What's the IQ of El Chapo?

What's the IQ of El Chapo?

Not enough to not get caught lol

Cinquenta. Esta frijole.

130+

>Mexican intellectuals

Probably genius-level. Takes a lot to be #1.

I don't know why they bothered arresting him, his cartel is clearly preferable to Los Zetas and shit.

Doesn't really take a huge amount of intelligence to be a kingpin, but you do have to be a ruthless alpha male.

you definitely have to be very clever, which is not necessarily the same as intelligence

spic/10

yes but you cannot be dumb either, even normies can't achieve much, so he must be well above avg

Somewhere between 128 and 134

bou tree fiddy

Slightly higher than the average Mexican IQ, so he's probably like 100.

he isnt even a mestizo, he looks like an average spaniard

>IQ
>Mexican

Do I need to say more?

Guy must have been reaaaly smart on his prime but he probably started doing coke and that's why he got caught, that whole Sean Penn ordeal was just attention whoring and got him caught. Really uncharacteristic, he seemed to have lost it and honestly, he sounded like average rural folk from here.

>country made up by the US
>no other value than a canal not even made by them and washing money for foreigners because >panama >money

>Not enough to not get caught
>Implying he cared he was apprehended when he literally had prostitutes and gourmet food on tap in prison

He should be king of Mexico with such a high IQ, in a way he is.

>Become a billionaire
>Doesn't take a huge amount of intelligence

I can't help but disagree.

was

They can become billionaires, but they'll have to do it LEGALLY

Was getting caught part of his plan?

point still stands

He is, and Sina Loa in general, are pawns of the DEA. He's being debriefed, not punished.

They got busted arming them with Fast and Furious, the arms were for continued war with actual mexican cartels like Los Zetas.

Not really.
The genetic factors that bring down IQ aren't really seen much in El Chapo's face.

He's probably frighteningly intelligent.

king of the mexicans

and what exactly are those?

T. White Hispanic

Probably fairly high. I've read next to nothing about his life but I'd imagine to rise to the executive level of a super violent, big money organization you have to be pretty intelligent.

Pitch-black eyes, Brown skin, slanted eyes, drooping nose.

Shit like that.