her head so wide?

is that real?
cause i gots some arya/dog fanfic laying around somewhere and dats a damn nice gap.

This is the only pic ive fapped to for months.

Yes among Celtic people.

>dat bellybutton
2/10 at best

>The exact prevalence of FASD in the UK is not known. International prevalence studies in countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia, Finland, Japan and Italy state that at least 1 in 100 children are affected. This would equate to at least 6,000–7,000 babies born with FASD each year in the UK.

>blunderbarse

Yeah, but look at her from behind. Her on the right.

>dark hair.

I never thought I would say this, but Sven is right.

Seriously though, you could have easily googled it you mobile cuck.

6-7?

The fact she's a mathematician is the icing on the cake.

What's your thing then, Pierre?

There is nothing more heavenly on this Earth than a tall, slim woman with dark hair and pale skin.

you should realize by now that 10/10's only exist in the mind's eye.

A girl can only ever be a 9/10 at most to everyone, 10/10 girls are only for you

dick

>not knowing about france

I'd pee in her butthole desu senpai

>okay bod, terrible face
is that a fair assessment?

ur moms a slice of pie

My weakness is trashy Brit sluts.

The day the Maisie/Sophie sex tape is inevitably released, my dick will fall off.

I hate this fucking website. I have always thought she was ugly but Ive been brainwashed. Now all I want to do is is caress her and say "come here my beautiful little quasimodo" and you know she will be greatful because when standing around sophie turner, she probably is self-conscious.

>she

Its at lunchtime est. You do the math.

>user embarrasses himself by being cluelessly out of the loop

6 tops. She's a Butherface

What's the deal with these women? This British face that some have, there's even a meme of it. What is this fishy looking face? Where is it from?

wut
eh

Pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes.

muh Aryan goddess meme aside, I love those features. Something about blonde hair and blue eyes are just so attractive to me.

You'd need the extra flags for Sup Forums script to know why he called me Pierre.

Man, she turned out very... British.

my nigga, me too

I laffed.

made me chortle

She's kinda qt.

I would insert my member into her nethers if you know what I mean

probably old pasta but I still kek'd

Damn I love Rachel, she must be the most un-Jewish looking Jew in the World though,

Yea I think shes a little qt

Who is the middle?

>that picture
What the fuck is wrong with Bong architecture? There's some weird swingy gate shit and two doors to this bathroom? I don't understand what's happening.

Would still be a decent 3way tbqh
You can focus on sophie while maisie licks the sweat of your balls

Inbreeding.

You just KNOW

7am eastern time on cspan which has no ads

Pre-IE Iberian blood. God knows why they look like they do, my guess is robustness and lack of prominent features is due to selection pressure for living in the tundra. Probably if the ice age lasted another few thousand years Brits would look like Sami

Anyway I have a thing for it, you grow up to like what you're surrounded by (unless you're a fuckup, as evidenced by untershicht coalburners and betacuck yellow fever bois)

it's some sorta drying rack, so you can swing it out and lay multiple things on it spread out.

2 doors cause one goes to the bedroom and the other to the living room, probably in a hotel suite.

lel

Speak english user, we can't understand what you're trying to say here.

Kek

More like a 5. She's average nothing more.

I'm purely basing this on her looks btw.

If 5 is average I would say that she's a 7 - maybe because of rounding up, but I think most people would agree.

>nice body
>tits are nice - not too large not too small
>face is ok - not great not bad
>blond (most people tend to prefer blonds)

She's certainly not an 8, but she's better than a 6, i.e. sort of 7.

I only learned recently that she's jewish.

Don't give a shit desu, would still impregnate.

I naturally assumed it was Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

weird. Pre-IE, as in locally? The original pre-pictish population?

Fetal alcohol syndrome

you mean beauty?

That's a radiator, genius. You can see the towel drying on it.

>ss3

that bitch is mongoloid tier looking

OMG I WANT TO LICK MAISIE PUSY SO GOOD

No idea. She was on vacation in Japan with "friends".

>that's right goyim, give me your aryan genes
>didn't you know I am a 10?

Yep, stonehenge-building Ancient Britons. Demographic history of Europe is old old, p spoopy if you think about it, makes you wonder how much of what we think of as European is actually native

ps id break my dick in her face justsane

Why is Arya behaving like a whore?

her weak facial structure and droopy eyes is easily her worst features

even her bulbous nose can be cute/endearing if you simply fix the cheeks/jaw and eyes

Where I am coverage starts at 4:30 GMT

we all thought it was sophie

Isn't she like 13-14 years old?

Would smash 100%
Don't lie you would too

Right looks like my twerking jailbait cousin. Brits v1.0 are very frisky

>Why is Arya behaving like a whore?

Really big change actually.

Her face is her biggest flaw. It's a mistake.

>taking a cute, innocent girl whose flaws make her beautiful and unique and forcing your obscured judgments on her.
baka

She looks fucking 3 million.
Geological processes formed that face.

What is wrong with her head and why does it look like an acorn

Want to know what's sad? I seriously have no idea which one of these is the correct answer. This looks like a gas/electric line for some sort of heater but it also looks like some shitty swing out towel dry rack.

If it's a radiator, why can't bongs afford central air and if it's a dry rack, do Bongers not have a drying machine? Or if it's a drying rack in a hotel suite, do Bongers not have daily maid service to take your wet towels and replace them?

My mind is so full of fuck.