Realistically what is harder, dropping all this weight like in pic related, or dropping lets say a heroin addiction...

Realistically what is harder, dropping all this weight like in pic related, or dropping lets say a heroin addiction, which takes more effort? I would argue that most fat people get fat because they have nothing to do, and eat just because of pleasure, they have nothing else in their lives to gain pleasure from, and they are afraid of using drugs for recreational purposes because government says drugs are bad.

So which is more degenerate, being obese fuck or doing hard drugs?

I dunno. Seems like if you're really into food it's all around you.

have you ever tried to just stop eating?

>So which is more degenerate, being obese fuck or doing hard drugs?

At least obese fucks are still trying to be productive members of society

I'm currently a little overweight myself (200 at 6 foot) and have lost 10 pounds in about 3 weeks, it takes mostly the will power to stop shivering food into my face and do some exercise st least every other day, normally daily.

>implying

I'd say they're about equal in terms of potential health problems and recovery

Just do a fuck ton of cardio

This is why nobody likes Finland

Incase your inbred Mongol genetics and lifestyle have hindered you to conclude, both obesity and all forms of drugs are degenerate.

what? obese people are typically on welfare m8

friendly reminder the morbidly obese are absolute degenerates

Stop eating, do some meth if your that fucking bored.

obesity is more degenerate, but only because it's legal. obese people can legally and acceptably cause massive issues for other non-obese citizens. to wit:

- massive burden on healthcare system
- productivity of

Heroin much harder to kick than obesity. Not to say obesity can't be tough to beat. But heroin hands down.

If you level the playing field and you give junkies access to heroin as cheap and easily as fatties have it to food, junkies are going to be less of a problem.

This is how we pretty much solved the heroin epidemic over here. Just give them heroin.

The Maple Man Needs You!

IDK
I lost weight but I never could keep it off
you HAVE to eat at some point you never NEEED to shoot smack

but then again
we are talking about the heroin
im going to go with heroin

If you want a sweet drink, without going full sugary jew. Brew tea, add lime/lemon and a tbsp of raw honey. It suppresses appetite, combine that with diet and exercise, you'll lose the weight in due time.

>both obesity and all forms of drugs are degenerate.
I agree, but that was not the question.

Dropping the bass is hardest of all.

if you have the money and knowledge on how to eat healthy, theres no excuse for being that fat

Try to at least imagine there were as many heroin addicts as there are obese people before making such claims. Heroin use leads to much earlier death and health problems than obesity.

This is of course a bit difficult to determine because obesity and heroin addiction are so vague terms.

yes

That's... not how it works.

>Don't eat 48 kangaroos a day
>???
>Not fat

Sure is hard, and expensive

doing hard drugs.

at least you can still be fuckable when on hard drugs

When you become addicted to heroin your body stops producing the myelin sheath which is the coating around your nerves to keep the signals insulated due to the fact that the opiate replaces it. If you are addicted to heroin long enough, your body will never again produce this coating, which is why formers addicts must continue to take Methadone (in the US) or smaller doses of heroin (in places like Portugal) every day so their body doesn't misfire nerves and cause them to vomit constantly. Kicking a heroin habit is, without any fucking contest, harder than losing weight.

Overall? It is easier to kick a heroin habit long term than it is to lose weight long term. Both habits have incredibly high relapse rates. Heroin relapse rates can be as high as 80% of recovering users, whereas "relapse" among people who are attempting to control their weight is in the 95% range. So statistically, heroin users have a better chance.

Of course, heroin users have the advantage of strict rehabilitation programs and they are addicted to an illegal drug that is not as widely available as food and carries with it social stigma.

Still, you have to understand that for a lard ass like in your picture to lose enough weight to stay in the healthy weight range, they have to maintain a significant calorie deficit for months. People think it's as easy as calorie arithmetic, but they forget that this is essentially starving yourself for months. Your basic physiology and psychology are incredibly powerfully aligned against starvation, and given the wide availability of food around you, it takes a special kind of masochistic will to maintain the discipline required for long term weight loss. Most will inevitably fail.

In the future, we will see the rising popularity of bariatric surgery, where surgeons essentially reduce the size of your stomach so that you can only physically take in a certain amount of food at any given sitting. This has the effect of instantaneously "curing" Type 2 diabetes and setting patients on a path to long term weight loss as it has essentially taken willpower out of the equation. However, as a physician, I have never seen a bariatric surgery patient who truly looks "healthy". They are likely healthier than they were prior to surgery, but their long-term surgically imposed starvation gives them an aura of unwellness that you can see in their skin and their comportment.

At any rate, it is clear that once an individual has become obese, their metabolism has been perverted and it becomes very difficult to correct.

So if you're asking me what is more degenerate, an obese person or a heroin addict, here's my answer. The most degenerate are the obese parents who are causing their children to become obese because they are perverting their child's metabolism in such a way that their child is unlikely to return to normal weight as an adult and may lose decades off of their life span. Their children have no control over their diets and are trusting their parents to make good decisions, but instead, they are failing spectacularly in their duty and are condemning their child to a life of being unattractive, unhealthy, and a burden to the healthcare system.

>Overall? It is easier to kick a heroin habit long term than it is to lose weight long term.

Almost every sentence in your post is more or less bullshit. Kicking heroin addiction is BY FAR harder than fixing your metabolism & adopting a better diet.

Starving yourself is not necessary for loosing weight. Calories in, calories out, sure, but ultimately your metabolic rate depends on what you eat. If you don't eat shit and your endocrine system is functioning optimally, you can feel satiated and lose weight simultaneously, and given that you don't suddenly start eating only chips and ice cream again, you will NOT gain that weight back.

Most people who fail to loose weight do stupid shit like eating 1000 calories a day or extremely low amount of fat etc.

what about gaining weight with syringes?

>However, as a physician

Let me guess, you also think vegetable oils are God's gift to man and totally healthy to consume despite being in wide use for under a century. PUFA is pure degeneracy.