Was this the moment that ended Donald Trump's campaign for good?

Be honest.

No. It ended when he got elected.

I don't understand what this asshole is so upset about. He wanted Trump to run, He begged him to run.

no when he jihad'd the letters 2016 was the end

Exactly! He got his wish!

so are these people just going to keep doing this passive aggressive shit for 8 years?

As stupid as this was, it probably was the most effective insult that was thrown at Trump throughout his campaign.

People came into my work the next day excited and making drumpf jokes. John Oliver may be shit but he's probably the most competent pile of shit on the left right now.

8 YEARS CONFIRMED

8 maplely years!!!

QUAD 8'S FUCKING CONFIRMED

E I G H T
I
G
H
T

Praise kek

FOUR MORE YEARS!

Witnessed.

Thanks Trudi.

fpbp
also, checked.

KEK smiles upon you, leaf.

Effective in making them look like idiots.

It opened up Trump to calling out all the Jews with changed names.

drumpfys still in denial LMAO #notmypresident

kek has spoken!

>8 years
>8888
leaf power

PRAISE KEKEKEKEKE!!!!!

PRAISE KEK

I actually like how it looks and how it rolls out of tongue

drumpf

DRUMPF

Fuck it's late here

kek has spoken through this leaf
8 years it is

lol like those butt hurt republican fucks are belly ached during the whole Obama administration. Yeah.

No it was when he said "it's the current year"

please include me in screenshot

>Drumpf

Almost a year later and I still don't understand what the joke was exactly. That Donald Trumps grandfather changed the family name when he came to America from Europe long before Donald was even born and had nothing to do with? Haha, damn they sure showed him!

> Was this the moment that ended Donald Trump's campaign for good?
When he won and anglo sucked nigger balls.

CTR THREAD

The original joke wasn't funny but it's funny to call him Drumpf on here because autists get extremely mad about it.

That beak tho.

LEAFMANCER INVOKES MEME MAGIC

not cool enough to be screenshotted.

NICE GET

Seriously though if you're a comedian wouldn't you be fucking dying for Trump to be president for two terms? Every show handling Obama with kid gloves for eight years was boring as fuck and it'd have just been even worse with Hillary

Wow, I guess not every leaf is worthless. Well played, Kek be praised!

Holy nigger jigger this shit bananas
Too many 8s, have to take the b8

How can someone lose so much and still have the will to live? You lost the presidency, you've lost all credibility for your side and even now you can't shitpost without losing! Sad.

>8888

Praise be unto KEK

How come Kek has been blessing all the Leafs with GETs lately?

gee... there were so many

People should be careful what they wish for ;^)

Too bad those sparklers didn't burn down his studio with him in it. Why do American producers think we need smarmy Brits to bitch about our country. Plenty to bitch about over there.

HAHA