Faggot Dance Party

What do these degenerates hope to achieve? What would you do if they danced their way into your neighborgood?

google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/mike-pence-dance-party-lgbtq-activists-house-washington-dc/?client=safari

woulda lit him up with a paintball gun

I mean it is supposed to shock and remind people that gay people exist
So if they run through a muslim ghetto or a rural american state and do it it makes sense.

If they are doing it were nobody is against them then it is just faggots being faggots.

I'm gay and I hope Mike Pence runs 20,000 volts through each of these degenerate tranny faggots.

How do normal gays get away from being associated with this horrible shit?

Pence will stay at the white house or trump tower, and never see these people.

Waste of time.

They hope to get attention

This.

>LOOK AT ME!
>LOOK AT ME!
>LOOK AT ME!
>LOOK AT ME!
>LOOK AT ME!

idk they somehow think everyone who is straight high fives each other and cheers on each other for being straight when in reality we don't give a fuck. these fag rallies are composed of people who are insecure they actually are gay or they are trying to prove to everyone else that they are gay (we don't care)

Cute, now try doing that in Saudi Arabia

>normal gays

...looks like a Jew to me... Fuck you Sup Forums for making me notice this shit.

Cant you speak out against shit like this? Gays that dress and act like normal and decent fucking people don't bother me. Fuck I'd even defend you. But these cocksuckers dancing around with rubber dicks with tiny shorts and rainbow suspenders deserve to be bashed.

I mean you're the type that just goes to your day job, pay taxes, and bullshit with the rest of us, except you suck dick. These fags have to remind you they suck dick whilst doing their taxes and going to work.

It's like those fags on the New York transits that were pole dancing on the hand rails during rush hour...

>gay comic who wonders how to make people take them seriously instead acts like a complete degenerate LOOK AT ME.jpg

FOR CHRIST SAKE WHY IS THERE A POLITICAL IDENTITY COMPLETELY CREATED AROUND SEXUAL PREFERENCE!!!?? IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE

This fucking faggot was at NPI, I remember him. Twat outside the Italian restaurant.

Was lifelong "bachelor" Gen. Mattis there?

what do they want, what you're literally giving them right now attention.

You fucking ate the entire rod

>How do normal gays get away from being associated with this horrible shit?
Yeah I never got this
They always point out being transgender has nothing to do with who you are attracted to so how is it related to LGB?
And if it is just about persecution why are black people not part of the letter-salad

I got you senpai

>normal
>gay
nice try faggot