Dear Sup Forums

If any of your black co-workers,friends, or family are upset tomorrow please go easy on them. We've been through so much as a people

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2015/06/04/ghanas-right-of-abode-program-could-attract-more-black-people-from-across-the-globe-but-marred-by-loopholes/
youtube.com/watch?v=GuTPIvRu7qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ship sails tomorrow Tyrone.

>le token black Sup Forums man
Write a blog about it faggot.

nigger go back to r/the_donald

They will scream "go easy on them!"
and I will whisper
"No."

Like I give half of a fuck stupid nigger

>gonna get on pol nomsayin
Why do you do this to yourself Jamal?

How about you quit being a bunch of pussies. Everyone acts like this is the end of the world. Even when he fixes shit your stupid fucking asses will find a way to victimize yourself. Jesus fuck.

What an ugly coon.

>as a people

Fuck off

is this jme? lol

Oh, it's you again.
Word of advice, if you want safety:
Leave this country, you would be very valued in Africa. Literally everyone in Africa would try to get you a job, since you are an American, they think you are educated.

>blm toronto

why isnt the black TO community speaking out against BLM TO? why would you want a bunch of psycho hate mongers to represent you?

I wish we could just castrate all white men and give black men all white women. You really do deserve it.

Take pride in the fact that only white people are getting bred out.

Fuck you, niggers are the problem, alongside mudslides and likes. Go back to Africa, it is calling you

Wait wut?
Is this a real negro on pol?
Jerome, why?

user
If you where born any time during the release or therefore after of the playstation
you have not endured hardships

You're memory card running out of space while trying to save Metal Gear solid does not constitute hardships

Fuck off you fucking nigger

You ain't gonna get privilege just because you are black and "redpilled" subhuman specie

SAY WHAT!????? AIGHT

As much as I hate namefags, Tyrone Shoelaces is entertaining.

I know you've been through so much. Must be so tired torching all those cars and destroying neighbourhoods in the name of BLM

>this thread again
I seriously hope you guys don't bump this shit.

atlantablackstar.com/2015/06/04/ghanas-right-of-abode-program-could-attract-more-black-people-from-across-the-globe-but-marred-by-loopholes/

Fuck the haters. You're brave enough to post a time stamp, I'll bump your thread. Good luck, don't expect too many like me.

Don't relax.

I wanna choke a nigger. Stab a nigger. Slit a nigger's throat. Punch a nigger. Shoot a nigger. Twist niggers heads off.

Too bad no one will take a fucking weebfag seriously.

>Argentina
Hello my fellow white man!

user
Are you arguing that anyone born during the time of the playstation in the USA did indeed suffer hardships ?

THE KANG IS BACK, AND THIS TIME HE HAS HIS PAYPA

omg were u a slave??

>1 post by this ID

Looks like you found love, Argie. Lol!

stop commiting crime dumb ape

>this butthurt about anime on an anime imageboard
wew lad

>The Ghanaian residency program does have some stipulations. Black people looking to resettle in Ghana must be at least 18-years-old, of good character, financially independent and not been convicted of a criminal offense and sentenced to imprisonment of 12 months or more

Fuck it was worth a try

ban him

I personally don't mind any race in the world. But really tired of being called a racist because I voted for Trump.

Well I wouldn't make fun of em or anything but if they were making a scene or bought up the subject I'd have to ask why they think Hillary would be any better because this is one of those things I can't just smile and nod about.

Assuming they didn't try to punch me during my explanation of the sordid history of democrats, or just start telling me I'm a racist cracka ass cracka and refuse to listen to a single word. Anyone who does that is a moron who shouldn't be respected no matter how large in number they are.

Argies are niggers, confirmed!

Remember that half of Sup Forums are retarded kids who spout memes and would change their tunes based on who shouts the loudest. Some of them are actual Russian cunts spreading fake news. And then there's some who are genuinely scumbag racists.

But not all of us. Don't worry about it, dude.

And I'm a fucking southern redneck white guy.

Fellow Sup Forumslack guy reporting.

I'm going to watch the inauguration tomorrow. Why not?

Also
>Replies ITT
>Sup Forums WTF?
>BAD Sup Forums! BAD!

Kek, argies rekt

>60%

how can black bois even compete?

I like this Jerome guy

I'm from Texas and every Mexican and Black person I know voted for Trump anyways. It's not a race thing NOBODY I know liked Hillary.

Your new lover Jerome is calling to you argefag.

>If any of your black co-workers,friends, or family are upset tomorrow please go easy on them

No.

>as a people
Yes because blacks are a hive-mind.
Fuck outta here Tyrone.

how many white people make attentionwhore threads about being white?

fuck off idiot

>the bantz on this negriod
Lel, you're ok Tyrone...don't go to the inauguration protest tomorrow.

I swear I have seen this picture before....

>We've been through so much as a people.
No you haven't. The only reason you know how to write is because you were taken from your shithole where you sat for thousands of year and did nothing but shit in a hole.

White people falling for a negro

This is just too much

saged kek

Thanks for the keks Tyrone

top kek m8

Wow, great comeback after being BTFO by a nigger tier American.

Of course you have. You where the one who burned them to a crisp, Satan.

bro you're becoming an attention whore the first 2 threads were sort f funny but now you're becoming annoying. You're not the only black user to come here man

Don't talk to me or my son ever again, nigger lover

im practicing enormous restraint but I've known since I was 12 years old the identity politics are only useful as vectors for CIA cannon fodder and manufacturing consent of genocide. Liberals are fucking retarded and they need to fucking start understanding that

Welcome back nigga, i thought it was hilarious when you btfo the potato nigger the other day

So why did you click the thread??

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT!

>Immediately playing the victim card

Dindu confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=GuTPIvRu7qk

Argentina BTFO

just act civlized and i dont care.

Become a fascist and you will be honorary.

>argie can't take the banter

>Jerome
No one gives a shit what you have to say nigger

No. I'm just bumping the thread of a man who was brave enough to come here, show his face, and has a high melanin content.
Sup Forums isn't one person, and we don't have a hive mind. Possibly you come here for group-think. Not me.