WHERE WERE YOU

>the first time you heard A WOMAN actually take responsibility for her actions?
>hard mode: not in a movie
>video very much related
>last 30 seconds of video almost gives me hope in women
>almost

youtube.com/watch?v=n3pmpKp1XJc

Why would you do that? Not only is a straight razor not meant for that part of your body, but the hairs there are small. She's going to hurt her nipples.

watch the video amerifat, it's good. I promise

I broke a whores heart so hard one time she said sorry for being a shitty person

Guess that counts as taking responsibility for why I broke up with her

I've had similar experiences. but never a woman talk like the one in vid related. 4 minutes of pure refreshing honesty.

Cannot remember such an instance. Now that I think about it...

Shitty jailhouse tat.
Would not bang.

well then watch the video

yeah, I give her a 1.5/10

is she shaving her nip hair?

>#freethenipple

Apples.
/thread
Hasn't happened in 6000 years. Never will without Christ. Whom came because of this. Literally created all the world's problems. God speaks. Creation comes forth from that. Man proCREATES FLESH. Not the soul. Nothing wrong with a surrogate. Eggs from skin cells. And God does not have a consort or tits. Lucifer does. And a penis. God is above all this. When angels fall they rape. Only women. Adam also was never three different kinds of trannies either. Eh Plato? Muh Kabbalah! The Word is God. Gossipping (oral traditions) and man made Israel are big problems. We're not even supposed to call ourselves Rabbis. We cut off our penises because we don't trust faith in Christ enough in this Church Age. If you make it to be a Millennial Saint then maybe we will do the Codes. With Him. From the Heavens not us. And after that even more things happen and all the Codes will have been fulfilled. For now? Gender. Sexuality. Diets. Clothing. Foreskin. None of that matters. Do you believe on Christ? Good. You won't be led astray. Because Pentecost. Holy Spirit is also masculine. It is NOT a "she". These hoaxes are called "Shekinah hoax" and "Platonic Complementarity"

Why is it that LEAFs on this board are either full retard leftists, or biblical fundamentalists?

gooks and newfies

>I have a crappy car...
>AND HERPES

LOST

jesus christ. god have mercy

3rd option: leafs are geniuses, intellectually toying with the rest of the peons on this reclaimed driftwood crafting forum

>t. a retarded LEAF

3rd option is impossible and a logical contradiction.

so many flavs

y u choose salt friend?

the final redpill for stacies. fuckin glorious