I've decided that if Republicans want to fuck up the country then I'm going to enjoy the next 4 years and not work...

I've decided that if Republicans want to fuck up the country then I'm going to enjoy the next 4 years and not work during any of it, on their dime.

What's the best way to get disability, food stamps, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be a nigger

Be a woman

Be a black bitch and make babies

Be a nigger woman

Try killing yourself, if you fail (which you probably will since you are a liberal) then you will most likely end up with a disability and can gain income through that. Succeed and you have no need to worry about money or food.

all 3 of these will work perfectly. god speed OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

Oh no, the one Democrat with a job is going on strike
Whatever shall we do?

Nigger woman, got it.

I thought one of you Trump-voting trailer rednecks would give me some pointers.

GOOD LUCK LIBERAL!
AMOUNT TO NOTHING, WE DON'T CARE
CTR SHILL THREAD

Move to Canada.

Be a nigger

My job is to stop fraud in various social welfare programs. I look forward to meeting with you in person user.

Be disabled.

For fuck's sake, the CTR meme has lost all meaning to you dumb niggers, hasn't it?

Never going to happen, I know at least a dozen able-bodied conservatives near me who don't work.

A democrat abusing welfare.

How shocking.

It's almost like this is why you lost.

Are you really threatening the right with welfare usage? Dude kill yourself, no one cares.

Haha this desu

Why would I kill myself when I can live a comfy life on your dime? It's going to be great. I get to spout memes here all fucking day and make you assmad.

say you have autism and just act like you normally do

Don't lie. Starbucks barista isn't a real job.

>implying

"Waaaaaaaaaaah, things aren't going the way I want so I'm going in strike.. "

Also, the number you're looking for is 8.

Shoot your leg with a shotgun

Republicans are just going to take your right away in 6 months. Using welfare is a punishment better suited to Democratic presidents.

this

My office doesn't go after conservatives, only liberals, faggots, and niggers.

I stamp out lock cylinder components all day, which is probably more blue collar than anyone in this thread has worked, nig.

If he makes it a year I'll be shocked.

Won't happen since 75% of conservative voters receive some kind of benefits.

Was laid off for two weeks during the great recession. Not even long enough to get a welfare check. Honestly, playing the system seems like more of a pain in the ass than just working. I don't get people. I just have too much pride.

Except they don't listen to the janitors, so maybe get a real job.

HAHAHA it doesn't work like that when the republicans are in power, lazy mofo

oololololl

>if he makes it a year I'll be surprised

Buckle up buttercup.

>4 years

I've got some bad news user

Just means I'll have more time for meme posting.

Actually we do listen to our janitors, because we only hire whites.

>he's implying that the staff of a government office lets uneducated janitors make decisions about benefit applicants

Good god you're bad at this.

Show them your post and they'll be convinced that you have brain damage

>I've decided that if Republicans want to fuck up the country then I'm going to enjoy the next 4 years and not work during any of it, on their dime.

>CTR literally telling Sup Forums they're going to be out of a job after the inauguration

Honestly being a democrat is the ultimate meta racism. As a democrat I love welfare, it keeps a social cohesion I prefer. the minute you take away the peasant's money they might have to fight and think on their own.

you will get help easily, becasue being a libtard is a mental disability already.

Go sit in front of a psychiatrist for five minutes. They'll see your dysfunctional levels of autism.

Unless you live in one of the most liberal cities of the richest states, any welfare you're going to get will be bare bones. Welcome to America.

>how do I get on disability?

Cripple yourself.

@ 75% of conservative voter on welfare: Sadly I know this to be true. Worked in a welfare office before and was disgusted with all the white scum. I expect it from other races but fuck!

>implying youll be able to get either of those after the Republicans gut them

Again, our janitors are white, therefore they are equal to the rest of our white staff. If they have a good idea, we listen. Sorry our janitors are smarter than the professors you got your "education" from.

>choosing not to work to live off benefits at the cost of the taxpayer
>doing nothing productive whatsoever

It's almost like all liberals are cut from the same cloth.

>American banter
>inb4 "You're American too!"

You make us look terrible with this embarrassing shit.

kek'd

Just stop, kid. Just stop. Sorry your dad is a janitor but you sitting around trolling all night isn't helping your family any.

Nonsense, tons of conservatives live off of welfare and food stamps, go to hospitals and don't pay the bills, get free cell phones from the government, etc. I know several.

Yeah, but those people usually live in squalor and are barely scraping by. I don't know what kind of retard would choose to exist like that just to scam the government out of $100 a week.

go back where you came from, plebbit faggot.

>a liberal claiming anyone else makes America look bad

You pretty much have to be a nigger or a mudslime rapefugee, if you're white you won't get it, unless you're a woman

>be me
>be 20
>crippling social anxiety
>5 or 6 jobs since I was 16
>never talk to anbody at any of them
>always extremely anxious before every shift
>always underperform because of anxiety and depression
>people always treat me like I'm retarded

I can't do this anymore, Sup Forums. Can I just get on neetbux yet?

I got 8 months in Illinois, the cuck state... Got let go the day my wife got preggers. Started my own business because there simply were no jobs. Government benefits at least went towards a failed small business venture.

They're a pain to sign up for, but honestly, there were times when I felt like wow, this is funemployment isn't it?? I mean, I wasn't doing shit, saved on daycare ($600 a month), and made like $900 every two weeks.

Found a real job 2 weeks before the due date. Wew lad. That marriage didn't last though, casualty of war.

>Republicans want to fuck up the country
>What's the best way to get disability, food stamps, etc?

Have you thought this thru, because I don't think you know what you're doing

Hey I actually DO have brain damage.
Don't lump that tard with us.