How does it feel that these people you call cucks are willing to die for their country...

how does it feel that these people you call cucks are willing to die for their country, while you are bitching and moaning something about peace when your nation is under literal attack?

Was this image made by a Sup Forumsack?

no, this picture is the TRUTH

Yes, without doubt.

>Trump and Obama embrace
>Trump leans into his ear
>Says thank you for everything and it is an honor to succeed him as the 46th president of the united states

Liberals say it.

But then need a safe space because someone misgendered them.

They're pussies, they can't fight.

Putin's Kremlin.

A weak as shit kike globalist thinks he's some big mother fucker. I'd kick his fucking hooked nose cocksucking face in if I couldl The only time cucks like you hold an american flag is when you're burning it while saying fuck America.

Let me explain it for you:

>have a bunch of pussies constantly whining about right-wing politics
>get First Black President who is also libtard
>promote multiculturalism, open borders everywhere
>rampant terrorism
>'need to bomb some countries, that should fix it'
>get angry because Russia won't bend over backwards for First Black President
>accuse anyone criticizing First Black President for destroying the Middle East and taunting freaking Russia of being a bigot and a racist
>finance ISIS, when Russia intervenes call Putin a war criminal
>Blockade the whole damn sea
>Putin says enough is enough, annexes some coastal territory and supports Syrian legitimate govt
>throw tantrum, First Black President can do no wrong! Putin must be very evil!
>'I will be honored to fight against Putin's Russia'

Fucking murderous retards.

they are as willing to fight for their cunt as Amy Schumer was moving to Spain if hilldog lost the election. This is just empty vitrtue signaling. They will side with the enemy on first chance

this shit hole doesn't care about me this is not my country white power

>inb4 99999999999999 retarded replies
We literally made those pics 3 months ago

Damn. Kind of wish Hillary won. Could've rid ourselves of some numales.

Liberals for dead Russians 2017

Left wing russian genocide squads

An underappreciated campaign

they arent willing to fight anything, but they sure as shit will voulenteer my "uneducated, rural" ass to die on the battlefield

I would gladly die so the U.S.A can remain the only superpower in this world. Fuck those commie Russians.

Could you also livestream it, please

Pol spent so long laughing at people calling Trump Hitler, they ignored that the left truly is Nazism.

They will rise. They will turn violent. And Republicans, identified through the NSA, will be the Jews.

Their zealotry will embroil us in civil war.

We will exterminate them. Their hate will breed in us all the things they fear most. They will starve in their cities, unable to understand our blockade, and never understanding our joy in watching them rot from the inside out.

Well, that took a turn. Anyway - yes, the left is good old Nazism, and to them the right are the Jews.

Argue and fight all you want, claim the jews run everything, cower at the might of the Muslim world, grab your oil fields, and sodomise your weak and poor. But know this, we are the true masters of this world, we have conquered the globe twice over. Our arms reach deep into each and every action and reaction your governments parry over. We are the shadow government. We are the new world order. We are your true masters. You will obey.

Oh they'll die alright.

is this real???

>these people you call cucks are willing to die for their country

Dying for a bunch of militant globalists in a manufactured conflict is the very definition of cuck.

Glad, that Sup Forums's hivemind are watching for us

I want to say there's no way he'd last in the army but this is the army of the 2010s so, I don't know.

>46th
Who was secret president?

>starting a war with Russians in the winter

CLEARLY no one learned from Hitlers folly.

C'est la vie.