When will gays finally have equal rights in America?

>rights

about two years ago.

>how can we disprove negative stereotypes about gays?
>hah bingo, well dance as flaming faggots, this will teach them !

No homo, but he's got a nice ass desu

Isn't that the exact same faggot who was twerking outside of the restaurant Richard Spencer was at?

When they stop being huge flaming faggots about sucking dicks. Somebody post the pic, I dont have it.

faggot

hnnnnnghhh dat ass MOMMY!

they will finally have equality when everyone accepts they're just high-functioning autists who are obsessed with the wrong gender.

Never. Hopefully they're openly persecuted.

when they stop acting like retarded faggots (aka never)

1. Nice ass
2. If they didn't act like fucking monkeys, we would take them seriously.
3. They can marry already, nigger.

When they quit being faggots.

What causes most homosexuals to go into flaming queer mode? I know one gay guy who you would never think was gay, but he is. Completely normal, has a great job and everything.

you all have have equel rights if you're born in your country, stop acting like special fragile daisies and act like normal people.
we do not care what you do in your bedroom nor on your kitchen table and stop pushing it in our nose.

I just imagined that he suddenly stops dancing as he see the disappointed look on his father as he walks away.

I like how the AIDS faggot still takes that opportunity to hit on that random dude.

when they stop demanding special privileges, and when they stop demanding punishments for those who believe homosexuality is wrong

When every gay stops being gay!
soon you will find a cure to your mental disorder.

well... kek tried, but even him can't cure your faggotery, so your only chance is suicide.
BECOME A HERO!

BURN IN HELL SODOMITES

fuck why are nazis so hot bros?

When straight people can organize heterosexual pride parades

Fuck the fuck off faggot

>When will deviants finally have equal rights in America?
Hopefully never.

stfu stupid jewish fucking christkuck

When they get normal, then they can be classified as humans and given their rights.

>We dont people to hate us
>Lets be the biggest faggots we can be

That's right, keep defending this >inb4 not all gays!

wtf does that mean?!?!?!?!?!?!

equal rights?!!!?

we all have the same fucking rights from the constitution!!?!!??!

DO you mean you wish everyone would just wake up and say GEE WE ALL LOVE FUCKING GAYS NOW I'M GONNA BE GAY NOW TOO???

NPI protester.
same guy

when I start wanting a peepee in my pooper.

You are stupid as shit. LGBT people spent years being marginalized. They deserve to do whatever the fuck they want when some low IQ theological VP actually advocates for conversion therapy.

Stay mad tho.

We all die at some stage, there's your equal rights.

Soon they'll be marginalized into gas chambers.

>defending jewish degeneracy by calling others jewish

shabbos goy

Everyone's equal before God.
So when theyre dead.

That's a surprisingly reasonable way to look at it. Cheers.

They do have equal rights, they just need to stop being fags.

They will be expunged from this country beginning tomorrow and beg for mercy as Trump takes office and the recently instated New Nazi Order hunts them down

>x spent years doing x they deserve to act like complete assholes and disrupt people's lives
Nope. No one group of people has the right to fuck up society based on previous grievances

When they can openly twerk on vans the day before the inauguration...

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

DOUBLE DUBLOONS CONFIRM

When I can bash the shit out of them and it's not viewed as a hate crime, just a regular old assault.

Hopefully never.

Do you want your face to be marginalized by a fist? If not, then shut the fuck up fag enabler.

see

>1 post by this ID
>50+ replies
Goddamn it Sup Forums, at least sage.